Club 1872 statement on FARE

Tony75tfc

Saying the club are aware and will take it up with FARE & UEFA

Its still showing on the fare page as of 22:40.

VwgCPtD.jpg

Would there be an appetite for a fund set up by the fans to fight FARE?

We could retain the services of legal professionals who could pursue FARE to question why they are not policing other clubs in the manner that they police our club

Dates / times / minutes & seconds when that lot start their provo shíte, if we can prove that their reporting is skewed we might get get somewhere.

Don’t know if there are any well respected high-profile buyers who would be up for fronting the fundraising activity

We could retain the services of legal professionals who could pursue FARE to question why they are not policing other clubs in the manner that they police our club

Dates / times / minutes & seconds when that lot start their provo shíte, if we can prove that their reporting is skewed we might get get somewhere.

Don’t know if there are any well respected high-profile buyers who would be up for fronting the fundraising activity
Good idea mate.

The club should be taking this on, the club have lost a lot of money as a direct effect of this lot.

We would probably pish it up against a wall like the RFFF.

We would probably pish it up against a wall like the RFFF.

If we got the right Bears fronting it we could make it work.

Set parameters, monies to be used to pursue FARE, question their one sided reporting re Glasgow clubs, dig dirt, challenge their charitable status etc.

We really need to fight back.

In my opinion I’d even challenge the Fenían stuff. We can provide photographic evidence / iTunes mp3’s etc. Highlight the scum and why the nomenclature fits.

Going by what i am seeing it doesn't look like its been removed. I google searched fare net, it shows up the twitter link and its still on it as in the screenshot above.
A forensic analysis of their members that have attended our games is a must.
[/QUOTE

Thet have just done that for us.

Saying the club are aware and will take it up with FARE & UEFA

It’s a good reaction from C1872 and the club to this latest FARE outrage.

However, isn’t it just unbelievable that a body of anti protestant, anti Rangers bigots have been inveigled into UEFA by Dr Death and actually now entrusted with policing sectarianism in Scotland.

Is it any wonder Celtic are never taken to task over the orange b***ard and H*n chants during UEFA fixtures. It’s like asking slitty-eyes to report his own club

It’s a risible situation

I'm like that. I hope they keep us up to date with any developments assuming the club has the balls to actually fight. Which i doubt.

Thought Edgar was class today on this topic on the daily update for Heart and Hand. Pretty much summed my thoughts up perfectly. An unexpected open goal for the club.

One member of Fare in Scotland is Sean Huddleston

Apparently his dad is an IRA terrorist

He is a teacher and was once reported for singing rebel songs

His public image is one of decency and fairness

His real character appears to be somewhat more sinister
So a guy reporting on us could be a celtic fan with a unwavering support of republican terrorism and a hatred of anything rangers/protestant. Jesus fucking christ, what hope have we got.

One member of Fare in Scotland is Sean Huddleston

Apparently his dad is an IRA terrorist

He is a teacher and was once reported for singing rebel songs

His public image is one of decency and fairness

His real character appears to be somewhat more sinister
Not doubting you Shadow but where is this from?

The club shouldn't be taking it up with FARE. That's only giving them a chance to get their excuses ready.

By-pass these vermin and go straight to the top. The evidence is there.

However, it all stems from Murray and Renfield, allowing the original lies from Paul Elliot to go unchallenged a decade and more ago.

If we had brought to everyone's attention the deliberate and outrageous lies of Elliot to begin with, we'd have doused the flame of the motives behind those so called anti-racists from a Scottish perspective when it was still only a flicker.

Good statement. Whilst there is no doubt FARE have it in for us, we've made it easy for them by singing about 19th Century Terrorists and catholics at football matches. It's the 21st Century ffs

I don't think we sing about catholics apart from the odd ftp which really isn't that often and especially not at Ibrox. Half our team are catholic ffs.

I worry that this will bait some idiots 2nite into thinking %^*& Fare, I'll sing what I want now.

Is that not what club 1872 should be doing, perhaps they are, I don't follow their activities these days.
Chris Graham is certainly puts out good statements, but that only goes so far, I think as an organisation it should be more proactive rather than reactive but that seems to be the way of things.

Serious questions that I am hoping someone can answer for me.

Who started FARE?
Who gave FARE any credibility?
does FARE ever attend any of the beasts games? (no laughing!)
Is there space for another body in Scotland similar to FARE, and is this something we can look at?

Serious questions that I am hoping someone can answer for me.

Who started FARE?
Who gave FARE any credibility?
does FARE ever attend any of the beasts games? (no laughing!)
Is there space for another body in Scotland similar to FARE, and is this something we can look at?

Some history here:

But like many worthy causes it has been hijacked by people with an agenda.

I never seen the original tweet but understand the content. Whilst I appreciate that Rangers are meant to have contacted FARE and UEFA, they should have been more proactive and issued a similar statement to Club 1872.

Instead of the usual dignified silence, we need to come out fighting.

I never seen the original tweet but understand the content. Whilst I appreciate that Rangers are meant to have contacted FARE and UEFA, they should have been more proactive and issued a similar statement to Club 1872.

Instead of the usual dignified silence, we need to come out fighting.
What use is another statement if we are already on the case in the background?

They have given us the bullet that will kill them. We don’t need to say anything, c1872 said it all.

I would definitely commit to this.

Back