Club 1872 statement on FARE

A Liverpool fan has also brought them further negative attention regarding a racist message sent from Piara Power. They really are being found out.

A Liverpool fan has also brought them further negative attention regarding a racist message sent from Piara Power. They really are being found out.

What’s the story there? Is that the coconut jibe from before or a new one? Because if it’s the old coconut one, he got off that hook.

How can you be so naive? You genuinely believe FARE will be 'killed'?
Or is it that you think everyone else on here is naive?
Should have wrote “could” kill them.

What makes you think they are untouchable? Or have you just learned to roll over and be tickled over the last 7 years?

Serious questions that I am hoping someone can answer for me.

Who started FARE?
Who gave FARE any credibility?
does FARE ever attend any of the beasts games? (no laughing!)
Is there space for another body in Scotland similar to FARE, and is this something we can look at?
Not sure but think they are a bonafida organisation

but the uk branch has been infultrated with Catholic / Celtic supporters and have done everything in there power to inflict misery on our club while always ignoring There team Celtic for there IRA and political leanings

the FARE are a bigoted organisation if this is how they operate

uefa should disband them as they are and must be discredited with any more of there shite

they are -:

biggots
Racists
And are Certainly not a FARE organisation

A
What’s the story there? Is that the coconut jibe from before or a new one? Because if it’s the old coconut one, he got off that hook.
ah. Didn’t know he’d got off the hook. Just saw it today. Unreal how some people can make racist comments once and they’re finished, yet others like the Canadian PM and this clown get away scot free.

What makes you think they are untouchable? Or have you just learned to roll over and be tickled over the last 7 years?
That's laughable trolling. They've been openly corrupt for years, targetting us and ignoring much worse at their favourites .
Back up your views, what previous 'killings' by UEFA make you think they'll be gone and by when?

What use is another statement if we are already on the case in the background?

They have given us the bullet that will kill them. We don’t need to say anything, c1872 said it all.

Maybe to actually show they have done something rather than the snippets from the papers to say that we understand Rangers have already contacted UEFA and FARE.

No way will this be enough to get rid of FARE - they are in with the bricks at UEFA, nothing is going to change this apart from maybe our club being extremely vocal about it on camera.

Excellent, short and to the point.

Over to you Mr Robertson.
Why bother with FARE now we all know what their narrative is,by all means take it to UEFA,but do you really think they'll deal with our grievances,I won't hold my breath on that one.

That's laughable trolling. They've been openly corrupt for years, targetting us and ignoring much worse at their favourites .
Back up your views, what previous 'killings' by UEFA make you think they'll be gone and by when?
We’re all doomed!

Maybe to actually show they have done something rather than the snippets from the papers to say that we understand Rangers have already contacted UEFA and FARE.

No way will this be enough to get rid of FARE - they are in with the bricks at UEFA, nothing is going to change this apart from maybe our club being extremely vocal about it on camera.
Actions are louder than words mate. What are you wanting the board to say? “We’ve seen the tweet and we’re on to eufa about it”?

c1872 have already done that, nothing needs condemned. Their admission of guilt saw to that. Continuous statements can cause more harm than good.

Not sure but think they are a bonafida organisation

but the uk branch has been infultrated with Catholic / Celtic supporters and have done everything in there power to inflict misery on our club while always ignoring There team Celtic for there IRA and political leanings

the FARE are a bigoted organisation if this is how they operate

uefa should disband them as they are and must be discredited with any more of there shite

they are -:

biggots
Racists
And are Certainly not a FARE organisation
Committing the crimes that they preach are wrong.

Should have wrote “could” kill them.

I don't think they are untouchable, but I do think the club will roll over. The history of the club going after stuff like this doesn't exactly fill you with confidence.

Always impressed by those who can be swayed by others' arguments. Thanks, CB.
You basing it around the fact in previous years we have done nothing.

I don’t think it’s the same this year. Based on nothing but my own opinion. That retweet is dynamite (subjective I guess).

There is no swaying to be done. They have handed us a bullet - it’s up to us how we use it.

You basing it around the fact in previous years we have done nothing.

I don’t think it’s the same this year. Based on nothing but my own opinion, which is subjective I guess.

There is no swaying to be done. They have handed us a bullet - it’s up to us how we use it.
I really would like to see it your way but there is absolutely no basis for thinking we're any different this year. We don't have anyone on the board capable of adroitly representing the club on and off the pitch. We need a CEO who has presence, has connections, is agreeably persuasive at multiple levels and identifies with the club. Until that person, or as close as we can get to it, is in situ, we're fork-lift trucked.

An undercover recording at Fc Bheast cauldron of secrets would be interesting.. :oops:

Good statement. Whilst there is no doubt FARE have it in for us, we've made it easy for them by singing about 19th Century Terrorists and catholics at football matches. It's the 21st Century ffs

The only people I know who say we sing about catholics are 19th Century Terrorists.

You can't accidentally retweet something. It's not 1 button. You hit retweet and it asks you if you want to retweet or retweet with comment. The actual failsafe on the social platform proves beyond doubt their statement is a lie.

If this latest instance doesn't being them to task about their blatant bias, nothing will.

Hate to piss on people’s chips here but I find it quite alarming that Club1872 had to make the club aware of this, kind tells you the people at Ibrox who’s supposed job it is didn’t know about this.

Hate to piss on people’s chips here but I find it quite alarming that Club1872 had to make the club aware of this, kind tells you the people at Ibrox who’s supposed job it is didn’t know about this.

The form of wording isn’t clear if they were previously aware or not. I’d assume they were, but Club 1872 were rightly making sure.

Back