Bear in Mind Repost - Can you name the 3 Bears from snippets from their wikipedia?

MrBearightside

1) "He moved to Germany in 2001. Despite the hype of his return, he was unable to live up to the hopes that people had on his shoulders, and before the beginning of season 2002–03 he transferred to Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua."

Answer -

2) "His spell with Chelsea from 1986 to 1991 yielded 51 league goals and a Second Division title medal, and in his subsequent two-year spell at Tottenham Hotspur he was scorer of the North London club's first FA Premier League goal in a 2–2 home draw with Crystal Palace on 22 August 1992.[3]
The most successful period of his career came while playing for Rangers, winning seven Scottish league championships."

Answer -

3) "In January 2008, he scored a controversial goal in Rangers' 2007-08 Scottish League Cup semi-final win against Hearts. He later admitted to handling the ball in the buildup to the goal but that the infringement was unintentional.[45] Rangers went on to win both the League Cup final and the Scottish Cup final."

Answer -

Got the first two quite easily, gave the last one lots of thought before narrowing it down to three or four players. Then opted for the wrong one, so 2 out of 3 for me.

2/3 for me.........didn't get the 3rd one.......no memory of the incident at all!!

I can't see footage of the gaol from number 3 online

This may be it... but I can't tell

Its such a poor quality video so dont get your hopes up

Apparently that is the goal

Last edited:
1) "He moved to Germany in 2001. Despite the hype of his return, he was unable to live up to the hopes that people had on his shoulders, and before the beginning of season 2002–03 he transferred to Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua."

Answer -

2) "His spell with Chelsea from 1986 to 1991 yielded 51 league goals and a Second Division title medal, and in his subsequent two-year spell at Tottenham Hotspur he was scorer of the North London club's first FA Premier League goal in a 2–2 home draw with Crystal Palace on 22 August 1992.[3]
The most successful period of his career came while playing for Rangers, winning seven Scottish league championships."

Answer -

3) "In January 2008, he scored a controversial goal in Rangers' 2007-08 Scottish League Cup semi-final win against Hearts. He later admitted to handling the ball in the buildup to the goal but that the infringement was unintentional.[45] Rangers went on to win both the League Cup final and the Scottish Cup final."

Answer -

Albertz
Jukebox
Soto

Back