Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Seriously though apart from the sterling work done by the guys here there seems no appitite by anyone in authority to take this forward.
Like many i believe serious criminal acts have been committed by employees/affiliates of that rancid club and Board members and employee/affiliates have conspired to conceal these abhorrant crimes against children for nigh on 40 years.

100% right BB and hopefully this election might change that ? I’m not optimistic but it’s an absolute disgrace what the authorities in this country are covering up.

As BN94 has said, they are a part of this problem.

100% right BB and hopefully this election might change that ? I’m not optimistic but it’s an absolute disgrace what the authorities in this country are covering up.

As BN94 has said, they are a part of this problem.
To my mind those who turn a blind eye are as guilty as the perpetrators of these heinous crimes and deserve everything coming their way

I’ve always had suspicions about two of them, in fact heard rumours about one of them years ago.

And i
Well the rumour I heard was on Chris White actually. You thinking KK & MK ?
KK pictured outside a boys home in the company of notorious paedophile jimmy savile and paedo priest Denis Connell

Mk spotted making after dark visits to the home of Jim Torbett

Coincidence?

And i

KK pictured outside a boys home in the company of notorious paedophile jimmy savile and paedo priest Denis Connell

Mk spotted making after dark visits to the home of Jim Torbett

Coincidence?

I know why you’re saying that. There’s no doubts there are suspicions against those two.

And remember when Hugh Birt got fired it was KK with Cairney & Torbett who fired him in the meeting. No one else there. Just seems so so dodgy.

Well said mate.

Oh and thanks again for doing something about it on Sunday ;)
Thanks G
Me & Mrs only done what we could.
A very small part.
It is thanks to people like yourself that this has came to our attention.
I have messaged many people to spread the word about the abhorrent crimes that took place.
Most of them are ignorant to the facts.
Hope one day the victims get justice they deserve

Thanks G
Me & Mrs only done what we could.
A very small part.
It is thanks to people like yourself that this has came to our attention.
I have messaged many people to spread the word about the abhorrent crimes that took place.
Most of them are ignorant to the facts.
Hope one day the victims get justice they deserve

There’s a lot of bears all doing a lot Super. If we all stick together & help each other we’ll get justice & get rid of that anti Rangers mob too in the coming years.

No Surrender mate :D

I think that after Thursday there should be a concerted effort to contact every Member of Parliament asking them to support, even agitate, for a public enquiry into the cross-border trafficking of children.
A standard letter short, succinct, and straight to the point with responses posted on here.
The size of our support we should have supporters in every constituency

I think that after Thursday there should be a concerted effort to contact every Member of Parliament asking them to support, even agitate, for a public enquiry into the cross-border trafficking of children.
A standard letter short, succinct, and straight to the point with responses posted on here.
The size of our support we should have supporters in every constituency
I can’t agree with this. Of course it’s up to each individual if they want to put replies on the forum, but please believe me that this has caused problems in the past.
Previously we’ve had good communication with certain MSP’s but as soon as you put their replies on here it opens them up to lurkers.
It also causes problems for the MSP’s employees as we’ve seen in the past. It also started a frenzy, people may remember and caused the thread to be shut by Mark Dingwall.
No way do I want to give the lurkers that opportunity again so I would honestly think twice about putting replies on here. This is just my opinion.

I can’t agree with this. Of course it’s up to each individual if they want to put replies on the forum, but please believe me that this has caused problems in the past.
Previously we’ve had good communication with certain MSP’s but as soon as you put their replies on here it opens them up to lurkers.
It also causes problems for the MSP’s employees as we’ve seen in the past. It also started a frenzy, people may remember and caused the thread to be shut by Mark Dingwall.
No way do I want to give the lurkers that opportunity again so I would honestly think twice about putting replies on here. This is just my opinion.
Ok. I understand your objections and agree with them but I still think that we should have a survey done of the new parliament and their attitudes.
After ascertaining their views then decide how best to proceed. This could be done, in confidence, by one person coordinating responses.
(Please note I was referring to MPs and not MSPs.)

Ok. I understand your objections and agree with them but I still think that we should have a survey done of the new parliament and their attitudes.
After ascertaining their views then decide how best to proceed. This could be done, in confidence, by one person coordinating responses.
(Please note I was referring to MPs and not MSPs.)

A survey you say?.,many members on here have been in dialogue both written and verbally with MPs and MSPs amongst other agencies and to date,almost to a man and woman,there has been NO POSITIVITY shown for a full and indepedent public enquiry into not only the historical sexual abuse in scottish football as a whole,but in particular,the sexual.abuse which has taken place at glasgow celtic fc and its boys clubs both here and abroad by the SNP...ZERO,ZILCH.
Get rid of the SNP,then we may get the answers and justice we seek but meantime,we will continue digging and uncovering more damning evidence of glasgow celtics employees and their paedophile crimes and will only post here or anywhere,what is FACTUAL and we will not give an inch to the lurkers on here.

and compensation for the abused of course.
This is the main thing that needs addressed, yes money doesn’t heal wounds but what it does is gives the abused confirmation that they were not guilty of a single thing and the world and the law believes them, the money can bring them a wee bit of joy and allows them to live out their lives without money worries.

I hope that added on top of the money awards there is also a fund that a judge would instruct the companies and churches involved to set up that gets them the best counselling available as many will have turned to drink drugs and bookies because of the evils of them

A survey you say?
Yes! a survey, I said.
Why? Because there will be a new Parliament in 5 days time.
You notice I refer to the ctoss border trafficking. Therefore a UK problem
How many English, Welsh, and Ulster MPs in the last Parliament were contacted? I don’t know, does anybody? But let the new mob aware that there is a deep anger throughout UK that is not going away.

P.S. I agree about necessity of voting to get rid of SNP

Back