The officials today have played a major part in the result

Sick to the back teeth of appeasers on here who believe our officials don't cheat.

Well you carry on being staunch as f*ck mate and bleat away on internet forums about "cheating" while I call it as I see it.

We should have pumped them regardless and that we didn't is our own doing.

I often wonder about our support.

Imagine for a split second that we scored an offide goal against the run of play against them in a cup final. Collum would be looking for a glazer right now

After their goalie the next hardest worker in their team was the trainer. He must have been on about 6 times in the last 20 minutes and Collum allowed them to cheat .

We should have had three penalties, we got one, is that not the actions of a cheat ?

Giving us one and sending off a Celtic player into the bargain undermines the idea that he's a cheat, whatever way you see it.

Keep blaming refs if you want Rangers to fail to win in these games.

Regardless of anything else we were beaten by an offside goal, and a honking howler of a decision and failure by a linesman.
They had 3 players offside ( how can you honestly miss 3 ) and for a major trophy to be won with that decision it is f*cking disgusting.

Their offside goal should’ve been defended better regardless and giving away a free kick in the first place was unnecessary, infuriating goal too lose on so many levels
The defending was fine there was three mentally challengeds offside ffs.

Well you carry on being staunch as f*ck mate and bleat away on internet forums about "cheating" while I call it as I see it.

We should have pumped them regardless and that we didn't is our own doing.

What are you on about? Calling people staunch for being fed up of cheating officials. Two penalties not given. Clear offside goal? Bleating on forums? This IS a forum. You call it as you see it? Doesn't everybody? Pump them regardless of a goal which should never have stood? Don't worry. We can all see you are not a real genius.

What are you on about? Calling people staunch for being fed up of cheating officials. Two penalties not given. Clear offside goal? Bleating on forums? This IS a forum. You call it as you see it? Doesn't everybody? Pump them regardless of a goal which should never have stood? Don't worry. We can all see you are not a real genius.

Banter central.

I'm on about you and your appeasers shite.

How do you pump a team without scoring?

The ref wasn’t the real problem he was shit but then he always is it’s the three mentally challengeds off side at their goal is the problem. They don’t score that the game continues as it was and hopefully we get one as it was the penalty just meant they sat deeper and we had no space.

They got a red card an we got a penalty....we really blaming the official's
We did, but both decisions were correct so we got nothing from that, indeed if Frimpong doesn't haul Alfie back he is probably going to score.
The other two decisions were both penalties and both denied to us.
When you weigh those decisions up and see how often Alfie got into goalscoring positions, the truth is that Alfie was tearing their defence to pieces they couldn't actually cope with him.
However, Forster got in the way of everything and every bounce went his way.

On another day we could have won that by a barrel load.
It will come.

I went back watched the lead up to the goal.
There were Celtic players in an offside position for a minimum of 14 seconds before the ball was kicked. It's not close, it's not tight. It's a long way offside in real time slow motion and the linesman can't see it.

We missed a penalty, that put them down to 10 men. We score that penalty, we win the cup. Nothing to do with officials from that point
The penalty should have been retaken, both decisions that decided the match were wrong and favoured the filth, so it is everything to do with the officials.

Too many missing the point. It's not one or the other, yes we could and should have been out of sight, yes the outcome was influenced by poor officials. Both are valid points and both should be used going forward to ensure we put games to bed and are officiated fairly.

If Goldson and Morelos score half their chances, it's on the news that we've ritually humiliated the mentally challengeds. Sort ourselves out first.

They got a red card an we got a penalty....we really blaming the official's
Firstly I am not blaming the officials , we should still have won the game but we got one of three penalties which were examined at the end of the game and they scored with their only shot on target which was offside so you can’t say they didn’t influence the result,

The linesman does his job, and worst case scenario we take that to extra time.

It’s all fine and well saying we need to be better, but we can’t just accept easy decisions like that going against us.

Mate – see that goal that totally changed the game, that one that was their only shot on target – there we 3 men clearly fücking offside at it.

Take that away and they don’t even have a shot on goal.

How the fück people can say ‘don’t blame the ref/officials’ i do not know. Cannot fathom it at all.

Just back home from the game and had no idea it was offside mate.

How far off are we talking?

Why doesn't Steven Gerrard and the club speak out about the blatant biased officiating. We are refereed to a different standard to everyone else. Until we do speak out the same decisions will keep happening

Cosgrove should have seen red with 60 secs, puts Davis out of final
Offside goal, not even marginal
Keeper off his line.

The club have to speak out in the same way the vermin do ( which ensures there is only a subset of referees that can officiate at OF games).

If offside goals are correctly not given - we don't lose that game.........
Yes 3 of the mutants where offside but 1 shot on target goal Christ the team could still be playing just now and not put the ball in the net. It comes down to the same old story dominating the game but can't score

The other linesman should have flagged for Forster being way off his line at the pen, shit pen but still should have been retook.

Even the manager admitted we should’ve defended the set piece better.

When you’re holding a defensive line right across the pitch and the linesman is looking right across it, I think most people could excuse a very borderline decision against one player being missed. This wasn’t even close. Three. Three! Seriously? That is beyond comprehension how that could be an honest mistake. Was he looking across the line or exactly what was he looking at?

We had 7 or 8 shots on target, missed a penalty and played against 10 men for half an hour.

The officials shouldn't even be in the conversation.

Even though they allowed an offside goal, gave Celtic players allowance to commit 3 or 4 fouls before taking action, denied us a penalty?

Blaming the referees is the go to excuse for folk on here and it’s ridiculous.

Collum was poor but he didn’t cost us the game.
I don’t know how you can say the officials didn’t cost us the game when the score was 1-0 and the goal was clearly offside. That decision directly cost us the game. We still weren’t clinical enough to win it clearly but it would have went to extra time at least.

We are only ever losing that game on a penalty shootout. The officials have given them a free goal.

Its an utter travesty.

Reactions: TNT
If we convert our barrowload of chances, we post a record score and take the trophy on the bus back home with us.

The officiating won them the game, but it wasn't why we lost it.

We got a penalty and couldn’t score! Aye there goal was offside but the amount of chances we had and couldn’t score just take it on the chin!! Sickner but stop blaming other folk. Refs are pish we know it. But when u have a pk 30 mins to go our main striker with 25 goals so far steps up when they have 10 men, of u can’t win a game then ourselfs we don’t deserve to win it.

Just went and watched the goal there.

Aye, you’re bang on tbf. Fucking sickener.
.... add in that phucker Forster being at least 2 yards off his line at the pen.
It's cheating pure and simple.
The club should grow a set and do something about it, but they wont... as phucking usual.

If we convert our barrowload of chances, we post a record score and take the trophy on the bus back home with us.

The officiating won them the game, but it wasn't why we lost it.
We never won due to poor finishing. We lost due to a terrible offside call.

Back