Hibs emails out

A night for the boozer for this Bear. A night that could be absolute carnage as it’s the last Friday before Christmas. As long as we bring 3 points back to Ibrox I’ll be a happy man.
For those of you lucky enough to be at Easter Road, have a great night and sing your hearts out.

Next two away games are piggery and Tynecastle. So two decent ones for those still on one ticket.

Nothing for me and still only one for the season.

Daring to dream of a piggery ticket, even though it's still a ridiculous long shot.

Still nothing in my inbox

Livi in the cup loyal :(

Edit that, the email had went to my spam box for some reason, Me and the girls got Hibs.
All of a sudden happy days.

Only had Livi in the cup before this.

Last edited:
2 tickets for us - delighted as we have only had Livingston away in the cup before this

Me and my auld man still only had Livi in the cup.

Can’t help but think everyone that has had hearts and sheep or hibs will be in with the same chance of a piggery ticket as the Livi cup loyal, as there is no rhythm to the away scheme system.

Got a feeling I'd of got this if I didn't get fucking Motherwell the other day. Only had St. Mirren and Motherwell.

Had Killie & Livi (cup) so far this season. Hopefully I'll be in with a shout for Tynecastle end of Jan as no chance of a Piggery ticket.

Do we reckon Celtic and Hearts will see everybody on two? Or are we looking at more games than that?

Nothing, not had one since Killie first day and never got a cup final ticket. %^*& sake

Back