Sectarian slur by celtic employee

When are NBM going to actually do anything about the disgusting sectarian slurs that just get ignored time and time again ?

It’s no wonder some on our side just say, %^*& it, if its ok for them then we’ll just call them 19th Century Terrorist bastards. That’s a Paedo FC club employee, FFS :(

Exactly Arminius.

Screenshot-20191208-225105-Facebook.jpg

When are NBM going to actually do anything about the disgusting sectarian slurs that just get ignored time and time again ?

It’s no wonder some on our side just say, %^*& it, if its ok for them then we’ll just call them 19th Century Terrorist bastards. That’s a Paedo FC club employee, FFS :(
I actually emailed NBM yesterday about the graffiti and the chants about Beaton, and how they (and the media) don’t say anything about it.

After my lengthy complaint I got a reply from NBM director that said, and I quote...

“Hi xd182,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Article with statement below for info:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5039568/rangers-training-centre-targeted-graffiti-old-firm/

Best wishes

Dave Scott
Director
Nil by Mouth”

Didn’t really address my points!

I'm just starting to calm down after the game and then I see this.

Unfortunately stuff like this bothers me more than it should.

They have carte blanche to do and say whatever the fukk they like whilst almost anything we do or say is sensationalised as "sectarian" in the media, and now 'racist" thanks to FARE and their friends at UEFA.

She'll be playing the victim card by midnight.

I actually emailed NBM yesterday about the graffiti and the chants about Beaton, and how they (and the media) don’t say anything about it.

After my lengthy complaint I got a reply from NBM director that said, and I quote...

“Hi xd182,

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5039568/rangers-training-centre-targeted-graffiti-old-firm/

Best wishes

Dave Scott
Director
Nil by Mouth”

I’ve been down the road with Dave Scott a couple of times. One about their banner of Ibrox burning iirc. Just deflected both times.

“Hi xd182,

Best wishes

Dave Scott
Director
Nil by Mouth”

So, having agreed that the vile stuff daubed on the entrance gate at THC was sectarian, the bold Dave will doubtless have plenty to say about Celtic’s employee using the same disgusting sectarian language.

We are a pathetic club. Donald Finlay and Fury were both targeted for using language that far less offensive that that Celtic employee.

I am so sick and tired of farcical mentally challenged apologist organisations like NBM. They’re part of the problem, not the solution

So, having agreed that the vile stuff daubed on the entrance gate at THC was sectarian, the bold Dave will doubtless have plenty to say about Celtic’s employee using the same disgusting sectarian language.

We are a pathetic club. Donald Finlay and Fury were both targeted for using language that far less offensive that that Celtic employee.

I am so sick and tired of farcical mentally challenged apologist organisations like NBM. They’re part of the problem, not the solution

The everyday casual usage of the sectarian hun term means nothing to NBM, never mind the cops, mate.

This is not your random (insert name ,Brenda etc) from the Gallowgate pub this is a PAID Celtic employee ,heads should roll.

It's not even banter it's religious bigotry and stereotyping of Rangers fans.

It should be brought up on every occasion as to why they get treated differently from us

This is not your random (insert name ,Brenda etc) from the Gallowgate pub this is a PAID Celtic employee ,heads should roll.

It's not even banter it's religious bigotry and stereotyping of Rangers fans.

It should be brought up on every occasion as to why they get treated differently from us
We were stereotyped by effigies and the outcome was ????

Back