Hospitality

Meeting a boy at the game today for hospitality tickets for the final, does anyone have a photo of what they should look like just so I know they are genuine? Because spending a lot of money so just want to be certain

Meeting a boy at the game today for hospitality tickets for the final, does anyone have a photo of what they should look like just so I know they are genuine? Because spending a lot of money so just want to be certain

Mine haven’t been posted yet, or at least I’ve not received them (Bar 72) As far as I know you don’t get match ticket until on the day for those leaving from Ibrox.

As above I haven’t received mine yet but my understanding is they won’t start posting then until Monday.

on a slight tangent, sorry OP, but does anyone know if they are doing the glasses for the european hospitality games this season? me and a few boys from work have the YB game booked in the argyle suite. we got a wee glass last season at the villareal game

received mine in the post but only a covering ticket that doesn't say how many people are in the booking

Bus leaving a bit early at 1 :))

That’s the issue with Ibrox-Hampden hospitality.
You’re at Hampden for just after 2 which is too early and it’s such a bastard with the car park and traffic that you don’t get back to Ibrox until nearly 2 hours after FT

What do you do for parking it says it tells you on the ticket but I can't see anything apart from don't park at the Stadium ?

Back