Ojo today

Is it just me or was Ojo's reaction after the last 2 goals (particularly the 4th) one of a man who is unhappy?

He did really well to win the ball back, arguable should have squared it the first place but had a wee pop at goal which we can't complain at I guess, but he was practically pushing Stewart off him when he went to thank/celebrate with him.

Personally not a fan of that reaction and i'd prefer to see any of Stewart, Arfield or Aribo on that right hand side slot if that's his attitude given that he isn't setting the heather alight.

clocked this also.

I don’t think the manager is helping this situation when continually playing a guy who we can see clearly has not deserved as many chances. The crowd (any crowd) will eventually turn on the player in this situation.

There are several players in our squad who have played better than Ojo when getting a chance but don’t get the second chances he has. The crowd can see all this and are getting frustrated. I don’t think it’s particularly unique to our crowd. It’s not as if he was getting this from the beginning - it’s the culmination of many poor performances.

The fans will, rightly, never pick the team or influence who gets played and who doesn't.

Oh
“Could be likened”, yeah maybe if you’re a simpleton it could, but the fact remains I didn’t say that pal.

There is no irony because I haven’t launched a tirade of venomous abuse or unnecessarily nasty comments at Arfield, a player who I have always stated that I admired. And yeah I said his lack of form would be forgivable if he’s had personal issues, why wouldn’t I say that? It’s what any decent person would do.

I’m really not sure where karma comes into it though, seeing as I’ve experienced no bad karma. The main take away from this back and forth is that you seem to have a real issues with reading and interpreting basic English. Why don’t you give it up before you make it even worse for yourself.

Oh digging deep ain’t you! I at no point slated Morelos in the way you have with Arfield. I stated obvious weaknesses in his game that were apparent at that point. Gladly for us all and the club he has improved on every aspect, being his temperament, his heading ability and even his finishing.

Yes I gladly I admitted I was wrong, unlike you who deflects your abuse of a star player last season who has having a difficult spell, by then having a go at others for criticising Ojo, who has offered far less than Arfield.

Very noble of you and your condescending ways. In response to your comment regarding you lessening assault on Arfield after Gerrard spoke - as isn’t that what good people do (don’t quote me on the exact words, but to that affect) - No l! good people would support a player wearing the jersey and encourage through a difficult spell whilst trying to regain form.

You on the other hand insult and embarrass yourself and then backtrack when personal issues come into play. Which personally I find even more embarrassing! Be a man and admit you were wrong (like I did with Morelos) or continue to stand by your convictions!

Oh

Oh digging deep ain’t you! I at no point slated Morelos in the way you have with Arfield. I stated obvious weaknesses in his game that were apparent at that point. Gladly for us all and the club he has improved on every aspect, being his temperament, his heading ability and even his finishing.

Yes I gladly I admitted I was wrong, unlike you who deflects your abuse of a star player last season who has having a difficult spell, by then having a go at others for criticising Ojo, who has offered far less than Arfield.

Very noble of you and your condescending ways. In response to your comment regarding you lessening assault on Arfield after Gerrard spoke - as isn’t that what good people do (don’t quote me on the exact words, but to that affect) - No l! good people would support a player wearing the jersey and encourage through a difficult spell whilst trying to regain form.

You on the other hand insult and embarrass yourself and then backtrack when personal issues come into play. Which personally I find even more embarrassing! Be a man and admit you were wrong (like I did with Morelos) or continue to stand by your convictions!

Sorry mate, I'm not going to interrupt your argument here, but the bit in bold is clearly not true. Ojo has 5-6 goals and a similar amount of assists. Arfield has offered nowhere near that. And I'm not having a go at Arfield either.

Oh

Abuse of a star player? I have never directed abuse at Scott Arfield at any point and because of that you will never find any evidence of me having done so, so I don’t have any need whatsoever to backtrack. You’re probably the only person here odd enough to liken ‘he’s been like a man down’ to abuse, and add further embarrassment by talking of an “assault” on the player. So essentially, you’re a wee liar, and there’s nothing worse than a liar. That is where your argument falls apart so I don’t know what this is all for other than for you to make a bigger fool of yourself.

“Man enough to admit I was wrong”, you’re giving yourself far too much credit there, you had absolutely no option but to acknowledge you were wrong because since those laughably inaccurate remarks Morelos has crammed those words down your throat and made you look like someone who doesn’t quite get football. You should be man enough to admit you got this argument all wrong and you’re essentially lying to attempt to justify yourself. An alleged 34 year old man lying away on a football forum because he’s made a fool of himself and doesn’t like it, it’s a bit tragic isn’t it? But anyway, have a nice day fella, I think you’ve derailed thread enough so I’m going to leave it here.

Abuse of a star player? I have never directed abuse at Scott Arfield at any point and because of that you will never find any evidence of me having done so, so I don’t have any need whatsoever to backtrack. You’re probably the only person here odd enough to liken ‘he’s been like a man down’ to abuse, and add further embarrassment by talking of an “assault” on the player. So essentially, you’re a wee liar, and there’s nothing worse than a liar. That is where your argument falls apart so I don’t know what this is all for other than for you to make a bigger fool of yourself.

“Man enough to admit I was wrong”, you’re giving yourself far too much credit there, you had absolutely no option but to acknowledge you were wrong because since those laughably inaccurate remarks Morelos has crammed those words down your throat and made you look like someone who doesn’t quite get football. You should be man enough to admit you got this argument all wrong and you’re essentially lying to attempt to justify yourself. An alleged 34 year old man lying away on a football forum because he’s made a fool of himself and doesn’t like it, it’s a bit tragic isn’t it? But anyway, have a nice day fella, I think you’ve derailed thread enough so I’m going to leave it here.

Seems you don’t like when people debate back with you. I wasn’t the only poster on the Arfield thread calling you out on it.

An alleged 34 year old lol, checking me out or just making sure you have more ‘likes’ than me, since that’s apparently important to you and your self worth!

Have a great day mate, always a pleasure.

Sorry mate, I'm not going to interrupt your argument here, but the bit in bold is clearly not true. Ojo has 5-6 goals and a similar amount of assists. Arfield has offered nowhere near that. And I'm not having a go at Arfield either.

I wasn’t just meaning over this season mate. Everyone knows Arfield has struggled this season, that is not up for debate, but I’d much rather Arfield in the team than Ojo. An in form Arfield is far better than Ojo.

Never said they would .... but you continually play a guy who is not playing well you are going to get plenty of feedback.

Your post insinuated that the Manger is picking a player that (the fans)

"we can see clearly has not deserved as many chances."

That's up to the Manager to decide if he deserves the chance, and shouldn't be led by the howls of fickle derision from the stands.

£
Your post insinuated that the Manger is picking a player that (the fans)

"we can see clearly has not deserved as many chances."

That's up to the Manager to decide if he deserves the chance, and shouldn't be led by the howls of fickle derision from the stands.

I don’t know what your first sentence means - maybe it’s not finished.

My post is simple. A lot of fans can see that Ojo has not played well in many games. In that situation they are eventually going to grumble and then turn on the player if he continually does that and the manager keeps on picking him. This happens with any player in that situation.

I’m not ‘insinuating’ anything - it’s just the nature of the crowd. We hear the term ‘not doing him any favours’ by picking players in bad form in this situation. We are nearly there with Ojo.

Back