Who was the linesman then ?

It was a horrendous mistake to make that cost us a cup but don't worry, the media will all be up in arms about it tomorrow!
:rolleyes:
Sorry brother. They won’t. Just be happy that you are one of gods few and that they will burn in hell for what they did this day, and most likely, others.

Massive Hun!?!? Aye %^*& me watever mate

This c*nt eyes are painted on and he fits into the SFA set up just perfectly. Fucking disgraceful match officiating yet again, offside and penalty denied from Buff going down under Browns tackle.

Throw into the mix the shambles that was Pittodrie midweek and the club have all the evidence they need to come out shouting from the roof tops. But no, instead we want to make pals!!!!

David Roome! I understand he is not one of them. Had VAR been available the goal would probably have been disallowed, but it was a tight call. Had VAR been available we may well have had two more penalties. But we have nobody to blame but ourselves. We were vastly superior in every position bat goalkeeper - and that was because our goalkeeper was rarely challenged.

David Roome! I understand he is not one of them. Had VAR been available the goal would probably have been disallowed, but it was a tight call. Had VAR been available we may well have had two more penalties. But we have nobody to blame but ourselves. We were vastly superior in every position bat goalkeeper - and that was because our goalkeeper was rarely challenged.
It was not a tight call ffs!

A tight call ? three of them were clearly offside.

What an absolute abortion of a thread. Started off with the OP making some mentally challenged statement about having an "uncomfortable Christmas" over an offside call.

Then a "bear" taking delight in saying hun

No probably about it.

probably ,you at the madam ,offside is offside

Not this ' tight call' nonsense again!!! Three Celtic jerseys on an offside position FROM A DEADBALL.
The main standside linesman incompetent. Ffs!!

Tight call? Ffs mate better go to specsavers

[/QUOTE]

No it doesn’t.

It proves the pressure that is put on bears not to give us a decision even an EASY one like today.

That was as easy a decision to make as a linesman will get.
[/QUOTE]
Not denying any of that. Merely pointing out that he isnt a mentally challenged which some on the thread alluded to

You can guarantee if the shoe was on the other foot and we won with what is clearly an offside goal, the recriminations, the accusations of corrupt officials and bias would be getting heard already from Scumdome and their compliant mhedia pals. It really was not a difficult decision to make, nothing difficult about it at all, not one but three quite clearly offside.

I hate using officials mistakes when we do not win, sounds like nothing other than sour grapes, but following on from Beaton's error on Wednesday, these two officiating errors have had a massive negative impact on how our season has played out to date.

There is nothing we can do but suck it up and hope, as they say, these thing even themselves out in the "big" games left in this season. I won't hold my breath.

PS it is quite ironic that an officiating mistake has won the Scum the trophy after TLB bumping his chops to the press that he hoped a refereeing decision would not prove costly to them.

Last edited:
It was not a tight call u utter lady's front bottom. 3 player were off side you absolute fud.

Massive rangers fan. Sorry if the previous offended you (it doesn't me)
I apologize for comparing you to a paedo fan earlier. Seen some of your other posts, and i believe you are a Gers fan but come on mate, you are only asking for trouble calling us that word.

He made a %^*& up but I can confirm he is 100% a Rangers supporter.

Not that it brings any comfort at this stage but it maybe puts any conspiracy theories to bed.

Doesn’t matter what he thinks he is, he should never be involved in professional football again. That was disgraceful. It’s a set piece he is positioned looking straight along the line.

%^*& off I don’t care who he alledgy support he should see that no fucking excuses

I think that is the point that is going over everyone’s head, there was three possibly even four of them standing in an offside position. It was a set piece he is looking straight across the line, that should not be missed by someone who is paid a considerable wedge to do a job.

Fans paying good money are being cheated out of hard earned cash watching incompetence.

Stevie-Wonder.jpg

No it doesn’t.

It proves the pressure that is put on bears not to give us a decision even an EASY one like today.

That was as easy a decision to make as a linesman will get.
[/QUOTE]
Not denying any of that. Merely pointing out that he isnt a mentally challenged which some on the thread alluded to
[/QUOTE]

Sorry mate. Not disagreeing there.

Just sick that even bears like this guy & Beaton ( so they say ) are scared to give us legitimate decisions. That’s the way our country is nowadays.

We’re all sore tonight, including me, and no offence meant.

You can guarantee if the shoe was on the other foot and we won with what is clearly an offside goal, the recriminations, the accusations of corrupt officials and bias would be getting heard already from Scumdome and their compliant mhedia pals. It really was not a difficult decision to make, nothing difficult about it at all, not one but three quite clearly offside.

I hate using officials mistakes when we do not win, sounds like nothing other than sour grapes, but following on from Beaton's error on Wednesday, these two officiating errors have had a massive negative impact on how our season has played out to date.

There is nothing we can do but suck it up and hope, as they say, these thing even themselves out in the "big" games left in this season. I won't hold my breath.

PS it is quite ironic that an officiating mistake has won the Scum the trophy after TLB bumping his chops to the press that he hoped a refereeing decision would not prove costly to them.

But that was strategic by TLB. His message was don’t give marginal decisions against us.

This wasn’t even marginal. It was an easy decision.

The constant mentally challenged barrage of criticism for any slight error in our favour has worked.

Officials are terrified to give us anything unless it’s blatant.

I mean, look at that today. The only thing we got was the penalty because it was the most obvious penalty and sending off you’ll ever see.

The constant mentally challenged barrage of criticism for any slight error in our favour has worked.

Officials are terrified to give us anything unless it’s blatant.

I mean, look at that today. The only thing we got was the penalty because it was the most obvious penalty and sending off you’ll ever see.

Exactly Ar.

I think the Brown one was a penalty when you see it from the correct angle & that one by Mikey Johnston I’d love to see from the behind the goal angle again because that looked a genuine claim too.

Doesn’t matter what he thinks he is, he should never be involved in professional football again. That was disgraceful. It’s a set piece he is positioned looking straight along the line.

Spot on. Linesman are trained from day one to get these types of calls right. Therefore at the professional level I would imagine this is their bread and butter situation, one you have seen countless times and easy to call, especially when not one but three players clearly offside. What grates the most, is that it is not as if it was a marginal offside, making the lack of a flag nothing short of astonishing.

And to find out the linesman might be a fellow bear just compounds the sense of injustice.

Tight call my fuckin arse, 3 in off side positions as the ball was kicked, what was tight about that..

Back