Motherwell scum.

When Motherwell scored their winner today v Ross County at least 2 dozen of their daft wee boys came off the terracing onto the pitch and mobbed their player. Police Scotland will be busy this festive period drawing up mug shots. Hmmm what do you think?
if it was rangers fans it would make front and back pages. prob won’t even hear about it if it’s any other fans. in fact this is the first i have heard about it.

Seen a picture on Facebook of their casuals and 'Well Bois' before they set off for Dingwall. Bunch of fannies. This is a team I've come to totally despise. I would put them on a par with the sheep to be honest.

Seen a pic of 150 of the wee fannies before they got on there coach to Dingwall.
Didn’t know there were squad of ultras had that many tbh

Expect mass arrests :cool:

Probably preparing mugshots for social media as we speak.

Went to school with a lot of Motherwell fans. They are sheer poison. Some of the worst people you could ever have the misfortune to meet. Utter scum.
It's a shame what has happened with Motherwell and their fans as it never used to be like that. I used to go to Fir Park when I was wee and my auld man couldn't take me to Ibrox and the Dossers were decent sorts.

The 19th Century Terroristisation of Motherwell FC is a sore one.

Off The Ball literaly said there was nothing in it as it was just young kids!!!!
They must be the worst support.in Scotland.
Heard the same on drive home - "non-volatile fixture" was how they justified making light of it all. I took that as an inference that Rangers games are volatile...well, Mr Cowan, 'volatility' usually stems from scum fans shouting abuse at our team for 90 mins, rather than supporting their own..

what even the f-uck does ''ultras'' even f-ucking mean???
Ultras is a term that originated in Italy in the early 1950s and it means a group of fanatical supporters of a team. The vast majority of teams outside of the UK have an Ultras group. The Union Bears are Ultras and it involves creating displays (which are called tifos), carrying out marches to the stadium (corteos), selling their own merchandise and overall improving the atmosphere at the stadium by starting chants.

Ultras do not react to what’s happening on the pitch as they sing for 90 minutes regardless the score.

The Well Bois are a laughable version of that.

Last edited:
Both them and the Hibs fans think they have free reign to do what they like after the autorities failed to take any action after the playoff win and cup final respectively when the police allowed both sets of supporters to act disgracefully. If we recall both sets of fans openly goaded us at the final whistle. Neither club was punnished. This won't change until the SPFL & SFA hammer them hard, either with a large fine or stadium closure.

Ultras is a term that originated in Italy in the late 1960s and it means a group of fanatical supporters of a team. The vast majority of teams outside of the UK have an Ultras group. The Union Bears are Ultras and it involves creating displays (which are called tifos), carrying out marches to the stadium (corteos), selling their own merchandise and overall improving the atmosphere at the stadium by starting chants.

Ultras do not react to what’s happening on the pitch as they sing for 90 minutes regardless the score.

The Well Bois are a laughable version of that.
so ultras are not there to enjoy the football?

what even the f-uck does ''ultras'' even f-ucking mean???

Whilst there are exceptions, it generally means wee bams who like to think they are 'better' than other fans due to their attention-seeking antics such as waving cringey banners, invading the pitch and setting off flares.

I can understand it with a decent club that actually wins things and has big matches. But Motherwell? Who gives a shit?

They went up to Dingwall today and by all accounts behaved as if they were playing Galatasaray or something. It's a largely meaningless game between two run of the mill SPFL sides in front of a half empty tinpot ground. Sit down, morons.

Should all have been lifted and held until the buses had been chased out then released and told to make there own way home.
Scum wee pricks.

I went to a couple of Motherwell v Bheast games in the late 80's, the mhidden with Bobby Russell scoring a late winner and a 2 2 at Fir park, the fans back then were sound and I remember seeing a couple of scarfs with UJ patches sewn on them.

We should be highlighting the disgraceful treatment of our fans by actively celebrating on the park every time we score a goal.

I remember my dad arriving home with our first TV in 1959. The maker‘s name on the front was ‘Ultra.’ It worked, some of the time.
Does that help?

Seen a picture on Facebook of their casuals and 'Well Bois' before they set off for Dingwall. Bunch of fannies. This is a team I've come to totally despise. I would put them on a par with the sheep to be honest.

The same mob that were moved on and not allowed to drink in Aviemore today

Back