Tim in my work trying to claim they weren’t offside

Obviously winding you up and you're taking the bait.
The thing is.. they’re not. They are talking among themselves and I have my headphones in, they don’t know I can hear them. They genuinely believe it

Ma works full of them, to be fair they wont come near me cause ill just turn ma grinder on n throw it at them, no point in talking to these chunts about anything never mind football, best kept at arms length. I dont associate with them outside work so keep it to a minimum in work

They are claiming Helanders arm is playing him on

So, Helander's arm counts, but none of their arms count?

Anyway, the offside rule doesn't apply to arms, only parts of the body that can legitimately be used to score a goal.

Looking at a bigger pic, unless Helander has a green and white sleeve on his top, you can't see his right arm and it is tucked in, in front of his body.

Why would you speak to any tim about it mate ? tell them to feck off
Why I never talk football with a celtic fan.
I second that. I try to avoid them in all walks of life.
Don’t talk to the bastards mate. I just refused to engage with them this morning. I’m still too raw.
I’m not . They’re talking among themselves and I have my headphones in. They don’t know I can hear them.

next they’ll be claiming Forster wasn’t off his line

He's obviosuly a cross eyed inbred ineducated fucking bastard whos maws his sister so give him a break eh

I said one thing to them this morning, “I bet Collum got plenty of high 5’s at school this morning”. That’s it, no more chat with them the rest of the day

I spoke to the Tim in my work today and he confused me so much I had to walk away. On top of the obvious Morelos complaints, he was saying how the referee's are anti-Catholic and anti-Celtic, and I just couldn't fathom how he thought that after yesterday.

Same guy also complained about Beaton apologising for getting our Aberdeen penalty wrong. Saying "Referee's shouldn't be apologising to managers." and how it just shows they're pro-Rangers by apologising.

Honestly, the mind boggles.

Hurry up and quit your job @GeckoBear29 :)

The Filth don't admit anything,
I am sure if you pressed him he would tell you that there never was a paedophile ring inside Celtc Football Club, the Celtc Boys Club was a separate entity and poor Old Jock knew nothing.
Make up a well known Filth sentence from the following words; cradle, the, to, liars, grave from, the?

Thankfully off today, makes little difference to be honest as I don't engage with them win, lose or draw - life is so much better without them in my life.

Still a hard one to take after yesterday's performance, missed chances and offside goal. As for the media, you could write the script beforehand, first it's Sutton, now Brazil - you can bet your bottom dollar Hartson will be along soon spewing his irrelevant pish.

Hard to be positive after yesterday's boot in the baw's, but we're back competing in all competitions and we need to kick on again. The last 2 results have been major setbacks, we've been to hell and back these last few years and all our haters are revelling in yesterday's disappointment. F**k every last one of them, they are nothing to us and we should treat them with the contempt they deserve.

Roll on Thursday, let's get behind the team and pick up momentum again - one thing I took from yesterday was they are beatable. Gerrard needs to find a way of getting the team to close these matches out and convert the chances we are creating.

Back