Sutton talking about Gerrard's new contract on bt

tenor.gif

Who’s that taking the prick out? :))

He has got a team together for a fraction of the budget of their main rivals, a fraction of the wages budget of their rivals and has got that team to the last 32 of Europa and outplays said main rivals for 85 out of 90 minutes.

Before the dawn of the internet , Guys like Sutton would have disappeared after his last ball was kicked . Now he is a wanted man on all the media sources because he just winds folk up ,they react and the media outlet gets plenty of hits so he's media gold .
So if we wanted rid of him don't react just ignore him and he will slide under the rock he came from .

Every comment is about discounting what SG is doing or what we are achieving. I love the law of averages comment-which is the negative take (from his view) on the fact that soon we are going to be winning things. If he thought we were shite he would be saying it but he knows we are close!
Let's not also bring up the fact that SG is doing it with 1/2 the budget of popcorn teeth!

My New Year Resolution will be to not post about this prick.

Same ol' shite, he's a bore of fu(k.
Not sure why it's a new year resolution.

There should should be a Sutton filter similar to the swear filter but delete the threads instead of changing the spelling.

This idiot is the kind of no mark, attention seeking jobby that will read this thread with his cock in hand smiling away to himself.

Not sure why it's a new year resolution.

There should should be a Sutton filter similar to the swear filter but delete the threads instead of changing the spelling.

This idiot is the kind of no mark, attention seeking jobby that will read this thread with his cock in hand smiling away to himself.

I will have my final says on him on the 29th or just after.

Not having a go at the op. But do we have to have daily/weekly threads about this fanny?

He's a troll. Gets paid to be controversial, I doubt he even believes half the shite he spouts.

He’s forever cheerleading that numerous Celtic players are worth upwards of 20 million , so a rookie like Stevie G coming in assembles a team on a fraction of that cost that can challenge these so called multi million rated players has to win something or he’s a failure ?

What is it Chris , are Celtic players worth mega millions or not , cause if they are like you state then it’s a miracle the Rangers manager is working to be able to compete with these multi million pound rated superstars

You can’t have it both ways Chris ...

A word of warning to those continually saying he’s ‘irrelevant ‘ ‘ignore him’ etc.

He has a full suite of media platforms at his disposal which he deliberately uses to disparage and demonise Rangers.

Whether you choose to believe it or not and no matter if it’s visible or not he is causing harm to our brand, players and fans. Besides anything else most of what he says is untrue, biased, malicious and inaccurate .

Would any other business sporting or otherwise allow this cretin free reign to do so? I think not. Why does our club or affiliates not fight back?? Awful tactics.

Sutton is a brand. This is his product.

He's made himself irriplacable to these broadcasters because he makes himself the news. A stupid opinion designed to get people's tails up so that they interact with their product is better for them than a level headed one that people scroll past.

Sutton is a brand. This is his product.

He's made himself irriplacable to these broadcasters because he makes himself the news. A stupid opinion designed to get people's tails up so that they interact with their product is better for them than a level headed one that people scroll past.

He wasn't anywhere until he went bankrupt.

Then he began to appear as a pundit as he needed to get some cash pronto. He started his sensationalist bullshit to make himself a permanent fixture and the rest is history.

The Katie Hopkins of sports broadcasting.

What I can't understand is why the Scottish media are so downbeat about the most exciting and big-profile football man to come to Scotland since Graeme Souness, coupled with the most exciting young striker since...ever.

And even Souness seemed to attract the same bitter negativity.

Why is that? :rolleyes:

He knows fine well what's coming, his exact words during the final

"this is a mauling"

Only so long you can evade the final bite.

Can't stand the prick.

55 will send him tae f'uck.

Don't bite to his attention seeking because when we win the title, he will not only go missing but will struggle to find a job after the BT Sports deal ends.

All will end well. ;)

Gerrard is doing a great job!
Gerrard does need to win trophies!*

*i believe he will (hopefully sooner rather than later)

An empty vessel. He said we’d need 50 m to even compete. Now Stevie needs to win something. If we had won last week the League Cup would have meant nothing.

He’s so bitter the goalposts will always be moved and he’s too stupid to cover his tracks.
Hartson said we needed over 100 million :))

So anything these 2 pricks say should. be disregarded immediately

Just keep on bullying and spitting your phlegm on folk smaller that you besides not paying your own debts to goat fùcking clown.

Sutton I think Plato summed people like you up very well when he said. wise men speak because they have something to say. fools because they have to say something.

He’s forever cheerleading that numerous Celtic players are worth upwards of 20 million , so a rookie like Stevie G coming in assembles a team on a fraction of that cost that can challenge these so called multi million rated players has to win something or he’s a failure ?

What is it Chris , are Celtic players worth mega millions or not , cause if they are like you state then it’s a miracle the Rangers manager is working to be able to compete with these multi million pound rated superstars

You can’t have it both ways Chris ...
Now you would think someone... say...I don’t know, maybe an ex-Rangers player who’s a pundit alongside this prick could maybe ask him that very question, Alex Rae, Ally McCoist...nah, no fecking chance.

Sutton says what he likes about RANGERS....at least Savage takes him on !! About time the "other" pundits up here point out his biased slanderous agenda.

Sutton is a fud who thrives on being controversial and living off the resultant publicity. Best ignored.

His “schtick” is being the controversial shock jock (and when you hear him trying to actually be a serious pundit during mentally challenged games, it’s no wonder he feels the need, he is awful)

There are plenty of “shock jocks” around but the difference with him is there is only one target for his bile

Him and chimp Thompson spent all morning in cup final day going on about refs

It’s a deliberate plot from that club

It shouldn’t be allowed

Back