Bearettes and wives should boycott this mentally challenged salon (Clydebank)

That monobrow won't pluck itself...
10869292-6798611-Cypriot_born_Sophia_Hadjipanteli_who_emigrated_to_London_and_the-m-86_1552380908888.jpg

It will be whoever runs their Facebook page that’s shared it thinking it was their own account. I used to run a Facebook page and it’s very easy to share something on that account instead of their personal one.

It will be whoever runs their Facebook page that’s shared it thinking it was their own account. I used to run a Facebook page and it’s very easy to share something on that account instead of their personal one.
They must have access and control of the page.

This Salon is my local Salon, had my lashes done here once and they were genuinely rubbish so never went back anyway. I will be leaving a review on their page. How utterly unprofessional. Saying 'get it up yi' to basically half your clients. Absolute idiots.

To be fair, it was the supporters club page that said “get it up ye” and the salon shared it. Still no excuses. I imagine I’d get sacked if I shared something from Rangers on my work’s social media pages.

I run a business page and you’d need to be pretty thick to mix up that and your personal one, especially with the nature of the post.

Today's Reviews:

Done my fiancé’s hair and completely messed it up. No refund offered, no sympathy. Looked like Rod Stewart crossed with Shirley from Eastenders. Poor service, avoid.

charles mcmillan
5 reviews
3 hours ago
Done my wifes hair for our wedding, was a complete disaster, may aswell have went bald,.. Oh don't mention the hygiene issues..

John Smith
1 review
3 hours ago
Awful, awful staff, service and diabolical attitude.

The place was also very smelly, dirty and the only way I'd visit this dump again would be if I wanted to catch a disease
Kelly Carr
4 reviews
3 hours ago
Shocking service, very rude and will never return

kelli scotland
Local Guide · 18 reviews · 81 photos
4 hours ago
Highly unprofessional, very unpleasant outfit.

Today's Reviews:

Done my fiancé’s hair and completely messed it up. No refund offered, no sympathy. Looked like Rod Stewart crossed with Shirley from Eastenders. Poor service, avoid.

charles mcmillan
5 reviews
3 hours ago
Done my wifes hair for our wedding, was a complete disaster, may aswell have went bald,.. Oh don't mention the hygiene issues..

John Smith
1 review
3 hours ago
Awful, awful staff, service and diabolical attitude.

The place was also very smelly, dirty and the only way I'd visit this dump again would be if I wanted to catch a disease
Kelly Carr
4 reviews
3 hours ago
Shocking service, very rude and will never return

kelli scotland
Local Guide · 18 reviews · 81 photos
4 hours ago
Highly unprofessional, very unpleasant outfit.

Awww that just reminds me how much I miss Pizza Cat.

I think they were trying to share it from their personal account because Facebook allows you to switch accounts but they posted it on the business’ account and have clearly messed up.

I think they were trying to share it from their personal account because Facebook allows you to switch accounts but they posted it on the business’ account and have clearly messed up.
Business account or personal account matters not a jot. They are a bheggar orientated business and thus should be avoided for that reason.

NB: Get It Up Ye is a pretty mundane reason for putting your business at risk. People must really crave a few 'likes' on Facebook.

At the end of the day, if it was a Rangers post from a business, you just know these horrible mentally challenged bastards would try to bury the business. But shoe on the other foot, they are shocked about negative reviews etc. Mask slipped on these papish bastards. Think before you book.

How stupid can you be to post this on your business page, hopefully they enjoy being exposed for what they are.

Back