Sutton talking about Gerrard's new contract on bt

He also came out with this belter
"The goal was offside, It's one of the only decisions Celtic have got in Scottish football over the years.”

That man is an absolute walloper, it's a disgrace that viewers down south are subjected to this bitter pundits jaundiced view of Gerrards tenure at Ibrox.

Ah great, another Chris Sutton thread.

giphy.gif

Rangers just withdraw all privileges from BT until that lady's front bottom is sacked. Put Jimmy Bell or Alfie on pre match and post match interviews

A prick who blew his money and declared himself bankrupt wants to talk down a multi millionaire,it's like the wee smelly homeless tramp laughing at someone driving by in a jaguar.

They’d be as well putting the head of the green bridge on and asking him (assuming he can speak).

Sutton is an absolute throbber.

That f.ucking bell end will be delighted we are talking about him.

You would look like the ready brek kid punching f.uck out his dial.

Him and Savage were discussing the cup final. Savage said it was the most one sided final he had ever seen which of course sent Sutton into meltdown. He admitted the goal was offside but according to Sutton it was one of the only decisions Celtic have had over the years.

It would be nice if someone could contact Savage on twitter and let him know about all the horrendous decisions which have gone in their favour in recent cup finals like being awarded a penalty against Aberdeen for a foul outside the box.

A prick who blew his money and declared himself bankrupt wants to talk down a multi millionaire,it's like the wee smelly homeless tramp laughing at someone driving by in a jaguar.
Like on sunday, When a bheggar called me a tramp. I was wearing my best suit, While he was wearing ripped Jean's and manky looking trainers. :))

When the gaffer says he doesn't deserve the airtime you know the morally and financially bankrupt Sutton has zero value to add to football.
A 19th Century Terrorist puppet who makes up stories about his daughter using his mobile to keep himself in the limelight.
The pricks prick if you will.

He also came out with this belter
"The goal was offside, It's one of the only decisions Celtic have got in Scottish football over the years.”
He really said that?
As a broadcaster on BT's Scottish football coverage he said that?
Unbelievable

We talk about Celtic's PR muscle. Must be great having his muppet do their work on their behalf without even needing to pay him or guide him in anyway.

Thanks op, i do like to know what people are saying about us. Its good to know what the enemy are saying. It’s obvious our manager touched a nerve.

Back