Sectarian slur by celtic employee

No at all .. sick a gers fans acting like they c*unts. Offended at anyhin these day .. leave tht to them!
And this attitude is why we are drowning in a sea of apathy while the media smart tags are pissing themselves at us.
The rest of Scottish football think we are a laughing stock open to ridicule by all. Why is that because we don’t fight back we are serial takers who bend over and thank them after it
I’m sick to the back teeth of all of it and the attitude of some bears beggar belief some fanny from Rutherglen saying it was a good job we didn’t have VAR as it would have caused a riot when we would have benn rewarded with 3 penalties and their goal chalked off for offside AYE good job we don’t have it and we will be continually F over by all and sundry

Still in a job ,nothing said in papers.then up pops story about burt getting called a 19th Century Terrorist bastard.they have the whole of republic Scotland, where they want it.we need to wake up and smell the coffee, start fighting back.start by taking over the now rc unions. Then political parties. Show them the time has come we will take no more of their lies .we are the majority in this çountry.no surrender. W.a.t.p.

Dave Scott is a fraud as is his sham of an organisation.

I emailed him 2 years ago asking why his sham organisation hadn't tackled the biggest elephant in the room in Scotland.
Segregated school system.

No abuse, no threatening, just an email asking why.

The fraud that is Dave Scott emailed me back threatening me with Police Scotland for threatening emails. :eek:

He's a fu.ckin coward is Dave.

I am going to be quite honest here and I will probably get roasted, but....

I really could not give a fvck if someone who is employed to wank off the Celtic players or Peanut Heid calls us Huns. Stay off social media and stop desperately looking for an opportunity to be offended.

It is beginning to feel a bit snowflaky on here!

The proviso is, however, that their faux effrontery regarding the use of 19th Century Terrorist, mentally challenged, poet etc are treated with similar ambivalence.

I know why the outrage is being displayed but i is getting a bit laughable. There are some hairy arsed Bears actually getting all precious about being called Huns.

Who the fvck wants to live in a society where the Cops cannot get to your burglary complaint due to the fact that someone has suffered the grave offence of being offended.

Who the fvck wants to live in a society where the Cops cannot get to your burglary complaint due to the fact that someone has suffered the grave offence of being offended.

On the other hand, who wants to live in a society where one group of people (Rangers fans) are demonised and persecuted for the same crimes that others can get away with scot-free?

I don't think anyone is offended about use of the work hun, by itself, that's for sure.

I really could not give a fvck if someone who is employed to wank off the Celtic players or Peanut Heid calls us Huns. Stay off social media and stop desperately looking for an opportunity to be offended.

The proviso is, however, that their faux effrontery regarding the use of 19th Century Terrorist, mentally challenged, poet etc are treated with similar ambivalence.

I know why the outrage is being displayed but i is getting a bit laughable. There are some hairy arsed Bears actually getting all precious about being called Huns.

I'm reading that and thinking to myself..Christ! Another one is not getting it!

You ask ; "
Who the fvck wants to live in a society where the Cops cannot get to your burglary complaint due to the fact that someone has suffered the grave offence of being offended."

Guess what? We do live in that society and we didn't start this but ,we have supporters being jailed for singing a song or posting the term 19th Century Terrorist or poets on social media and they are being arrested . We need to address this and fightback and every time there is an employee of a club that's permanently offended by everything our club does and says and for even still being here posts a sectarian term aimed at our club and support. we do all we can to make life difficult for the bitch

.I want to make sure that rancid bitch has sleepless night wondering if she is being sacked or nicked and wondering if her name will appear in the media.

Its demanding there is parity

On the other hand, who wants to live in a society where one group of people (Rangers fans) are demonised and persecuted for the same crimes that others can get away with scot-free?

I don't think anyone is offended about use of the work hun, by itself, that's for sure.

That is why I put in the sentence with the proviso. But it is getting a bit like a playground argument, and I for one, do not really think that Police resources should be taken up by garbage like this.

Unfortunately it's the future of this little f#$€£d up country, polluted by vermin with a voice. Welcome to Nicola's Scotland :eek:

I'm reading that and thinking to myself..Christ! Another one is not getting it!

You ask ; "
Who the fvck wants to live in a society where the Cops cannot get to your burglary complaint due to the fact that someone has suffered the grave offence of being offended."

Guess what? We do live in that society and we didn't start this but ,we have supporters being jailed for singing a song or posting the term 19th Century Terrorist or poets on social media and they are being arrested . We need to address this and fightback and every time there is an employee of a club that's permanently offended by everything our club does and says and for even still being here posts a sectarian term aimed at our club and support. we do all we can to make life difficult for the bitch

.I want to make sure that rancid bitch has sleepless night wondering if she is being sacked or nicked and wondering if her name will appear in the media.

