Kent

Kent was ineffective because they sat off us for the majority of the game. That doesn’t excuse his performance today though, he was disappointing.

However, I predict that he will have another stormer at parkhead. His runs in behind could be crucial for us in that game.

Didn't think he was as bad as quite a few are saying. Not a great game by any means but was still able to get out of tight situations and find a rangers player with a pass, still able to make a few good runs. Should have made a run to the far post on one of Alfie's chances though to give another option

Kent is an explosive player who excels when playing with speed. Today, the ball was constantly caught up in the surface and he was getting dragged behind play. That was so obvious.

I’m not criticising him for today but when he had that wee bit of possession near the end at the edge of the box, opted to pass, At that moment thought to myself, If that was Hamilton he’d have shot.

Last edited:
Just not delivering. Doesn’t appear physically strong enough to hold off challenges when stepping inside. Think he is becoming too easy to read..
Probably had most expectation on his shoulders and delivered least to be fair. Pretty sure he’ll be one of the most gutted tonight.

Management have a real job to do on him for feel.

Brutal .never took the young boy on once, never got to the line once.never got a cross in the whole game.Poorest player in the team for me

Got bullied of that midget who’s not even played 10 games.
Simply needs to step up in games like today after the money spent on him

Didn’t hide. I’ll give him that. A player like Kent should not have had to come deep to pick up the ball at 80 minutes if our starting 11 were pulling their weight.

He done as much as he could but just wasn’t our day! I know it’s tough to take but we will learn from this. Kent is an exceptional player and he done what he could today!

He was poor today and poor at Aberdeen.

He’s young and relatively inexperienced and is just starting out in his career.

He has been exceptional for us at times so far and deserves nothing but support going forward.

Criticism of him as a player in general is bang out of order

He was abysmal today offered nothing can't be a hero every game but we signed him for games like today I would say massive let down anyone saying anything else is lying

To put things in perspective Kent didn't have a bad game today. Unfortunately though that's not enough to win a cup final. Along with others he could have done more, which is why we're wearing runners up medals tonight.

Back