Biscuit Hips Taking The Biscuit

25m quid for a permanently injured defender who can't actually defend.

I'm not a suspicious man but if I were I'd be wondering why.

The beggars knew he was injury prone when they punted him. Arsenal have been bumped and the wee rat will prob be on 50-60k a week

They had him all the way through their youth system, so they knew exactly what his issues were and how likely they were to improve.

That is why they sold him, and why they hung on for the deal structure they wanted.

IRAceltic will end up with the worst type of reputation south of the border. Selling a dud for £25m will echo round all the teams and future business dealings might be difficult

They had him all the way through their youth system, so they knew exactly what his issues were and how likely they were to improve.

That is why they sold him, and why they hung on for the deal structure they wanted.
No doubt. They robbed Arsenal. Stupid c**nts

How the %^*& did they manage to get 25 million for that wee prick, Borna is a much better player and whenever he leaves us, It should be for at least 30 million.
The paedo press. People say scouts don't read newspapers or be swayed by them. I beg to differ.

Massive blow for the national team in the playoffs, how can they possibly replace him?

To be honest, I never understood why a team like Arsenal would go into a high risk transfer taking into account he was still injured DH and his historical medical record.Not worth 25 million Zloty.Definite negative equity for Arsenal squad.

The paedo press. People say scouts don't read newspapers or be swayed by them. I beg to differ.

I really don't think scouts, managers and owners base spending £25m on tabloid newspaper articles.

The problem is that just watching a player play will not necessarily show you what the underlying issues are, or how often a player is on painkillers when playing. The selling club is unlikely to give you the full details.

Arsenal fan at work informed me he was injured again. I stated to him that Arsenal will be lucky to get 15 games a season out of "biscuit hips".

I really don't think scouts, managers and owners base spending £25m on tabloid newspaper articles.

The problem is that just watching a player play will not necessarily show you what the underlying issues are, or how often a player is on painkillers when playing. The selling club is unlikely to give you the full details.
I think you throw enough shit some of it will stick. Propaganda definitely plays a part. Why else would they bum him up non stop (pun)? Pig eye Pete's lackeys in the press done everything to sell him down south and in my opinion they succeeded.

Arsenal (and every other EPL club) spend literally millions of pounds per year on football data analytics. But aye, their scout no doubt convinced the club's international board to part with 25 million quid by showing them a selection of Daily Record clippings. Jesus Christ.

Arsenal (and every other EPL club) spend literally millions of pounds per year on football data analytics. But aye, their scout no doubt convinced the club's international board to part with 25 million quid by showing them a selection of Daily Record clippings. Jesus Christ.
Who said anything about clippings? You're saying the press can't influence a scout ? That's fair enough, I respect your opinion.

All £25m paid upfront according to the stock market update.
Celtc have a history of not being totally honest with the Stock Exchange.

Think they actually said it was a full £25m rather than lump sum and add ons instead of full payment up front. I stand to be corrected of course.

Thing that gets me is that the Arsenal fans still haven't woken up to the fact they've signed an absolute cripple and are pining after him. They really are the biggest shower of gullible bastards out there.

Not sure why we're making fun of him or then getting 25 million.

If he is indeed made of glass then them getting 25 million is great business for them. Whatever he does or doesnt do really doesnt affect us.

I dont get it? :confused:

Ok the boy has some talent being fair here but...its baffling why Arsenal spent so much on a player who seems to spend more time on the treatment table than on the pitch.

Clueless signing that bheggar. Not only is he a poor defender, he is made of glass.

Made to look good against a poor Rangers side. Same goes with Callum McGregor.

Done the square root of %^*& all against competitive Rangers sides and in Europe.

Biscuit hips and spaghetti shoulders. What a waste of 25 million bangers. Though I’m betting those injuries mean the fee will never get near the £25m mark.
Hopefully your right there!
Surely after all the speculation they will have a clause in there!

Back