Rangers v Stranraer 17/01

I’d imagine tickets will be about £15? Surely won’t be anything more than that.

Best option apart from the usual 3pm Saturday slot, which we were never going to get anyway.

All about the Rangers.

Dundee United v Hibernian? Nobody is interested

Excellent going to Man City - Palace on the Saturday with sons football team.

Would have been an ideal time to take kids for the first time but a Friday night makes it a bit harder for a lot in that position.

Pish! Cannae go due to no ferries at that time of night.
Any chance of a game at 3pm on a Saturday?
Id suggest an already poor attendance will only be poorer for Friday night

Personal thing but I am not keen on Friday night games. That said I only really like 3pm Saturday or 7:45pm midweek. Stuck in my ways.

All about the Rangers.

Dundee United v Hibernian? Nobody is interested
Sunday live on BBC Scotland at 3pm

Partick v Celtic Saturday 5.30pm live on Premier Sports
Dundee v Motherwell Saturday at 7.20pn live on BBC Scotland

Love a Friday night game, straight into the town for a few beers then head to Ibrox. Nothing not to like from my perspective.

Pish! Cannae go due to no ferries at that time of night.
Any chance of a game at 3pm on a Saturday?
Id suggest an already poor attendance will only be poorer for Friday night
First game after the break, will be a decent crowd and Friday night suits many of us as has been said.

So shite. Why is it even on TV, brutal game to choose.
Due to Premier Sports have 1st and 2nd pick of the games which will the games involving us and them so long both are in the competition

only reason they secured the rights

Will it be easy to get tickets for this match as was thinking of taking the wee lad over for a few days & book the stadium tour also for his birthday and flights aren't too bad at minute and hotel and prob need to book these soon ,

Will it be easy to get tickets for this match as was thinking of taking the wee lad over for a few days & book the stadium tour also for his birthday and flights aren't too bad at minute and hotel and prob need to book these soon ,

Easily

Fecking awful, want to try coming through from Edinburgh at five any night, but a Friday. Why have they picked that game FFS, why no leave it to the Saturday. Even worse if you are travelling from further - taking the piss. All about the Rangers no matter who we draw........

Okay, been on our Club site and every other home game + some away get a mention , but not this game so want info on price for cson card holders in EE and when available to buy.

And it would be a good idea start selling before Christmas public sale as it is another chrissy present option.

We all gotta start supporting at some stage and some youngster will be happy.

Stranraer have annouced they're starting to sell tickets, prices:
Adults £17 Over 65s and 16/17 year olds £12 Under 16s £7
I assume it's the same for us.

Back