The Club In Process of Banning Fans For “Offensive Banner”

Not going to lie, i didn't really see much wrong with the banner. Seen a lot worse. The mhedia in this country have done their job again.

EDIT: I was referring to the Nightmare in Rotterdam banner with the Friday 13th type character and the red flares behind it. I thought it looked amazing.
I was not meaning the We Hate Celtic banner.

Last edited:
I gather some moon howler has been photographed on Social media with said banner??

How fcking thick are some people?

Absolute throbbers.

That's the downside of social media it gives idiots and retards a voice etc.

Fcking unreal. Despair at times.
Yeah, that’s where I saw it. They were all standing round it posing for photos at the Airport.

I think it’s harsh if they are going to ban people for the pyro ,

This isn’t just Rangers but all over the country club will ban people for pyro and flares etc until the club win and then they use these images as promotion , either the clubs are completed against it or they can try and promote the safe use of pyro ( likely never happen I know )

I think it’s harsh if they are going to ban people for the pyro ,

This isn’t just Rangers but all over the country club will ban people for pyro and flares etc until the club win and then they use these images as promotion , either the clubs are completed against it or they can try and promote the safe use of pyro ( likely never happen I know )

the club is taking a zero tolerance approach to European games, it has to

How can they ban them if it’s not in the stadium?

Not sure I agree with this regardless of how stupid the idiots were for making it.
Not

Remarkable reply.

That’s Timmy logic mate.

Sectarian banner, made by and taken to the game by a few inbred morons.

“Bloody mhedia!!! Boooooooooo!”

But was it in the stadium? RangersFC above says jt wasnt...

I genuinely dont know

The banner was not inside the stadium, what can they ban them for?
Playing complete devils advocate here, they didn’t display it in the stadium, how can the club then ban them? It was displayed in a public space? For the record the banner is idiotic and those that produced it clearly cannot see where the club is trying to go.

Not

Remarkable reply.

That’s Timmy logic mate.

Sectarian banner, made by and taken to the game by a few inbred morons.

“Bloody mhedia!!! Boooooooooo!”

Tend to agree with him tbh, I might be wrong but the picture wasn’t at the game it was at the airport. Was it daft or course it was but let’s be honest here if it was put up in a bar in Amsterdam no one would have said anything about it.

How can they ban them if it’s not in the stadium?

Because Rangers is a private business, not a public body. Therefore they can ban anyone for anything they like. Similar to when people say "How can Facebook/Twitter ban <insert right wing personality> but not ban the left wing equivalent?" - because they're a private company and can ban/allow whatever they want, they have no obligation to be neutral. Or when someone says "how can such and such a pub justify charging £8 a pint?" - they don't have to justify it.

The fact that some on here dont see anything wrong with the banner sums what the club is up against

Utterly staggering

Just for the record I never said In my last post there was nothing wrong with the banner. This day and age it shouldn’t be BUT the picture is at a airport. What next a drunk in the street singing bad songs gets done and if hes a season ticket holder he has it taken of him?.

Nothing wrong with it if it's not in the stadium. Surely the club can't ban them for posing outwith a match situation? The boys were actually on my bus from Rotterdam to Feyenoord and were brand new. The abuse is a bit harsh

Might not get us a uefa punishment, but it does absolutely nothing for our reputation and gives the media constant ammunition to batter into us. Also shows a complete lack of respect for the club's campaign and creates a culture and environment of letting the bullshit creep back into the stadium.

I don't give a %^*& if they're brand new on a bus, they paid to get a huge Rangers flag made and put Celtic on it, not just that but they then called them 19th Century Terrorists on it, not just that but they then posted it online after taking it abroad to a European away game. That's not the actions of some 'brand new' guys, that's the actions of some grade A fucking knobends

If the aim is for us to get one up on them, the banner was a massive OG. Time and time again, we play into our enemies hands by giving them all the ammo they and their pals in the media need.
If you want to put something controversial on a banner about them, make it something they DON’T want to talk about.

Playing complete devils advocate here, they didn’t display it in the stadium, how can the club then ban them? It was displayed in a public space? For the record the banner is idiotic and those that produced it clearly cannot see where the club is trying to go.
Rangers stadium, Rangers rules.

You want to stick the clubs property on a banner like that, expect some comeback.

Back