Rotherham's comeback.

Some of those Moors players couldn't beat our Colts side.

Decent comeback for Rotherham.

Sorry about your ACCA but I had hoped the thread was about Jake Hastie having been recalled and scoring a hat trick for Rovrum - Never mind :))

Some of those Moors players couldn't beat our Colts side.

Decent comeback for Rotherham.

Five of the Solihull players who featured tonight also featured against our youngsters I believe. They are in in fifth tier so Rotherham would have been ‘expected’ to beat them. Helluva comeback though.

Five of the Solihull players who featured tonight also featured against our youngsters I believe. They are in in fifth tier so Rotherham would have been ‘expected’ to beat them. Helluva comeback though.

Yeah was more saying it as a sign of achievement for the colts, than a slight against Rotherham!

Must have been some atmosphere in the away end.

They done similar to this a few weeks back came back from two down won 3-2 , had them on my coupon that day.

Had that on my line plus Cagliari v Sampdoria. Cagliari were 2-0 and 3-1 down to win 4-3 as well.

Had them and Cagliari as part of a sixfold. East Kilbride & Ayr U21’s let me down had +2.5 and they finished 1-1.

I sat and watched it, Solihull gave their best but their heads went down after the 2nd Rotherham goal and they were running on empty by the last 10 mins.

Entertaining stuff.

The draw in play at 85 mins was 5/1, took that then cashed out as soon as it was 3-3 on 88mins. As soon as ref signalled five added Rotherham were 8/1 to win so lumped on that

Pissing myself at the steward holding the fan back from running to the players around 4.45.

Back