Its demanding there is parity

Got your "parity" part there, but to be honest if some of our side could maybe moderate their own language and stop playing into the hands of our enemies.

I will give you an example. My first post on this topic was the first time I have typed poet. mentally challenged or 19th Century Terrorist. These are words that I simply do not use.

Why would anyone need to use these terms, particularly. when we know that they will be use to beat us?

I can assure that I am getting it. I am just not sure that we all are.

Got your "parity" part there, but to be honest if some of our side could maybe moderate their own language and stop playing into the hands of our enemies.

I will give you an example. My first post on this topic was the first time I have typed poet. mentally challenged or 19th Century Terrorist. These are words that I simply do not use.

Why would anyone need to use these terms, particularly. when we know that they will be use to beat us?

You aren't getting it because if you did, you wouldn't have posted what you did.

She works for Celtic and posted on social media "feck the huns" and then posted it again.. That's a sectarian hate crime.
Imagine , one of our club's employees posted feck the poets or feck the 19th Century Terrorist bast*rds ..They would be plastered all over the media and already charged by the cops

She isn't even in the papers for her sectarianism.. That's the difference.

We on here shouldn't need to keep posting on social media shaming her and the very fact the media are ignoring this is frankly sinister!

We don't work for Rangers FC. I call them all these names every day, mainly because I fuckin despise everything about them and to call them "Celtic fans" doesn't get over my disdain. However, if I worked for our club, I wouldn't use the terms as it reflects badly on my employer. Anything that reflects badly on your employer can get you the bullet. I also won't sing the banned songs inside Ibrox. Not because I want to. But I don't want to damage our club. But in my house, car or with like minded mates, these fuckers are called everything and worse. And it's richly deserved. 19th Century Terrorist horrible scumbags.

I have told you twice now that I "get it".

I have also told you that I agree that there should be parity.

Have either Peanut Heid or a changing room wankstress offended me?

No

Do we really need the Police to be involved in pish like this?

No

Please do not suggest again that I am not "getting it".

We don't work for Rangers FC. I call them all these names every day, mainly because I fuckin despise everything about them and to call them "Celtic fans" doesn't get over my disdain. However, if I worked for our club, I wouldn't use the terms as it reflects badly on my employer. Anything that reflects badly on your employer can get you the bullet. I also won't sing the banned songs inside Ibrox. Not because I want to. But I don't want to damage our club. But in my house, car or with like minded mates, these fuckers are called everything and worse. And it's richly deserved. 19th Century Terrorist horrible scumbags.

Great reply.

It really doesn't matter who employs you. If you are happy using the terms you use, then continue using them, but don't be offended by what others call you.

I do not use these terms as I do not find it difficult to ridicule them without using playground insults.

I really cannot believe that you actually post on here that you use all of the terms that they find offensive, but you feel the need to object to terms used by some of their employees.

Great reply.

It really doesn't matter who employs you. If you are happy using the terms you use, then continue using them, but don't be offended by what others call you.

I do not use these terms as I do not find it difficult to ridicule them without using playground insults.

I really cannot believe that you actually post on here that you use all of the terms that they find offensive, but you feel the need to object to terms used by some of their employees.

Yes it does . You’re not getting this at all.

If a Rangers employee had did what she has , they would be lynched by the media and hounded out of their job immediately .

Until we make it clear we won’t stand by and allow it any longer, it will continue. You can’t have one rule for them and another for the rest of us .

Stand up and be counted . Nobody is really offended, unless you are thick though you’ll realise that isn’t the point of all this.

Yes it does . You’re not getting this at all.

If a Rangers employee had did what she has , they would be lynched by the media and hounded out of their job immediately .

Until we make it clear we won’t stand by and allow it any longer, it will continue. You can’t have one rule for them and another for the rest of us .

Stand up and be counted . Nobody is really offended, unless you are thick though you’ll realise that isn’t the point of all this.
I am certainly not offended and could not give one %^*& what these creatures call us. What boils my piss as has been stated by other posters is the free reign these mutants have to do as they like. Even employees of the club!!! But some Rangers fans pull an offensive banner out in an airport and it's on every news platform. Come on, wake up.

That's what they are

I have told you twice now that I "get it".

I have also told you that I agree that there should be parity.

Have either Peanut Heid or a changing room wankstress offended me?

No

Do we really need the Police to be involved in pish like this?

No

Please do not suggest again that I am not "getting it".

Everytime you keep asking why do police get involved you aren't getting it! They are the club that started this and wanted our fans to be nicked for the "famine song" and Rangers fans have been jailed for it and as a result their life ruined all because they sang a song... This is the world we live in and the sooner more Rangers fans just get this,the better

she posted a sectarian comment towards our club and fans.. she should be punished for that..

