Hibs emails out

Still only had Livi away in the cup. Would honestly have been as well no joining the away scheme this year.

I’ve only had one. Livingston in the league.

Was hoping for Hibs as no chance I’ll get Celtic.

One away ticket before New Year? Not the best.

No hibs ticket for me, still on 1 for the season livi away in the cup. Seems to be a common theme, hopefully I get hertz away don't want to give the scum £50

Edit: Just saw your post.

I wonder if it’s not actually a random ballot and your grouped together. Those who got Tynecastle seemed to get Pittodrie.

Anyone only received Livi in the Cup?
I got Livi in the cup and then Motherwell.

Seen a lot similar.

Had Livingston and Ross County (couldn’t make it up there on a Wed night)
Hopefully get a big away game in the second half of the season.

With the allocations for all the away games so far I can’t understand how I can still have had no league games, only livi in the cup.
Because it's all the same scheme, up until today I had only had Livi in the cup.

I reckon they're still a good few thousand to be allocated a 2nd ticket via CCCS.

Nothing scientific but I reckon it will be after Killie in Feb before people start getting their 3rd allocation of the season, especially with the amount on here and Twitter stating they're still on 1 for the season.

Does this seriously need explained again for the millionth time on here!!!
I know it’s the same scheme but I can’t understand when there must have been at least 25000 tickets issued to rangers fans so far that you have some people on 2/3 yet some are just on 1

Are we all likely to get 3 for the season or are we gonna end up with some on 3 and some only getting 2?

Edit: Just saw your post.

I wonder if it’s not actually a random ballot and your grouped together. Those who got Tynecastle seemed to get Pittodrie.

Anyone only received Livi in the Cup?

I got tynecastle but got Hamilton instead of pittodrie

I know it’s the same scheme but I can’t understand when there must have been at least 25000 tickets issued to rangers fans so far that you have some people on 2/3 yet some are just on 1
All tickets dont go to cccs, supporters clubs and Rangers guests get tickets out of every allocation

Back