Premier League starts on Amazon Prime this Tuesday

For those wanting prime on the cheap

Buy an NUS student card (12 quid)

Sorted!

Not just the football, but their prime delivery service and content of movies / tv shows is excellent

For those wanting prime on the cheap

Buy an NUS student card (12 quid)

Sorted!

Not just the football, but their prime delivery service and content of movies / tv shows is excellent

Oh wait a minute seems NUS extra is no more

4K for me and flawless on the PC. If you click the stats and highlights button it becomes fully interactive as the game goes on.

Very impressed so far.

Very slick setup so far, defo see this being the future of sports viewing

Have to agree mate, crystal clear and no buffering. If Amazon and Netflix are properly serious about this they should be able to blow the traditional providers out the water.

Obviously when they have been doing the tennis this has been with a view to getting everything sorted for the football.

I just hope if they move for it they keep the pricing sensible!!

Nifty little feature I have noticed which I don’t remember being publicised - in the audio settings you can swap between ‘English commentary’ and ‘Stadium atmosphere’, the latter just being crowd noise.

Game changer!

I would actually give Sky/BT more money not to have to listen to the likes of Walker and Sutton.

Working brilliantly on the Prime Video PS4 App.

Also streamed on the Chrome browser with no problems.

I think the Android App has Chromecast functionality too if you are looking to stream to TV.

Anyone else having issues with the Amazon Prime app on an LG OLED? Tells me I need to update the app and takes me to the LG store, I select 'UPDATE' and after a minute it just says 'App not updated'
Tried a few times, just won't update.

I stream all the Premier League games in Canada on DAZN as well as Serie A, English Championship, Champions League and Europa League. There is a slight delay but it's not an issue for me as I don't have game alerts activate on FlashScore. The delay is really no issue for me whatsoever.

Back