Everytime you keep asking why do police get involved you aren't getting it! They are the club that started this and wanted our fans to be nicked for the "famine song" and Rangers fans have been jailed for it and as a result their life ruined all because they sang a song... This is the world we live in and the sooner more Rangers fans just get this,the better
Exactly. I give you treatment of Donald Findlay Vs treatment of Hartson and Pearson. In a nutshell. Say no more.

This is the last time that I say "I am getting it"!

I just do not believe that the way to change a system is to constantly reduce the choice of language because we continuously feel that we must depend upon the establishment to decide upon what is acceptable and what is not.

My main premise here is that being offensive should not be an offence.

I am pretty ugly and have a big nose, but should it be a hate offence to say that? Of course it shouldn't be.

We have allowed society to bully us into what we can say and think.

The way forward is not to suppress what our enemies say, but to challenge that we should not be allowed to use the terms that we as individuals choose to use.

No more fvckin' comments about "getting it". If I have not made myself clear enough by now, then it is all you are getting.

Last edited:

I just do not believe that the way to change a system is to constantly reduce the choice of language because we continuously feel that we must depend upon the establishment to decide upon what is acceptable and what is not.

I am pretty ugly and have a big nose, but should it be a hate offence to say that? Of course it shouldn't be.

The way forward is not to suppress what our enemies say, but to challenge that we should not be allowed to use the terms that we as individuals choose to use.

No more fvckin' comments about "getting it". If I have not made myself clear enough by now, then it is all you are getting.
How do you hope to change the narrative? Given we have an SNP government who openly despise everything we stand for. A police force and crown office which treats us with contempt and "loses" evidence, a mentally challenged compliant media with countless examples of less than fair coverage of us, and anti sectarian charities who are only interested in one sects perceived sectarianism. Who do you suggest we turn to and work with to change this situation and level the field going forward. Because it's truly got the rest of us stumped.

This post is indicative of the problem now in this country.

We've buried our heads in the sand for 4/5 decades and allowed the Papes to take over this country. I mean how the fck have we allowed less than 1/5 the Demographics of this nation to be in all the positions of power be it Politicians or Lawyers or whatever.

We've sleptwalked through it and allowed it too happen.

And then we have pish posted like yours saying "snow flakes" & 'it's only a name" etc etc.

Its fcking not just name calling.

Its derogatory and sectarian and offensive.

Its about time people of the Protestant born Faith pulled their heads out their arses and saw what the hell is going on in front of their own eyes.

They used to try out breed us now the years and years of being told what to do and how to get into positions of power etc from the pulpits of their Roman Churches is all coming to fruition.

So excuse me for saying its fcking not being a snow flake and it certainly ain't just name calling.

How do you hope to change the narrative? Given we have an SNP government who openly despise everything we stand for. A police force and crown office which treats us with contempt and "loses" evidence, a mentally challenged compliant media with countless examples of less than fair coverage of us, and anti sectarian charities who are only interested in one sects perceived sectarianism. Who do you suggest we turn to and work with to change this situation and level the field going forward. Because it's truly got the rest of us stumped.

First step is to rid ourselves of SNP separatism. Vote tactically on Thursday.

Secondly, is to choose a Government that does not bully its populace into abandoning their long standing views because they are no longer appropriate.

Simply, change the narrative by ridding ourselves of intolerant left wing influenced politicians.

This post is indicative of the problem now in this country.

We've buried our heads in the sand for 4/5 decades and allowed the Papes to take over this country. I mean how the fck have we allowed less than 1/5 the Demographics of this nation to be in all the positions of power be it Politicians or Lawyers or whatever.

We've sleptwalked through it and allowed it too happen.

And then we have pish posted like yours saying "snow flakes" & 'it's only a name" etc etc.

Its fcking not just name calling.

Its derogatory and sectarian and offensive.

Its about time people of the Protestant born Faith pulled their heads out their arses and saw what the hell is going on in front of their own eyes.

They used to try out breed us now the years and years of being told what to do and how to get into positions of power etc from the pulpits of their Roman Churches is all coming to fruition.

So excuse me for saying its fcking not being a snow flake and it certainly ain't just name calling.

You say that my post is "pish"

I actually started to pull your post apart but deleted it as I did not want to offend you. You obviously did not show me the same respect.

I appreciate your loyalty to the Protestant Faith but I am an atheist and really have no time for any religion.

Has anything happened to this wee cow? or is it as i suspect, nothing happened and this thread is 10 pages of bears arguing with each other over it all?

Listen , big nose , unless you have lived on another planet for the last twenty years , then you will be aware getting anything like parity for us in Scotland by using a “ free speech for all “ approach is frankly laughable .

We need to play them at their own game .

Listen , big nose , unless you have lived on another planet for the last twenty years , then you will be aware getting anything like parity for us in Scotland by using a “ free speech for all “ approach is frankly laughable .

