Benidorm boozers for the cup final

bLuE PirAtE

I'm currently in old Benidorm and looking for a bear friendly boozer for the cup final on Sunday?
Any one know of a Gers pub?

Ibrox Bar and make sure to be there early to get a seat, it’s usually mobbed but might not be as much because it’s December but wouldn’t chance it.

Decent boozer, but they aren’t Bears, whereas the Tartan Bar is run by Stuart, a very good bluenose.
Was with Stuart in Amsterdam last week,a good bear as you say,you are also correct about the Humber Pilot living of the blue pound from the Ibrox overspill and the wife is a mentally challenged.

How come folk go to Benidorm when it´s cold? Or is made up of bears that live there?

It never gets that cold there really, it can still occasionally be 18-20 degrees, even in the winter months. There is also decent entertainment around the bars all year round, so it’s popular with folk just wanting to get away for a few days.

How come folk go to Benidorm when it´s cold? Or is made up of bears that live there?

I go whenever I can take time off work / mates stags. birthdays, etc

It's usually no lower than 15 and as high as 28 during those months.

And the pubs/grub/ value for money is tremendous....but thats for another thread

I go whenever I can take time off work / mates stags. birthdays, etc

It's usually no lower than 15 and as high as 28 during those months.

And the pubs/grub/ value for money is tremendous....but thats for another thread

Fair enough mate, I´ve not had the pleasure yet!

Back