McGeady kicked out of Sunderland

weebudsbud

I saw something in the Sun there, (so not linking it) to say Aiden McGeady has been kicked out at Sunderland and his agent told to find him another club in January.
A mixture of on and off-field incedents to blame apparently and that`s about all the article says really.

I saw something in the Sun there, (so not linking it) to say Aiden McGeady has been kicked out at Sunderland and his agent told to find him another club in January.
A mixture of on and off-field incedents to blame apparently and that`s about all the article says really.

it’s about stopping for a burger and milkshake on way home from an away game last week
Any excuse to get him off wage bill as he was highest earner at club

it’s about stopping for a burger and milkshake on way home from an away game last week
He was pictured with Chris McGuire at a McDonald's after the Gillingham and Chris still with club

Been having a number of issues recently and I guess he got fed up with League 1 football and this is him working his ticket of the club but it will interesting as he contracted until 2021

Oh dear. The #metoo brigade out in force here. Get a fkin grip! Stop always looking to be offended ffs! I’m offended at you being offended.

Did him and popcorn teeth have a falling out or did I imagine that? Could see him ending up back there if not

Was always mentally too lightweight.

I remember Hutton going through him mid-flight in an OF game then eyeballing him - you could tell the Scotland players in our team absolutely hated the wee rat.

Hibs got ross as manager , would not suprise me if the wee fucker ended up there , he was very good last season but total shite this season - he’s sick of Phil Parkinson s long ball. Game missing him out

What’s next for the beekeeper’s apprentice? Back to Utrercht ladies? The lower leagues in Scotland? Full time jakey? I can’t wait to find out
That's a bit insulting to alcoholics. Why did you need to use this word in a derogatory way?

Was always mentally too lightweight.

I remember Hutton going through him mid-flight in an OF game then eyeballing him - you could tell the Scotland players in our team absolutely hated the wee rat.

Who seen out his full contract in Russia not that mentally lightweight

His bank account would tell you how well he’s done
You must know some strange looking lesbians
Are you shagging him or something?

Having watched him play for Sunderland more than a few times, I hope he does go to a Scottish team.

He's dogshit. And he was never better than average.

Did he not suffer the same issues when he was over in Moscow as well? They couldn't be bothered with the little shit either.

Er? Big deal. Gary O’Connor went to Russia and sat on big money there too. It was only getting offered more elsewhere that shifted him.

Sitting on big money overseas is hardly a gauge of mental strength. Performances on the park when you’re needed to step up is.

McGeady is a typical chip on the shoulder republican Glasgow mentally challenged who at one time was no a bad player. However he was also a one trick pony and guys like Hutton and even a duck egg like Broadfoot found him out.
By all accounts a more bitter pape you could not meet so f**k him.

Back