We need to play them at their own game .

No we don't.

Attitudes move in cycles. We must attack an intolerant society that purports to be tolerant. One which attacks views and comments that go against the current mainstream.

Call that mob what you like using any words you can muster, but don't complain when they use their words against you.

I will not use any of the terms that I have used previously. I prefer using simply,"them".

I think that we are coming to an understanding. I just think that by trying to play them at their own game we are continually playing into the hands of the bullying establishment who seems believe that those who have been offended deserve some sort of remedy from society.

Phew - The heat is dying down. I think I just about got away with it!

Looks like she’s just about got away with it. Something would have been reported by now. Probably a few sleepless nights... lucky girl

No we don't.

Attitudes move in cycles. We must attack an intolerant society that purports to be tolerant. One which attacks views and comments that go against the current mainstream.

Call that mob what you like using any words you can muster, but don't complain when they use their words against you.

I will not use any of the terms that I have used previously. I prefer using simply,"them".

I think that we are coming to an understanding. I just think that by trying to play them at their own game we are continually playing into the hands of the bullying establishment who seems believe that those who have been offended deserve some sort of remedy from society.

Phew - The heat is dying down. I think I just about got away with it!
They can call me what they want it'll not do me any harm, but i will call them out for it.

Its parity we are asking for, while they continue with the sectarian bile unquestioned it'll no be long if the narrative continues that even 'them' will cause offence and end up in a court appearance.

Sectarianism in Scotland is a one way street, while they can call themselves an 'unrepentant 19th Century Terrorist' issue free, but if i do the same..... well we all know the outcome or at least some of us can see history repeating itself.

They can call me what they want it'll not do me any harm, but i will call them out for it.

Its parity we are asking for, while they continue with the sectarian bile unquestioned it'll no be long if the narrative continues that even 'them' will cause offence and end up in a court appearance.

Sectarianism in Scotland is a one way street, while they can call themselves an 'unrepentant 19th Century Terrorist' issue free, but if i do the same..... well we all know the outcome or at least some of us can see history repeating itself.

This is why I make my point in calling for greater freedom in the language we use rather than constantly pushing towards sanctions for "offence".

We will not win by constantly playing the game of restricting the narrative.

This is why I make my point in calling for greater freedom in the language we use rather than constantly pushing towards sanctions for "offence".

We will not win by constantly playing the game of restricting the narrative.
You try putting 'freedom of speech' to the test and see how it works out for you.

P.S. i know the result.

It will work absolutely fine for me as I neither use playground insults nor immature name calling as a tactic for winning a debate.
That's the issue, its not playground insults nor immature name calling, its a criminal conviction on one side.

That's the issue, its not playground insults nor immature name calling, its a criminal conviction on one side.
Even if one particular Government at one particular time decides that certain playground name calling is a criminal offence, you do not serve the cause of justice by complaining about other playground insults.

For me, it would be preferable to question the legitimacy of the law, rather than using it to complain about another group.

It is the thin edge of the wedge where we believe we are creating a tolerant society by, in fact, supporting an intolerant society.

Look at the enforced changes in attitudes in the last 15 years and tell me that I am wrong.

Not read through this thread. Ideally you don't wanna see people get sacked but that's the game.That's the way the tims have sent us down. They've had plenty of bears sacked and nicked. If we want to win this struggle.No sentiment. Every tim we can get get sacked the better. Our enemies wouldn't be half as powerful if they are all sitting on dole. Work place standards was part of keeping them in their box back in the day.

So well done the bears who've been emailing and doing their bit. Create a cultural effect that makes them more afraid to share their vile bigotry for fearing of being sacked.

She's now deleted her Facebook.
Sometimes the reason for that is due to journos asking her for comment before it hits the papers by way of a message to her facebook page, you can't also delete your facebook page because it's always there and can be re-activated at any time, she's either had a PM from a journo or she's getting abuse and pulled the plug for now.

Pretty despicable given she's a grown woman, just had a child and works for a high profile football club and that full of herself she reposts a picture that was removed and then tells people why it was removed and posts the same picture with F the huns rather than the previous %^*& the huns.

Let's see what her football club do or say, perhaps they'll tell the world that Celtc ladies is a seperate entity from Celtc fc and nothing to do with them.

Megan McFadden was another from Celtc ladies who used the words "Inty these dirty orange inbred monkey bastards" and surprise surprise walked free from court on a not proven verdict, pretty amazing considering she told a court she had not intended to be offensive, yet when she wrote the post on her facebook page she wrote the following.

" My choice of words could be rather offensive to the unfortunate members of the species who pull on a blue shirt" Yet in court claimed she didn't mean to be offensive, but admits in her post they are, she was also booted out of her team for it.

So that's two of them connected to celtc ladies who have now used sectarian language bold as brass.

Back