Sectarian abuse at silverburn

Baxter2013

At the M77 overbridge at the roundabout at Silverburn some crettin has spray painted hun scum and dirty orange bastards on the wall, its highly visible to all cars passing, couldn't take a picture as I was driving. I've tweeted police scotland, GCC and silverburn, if anyone has a spare 5 minutes please do the same!

At the M77 overbridge at the roundabout at Silverburn some crettin has spray painted hun scum and dirty orange bastards on the wall, its highly visible to all cars passing, couldn't take a picture as I was driving. I've tweeted police scotland, GCC and silverburn, if anyone has a spare 5 minutes please do the same!
Of course something can be done start a petition but not on line,get a few guys together outside Ibrox and get bears to sign it, take it local Orange halls get it signed by members and family.
Deliver it by hand to holyrod to the first minister and arrange for sympathec press to be there, plus film it and post it on line.
Publicity will ensure it's in the public domain.

When we win the league be it this season or next, sit back and watch how this lot implode like has never been seen before. They get away with murder on and off the park but deep down they know there’s a change coming.

They win and the first thing they want to do is goad us.

It’s very clear them winning will never be enough for them, the obsession with us will always consume them until the day their mentally challenged scum bag hearts stop beating.
And all this from a band of creatures that believe we died?! Absolute scum.

Theres UBO7 and Pollok loyalists spray painted opposite the Pure Gym on the Barrhead Rd. Does my head in that graffiti sh*te.

They win and the first thing they want to do is goad us.

It’s very clear them winning will never be enough for them, the obsession with us will always consume them until the day their mentally challenged scum bag hearts stop beating.

They want us gone from this country. Their mafia still seeks to have us put out of business.

Of course something can be done start a petition but not on line,get a few guys together outside Ibrox and get bears to sign it, take it local Orange halls get it signed by members and family.
Deliver it by hand to holyrod to the first minister and arrange for sympathec press to be there, plus film it and post it on line.
Where do we find such a thing up here

It’s not exclusive to them.

Our brain donors also decided to spray paint at the entrance to their car park yesterday and there is similar at the M8 underpass eastbound around GWR.

Moronic.

Dear God. Iv seen this shit on walls since the seventies. Iv also seen an FTP or two. It's dafties with spray paint. Don't think we need to involve police or government.

Sympathetic press you say?

Me and my mate painted a 100 metre bridge with sectarian abuse 40 years ago.
It doesn't make it right, but highlights how long it's been going on.
It'll still be going on in another 40 years sadly.

I seen a clip a few days ago but I can’t remember where , anyway Andy Walker was on for a few minutes spouting off about sectarian singing from Ranger’s supporters , Billy Boy’s etc., then comes out with “ Now they are shouting and calling us paedos now on top of all that . Poor auld Andy , he must take deaf turns when the wanna’ be terrorists of the GB start giving it out with their renditions of the quaint old “ irish folk tunes “ about Orange B*stards and the Queen and all their up the ra shit .

Also at the underpass at Seaward Street/Scotland Street. All over the pillars supporting the motorway.
Saw the wee scrote doing this one Saturday night/Sunday morning as I was heading up onto the motorway.
5’6”, skinny build wearing a grey top and a Tammy. He came from the Shields Road direction.

Dear God. Iv seen this shit on walls since the seventies. Iv also seen an FTP or two. It's dafties with spray paint. Don't think we need to involve police or government.
Really,that's what the other side, our enemies would be doing pointing out the sectarian abuse and anti catholic hatred.
Times have changed my friend and the reason these shitebags are running rings round us is the type of dignified silence encourages their demonisation of our club,culture and way of life.
Burying your head in the sand and not confronting these people is not going to change it but make it worse.

police scotland and gcc probably kept the LO for the snp tramp who painted the wall....... maybe

Me and my mate painted a 100 metre bridge with sectarian abuse 40 years ago.
It doesn't make it right, but highlights how long it's been going on.
It'll still be going on in another 40 years sadly.
I get what your saying FB but this is only one part of a much larger picture played out by and stoked by republican politicians and of course the anti Rangers SMSM.
Who take great delight in our dignified silence and see it as weakness.

There out In force with the F,in Huns and Orange Bs, also the 66, both in Glasgow, and North Lanarkshire. The common denominator, all ruled, from on high by Scum, so the gb are out of control, but because it doesn’t offend the easily offended, then it’s OK. Now for my Mantra, if we don’t get up of our erses and vote them out from trade unions, councillors, MSPs, MEPs, MPs, then don’t come on as well. Another area younger Bears should be getting involved in, is Refereeing, oust the Liewells Lackys out.

I mentioned on here the other day, it's also been done on the side of the Belshill bypass as you head down towards the Raith.

It's not some quick 5 minute job, its clearly taken a while.

Last edited:
Surprised very little has been said about their banner at full time yesterday

‘Merry Christmas ya filthy animals’

Media must have started their celebrations early and missed it.

That's a awful lot of trouble to go to, just to get rid of some wallopers vandalism.

Pretty sure it would be removed pronto, if it was attacking another religion or culture mind you.

That's a awful lot of trouble to go to, just to get rid of some wallopers vandalism.

Pretty sure it would be removed pronto, if it was attacking another religion or culture mind you.
Not just this incident but the demonisation of our club right across the board,from politicians to the SMSM etc.
It's a broader issue where dignified silence has failed and encouraged their sectarian bile and hatred.

We had union bears members boasting about writing 19th Century Terrorist bastards outside the Celtic end on Sunday morning. Until we cut out the childish crap on social media whatever we complain about is futile

This years xmas number 1 - ‘ Merry Christmas, %^*& the huns ‘ . That good old sing along. Wouldn’t surprise me after yesterday.

Saw fuuk Huns twice today just before Kingston bridge at M74 flyover going east bound and at charing cross junction going west bound.

How they get off the motorway to do that and why.

A special breed.

I'm incensed.

Someone will be along shortly to tell us to not get wound up by it or that there’s no point complaining about it just like they do about referees.

The apathy amongst our support when it comes to these issues is unreal, the cel’ic support have spent years bitching, moaning and intimidating so much so they’ve managed to get our song book reduced, have media/large sections of society view us as knuckle-dragging Neanderthals while they sing pro-ira and display effigies of Rangers fans and Orangemen with impunity. They were the driving force behind the ‘sporting integrity’ punishment which has resulted in them winning 10 trophies on the bounce.

We are fucking miles behind them when it comes to boxing clever, they’ve showed how far you can get by bitching and moaning at every turn yet we refuse to do the same. We should be looking to %^*& them up at every opportunity, highlighting the term hun and public funding of religious schools should be 2 of our main targets.

That’s not to mention the child abuse scandal which should be highlighted for the sake of the victims.

Back