Premier League starts on Amazon Prime this Tuesday

The wrestling (don’t care) has had this for a few years now.

I’ve been at an event and put it on my phone. The stream is usually about 25-30 seconds behind.
BT Sports is always a few seconds behind even on the Virgin channel.

Anyone else having issues with the Amazon Prime app on an LG OLED? Tells me I need to update the app and takes me to the LG store, I select 'UPDATE' and after a minute it just says 'App not updated'
Tried a few times, just won't update.
On the Firestick last night I had a message for an update and the note was for football compatibility. LG must be late in getting the update.

Looking good here in 4K

I like how you can also choose 'stadium atmosphere' as the audio feed instead of listening to the commentary.

Flicked on via bt box just to check out the quality.

Watched a lot of tennis via the app with mixed results but the football appears flawless. Big test will be the games tomorrow I imagine.

Anyone else having issues with the Amazon Prime app on an LG OLED? Tells me I need to update the app and takes me to the LG store, I select 'UPDATE' and after a minute it just says 'App not updated'
Tried a few times, just won't update.

I had to update about 5 times before it started working mate.

Picture quality is excellent for me but that’s about as good as it gets. This palace game is dire. The epl outwith the top 6 is piss poor to watch, would much rather watch a junior game than this.

How do I get to the stats? Can only interact with a ‘back’ button on the bottom menu bar

I'm viewing through an Amazon Firestick with strong internet connection. Sound is perfect, picture is 4K but it's not nearly as smooth as normal tv. When the ball is kicked it goes slightly fuzzy and there's a slight jerk in the picture overall.

Anyone else experiencing similar?

Good picture and love the way you can change the audio to just the stadium and no have to listen to the commentators

Pic is lagging not impressed it’s like watching a dodgy stream, anyone else got issues ?

Edit I see everyone is.

On the Firestick last night I had a message for an update and the note was for football compatibility. LG must be late in getting the update.
I had to update about 5 times before it started working mate.

Thanks, bears.
It's definitely the LG app, was able to use the Virgin app no problem then I tried to download another app from the LG store to verify and got the same error.
Och well, a couple of shite games anyway, just go back to 'The Irishman' on Netflix.

Thanks, bears.
It's definitely the LG app, was able to use the Virgin app no problem then I tried to download another app from the LG store to verify and got the same error.
Och well, a couple of shite games anyway, just go back to 'The Irishman' on Netflix.

You can download amazon prime video on your phone and watch the games there.

Pic is lagging not impressed it’s like watching a dodgy stream, anyone else got issues ?

Edit I see everyone is.

Yes, I’m quite ocd about that sort of thing so it is irking me somewhat.

Few folk on twitter saying the same, frame rate of the feed doesn’t seem right.

I reckon this is the start of EPL going digital. Let us hope this means increased TV deal for Scotland if at least one of BT and Sky miss out on games.

Back