Full poem written for that UEFA feature

This was a cracker, it was hair on the back of the neck stuff

Surely we can get a copy uploaded somewhere or even better ask the media team to re record it someway?

I remember seeing this, didn’t know it was made by a guy on here. And by reading above it looks like he produced it by himself.

Looks like he hasn’t been on this site for a while, which is a shame.

UEFA have blocked it on YouTube. I may be wrong but was the video not made in conjunction with UEFA?

I remember seeing this, didn’t know it was made by a guy on here. And by reading above it looks like he produced it by himself.

Looks like he hasn’t been on this site for a while, which is a shame.

He likes a wee moan every now and again just like the rest of us but is a good bear. Alfie esc on the moaning side. :))

You need video editing software, the way YouTube detects the video right away is because all videos have something coded into them called a hash key.

It's unique to the video and is the reason it can be detected as soon as it's uploaded, and removed by YouTube.

Perhaps @robandmundt could upload it to Vimeo or another video hosting site. Although it seems he got caught with a banhammer going by his lack of posts :(

A wee tear in my eye while reading it. On the day that we played Brechin in the first game after they tried to kill our club, one of our supporters was interviewed on Sky News. That guy's words have never left me. "If they play in the street we'll always be there to support them".

True. Very true.

Must admit that I was really niaive back in 2012, I feared the worst, was utterly convinced we would loose entire generations of Support.

I do think we lost a lot of supporters however the bond between the fans and the Club was definitely strengthened.

Was utterly terrified about kids not wanting to come to Ibrox because of the unglamorous competition - and was completely wrong.

My proudest moment as a Bear will be in December as we strike fear in to the 'rump' of celtc supporters kettled in to the wedge.

To think that the demand for season tickets was so strong it gave the club the opportunity to slash their allocation.

I will never tire of posting this ....

Our greatest weapon feared most by our enemies is our loyalty.

And how many kids are running about wearing the kits now fucking thousands and it's tremendous, we have Icons at the club and a lot of kids will have grown up watching Tav develop into the Captain he is today exciting times for wee bears.

I watched this again at Lunchtime.

Think it was the night of Rapid Vienna at home it was shown on BT Sport, and deemed to introduce our re introduction to the big stage in Europe ?

Very emotional if any bears haven’t seen it.

I watched this again at Lunchtime.

Think it was the night of Rapid Vienna at home it was shown on BT Sport, and deemed to introduce our re introduction to the big stage in Europe ?

Very emotional if any bears haven’t seen it.
Hairs on the back of the neck are standing up after listening to that. Once we lift 55 then we will truly be back where we belong.

Back