Sectarian slur by celtic employee

It is likely she’s calling herself a sports therapist rather than a physiotherapist because it’s a loophole. Calling yourself any title that is protected by the HCPC is illegal - physiotherapy falls under that.

I thought similar so my thinking is to get back on social media and target her and Celtic again and ask why she isn't registered with the sports therapists governing body and why they are taking so long to sack her?

I think we should keep it in the news and humiliate her and them

So she deleted her Twitter account which was Caitlin Brownx.

I assume her other media streams have been deleted as well?

Perhaps this is holicom earning a crust by obliterating the worst of her behaviour. This was not a first and probably not the worst - cleaned off the internet by child molesting protectors holicom.

She's got away with that post without a scratch. What's Scotland become? Rhetorical btw.

I was having a look at her Twitter history when her account was deleted right there and then. She clearly has more to hide.

play the long game with this one if need be, If she has to register...and to get anywhere in her job she will have to register with an official body at some point.. that is when her past will come back to bite her on her considerable arse, any employee even looks into her 'history' will find this thread and newspaper articles, she is toxic.

She's easy to keep track of and updated on no matter how much she tries to hide ;)

Bigots cannot work in this field of practise...unless they work for a company that encourages bigotry and hatred, so for now at Celtic FC she is safe as they welcome such behaviour and people into their employment.

play the long game with this one if need be, If she has to register...and to get anywhere in her job she will have to register with an official body at some point.. that is when her past will come back to bite her on her considerable arse, any employee even looks into her 'history' will find this thread and newspaper articles, she is toxic.

She's easy to keep track of and updated on no matter how much she tries to hide ;)

Bigots cannot work in this field of practise...unless they work for a company that encourages bigotry and hatred, so for now at Celtic FC she is safe as they welcome such behaviour and people into their employment.

This is my thinking. I think that every week we should post on Twitter a hashtag to humiliate Celtic and her ..

#CaitlinBrownCelticFCBigot

post the link to the story and that..Then we could do the following week
#CelticFcInvestigations?

Above that link, we could post " Still waiting on the Caitlin Brown investigations for her sectarian bigotry? When are you apologising to Rangers FC for your bigoted employee? When are you sacking her?

I must h tweeted and retweeted her bigotry at least 50 times on twitter and did it with different spellings of her name as the media wrote the story with different spellings. I want every prospective new employer to be able to find her digital fooprint and backstory of bigotry

I haven't read all of this thread so this may have been discussed - can she be sacked ?

Say you were representing her. And you asked the HR Officer - what happened to the Celtic fans who hung an effigy of a Rangers fan from a stand ? What happened to the thousands of fans who refer to Rangers managers as "orange b*&stards" ? What about the player/ manager/ employee who called Rangers "orange b*&stards" ? The player/ employee who wiped his nose on Ranger property ?

I would argue that my client is acting in a manner that has been tolerated by Celtic for years.

I'd argue that my client is being singled out and persecuted.

So, are we all agreed that we use Twitter that we should keep this in the news and make up a hashtag or use the ones I suggested?

#lets start

I don't do Twitter.

Can we still type that hashtag in to Google or Firefox search box to raise it's profile? Or is SM the only way?

Good work muttley.

Typical mentally challengeds and their internal investigations that never have any outcome or take action against the guilty people

Whether it’s sexually abusing kids, covering up the abuse for decades or in this instance failing to sack a bigot for her sectarian social media posts

It’s an open and shut case but Lieswell is stalling hoping the issue is forgotten about and the bigot doesn’t get sacked from her job

Bet she’s posted other bigoted stuff in the past too

This is my thinking. I think that every week we should post on Twitter a hashtag to humiliate Celtic and her ..

post the link to the story and that..Then we could do the following week
#CelticFcInvestigations?

Above that link, we could post " Still waiting on the Caitlin Brown investigations for her sectarian bigotry? When are you apologising to Rangers FC for your bigoted employee? When are you sacking her?

I must h tweeted and retweeted her bigotry at least 50 times on twitter and did it with different spellings of her name as the media wrote the story with different spellings. I want every prospective new employer to be able to find her digital fooprint and backstory of bigotry

Humiliate Celtc? They cover up, and reward, paedopihilia!

When are NBM going to actually do anything about the disgusting sectarian slurs that just get ignored time and time again ?

It’s no wonder some on our side just say, %^*& it, if its ok for them then we’ll just call them 19th Century Terrorist bastards. That’s a Paedo FC club employee, FFS :(

This is exactly what annoys me.

I don't actually care about getting the lassy into trouble, just want some consistency.

Humiliate Celtc? They cover up, and reward, paedopihilia!

I get what you're saying but, I meant with respect to this and their failure to actually carry out any investigations into anything! It's also a way to keep her name on social media and her digital footprint alive with the tag of sectarian bigot.

Last edited:
Bump

Has this wee cum bucket been reprimanded yet do we think!?!?! Another internal matter dealt with by big Peter.....the master of denial, a man with zero morals & respect for fellow human beings.

Absolutely disgusting big b*stard at the helm of a rancid corrupt club from top to bottom.

Bump

Has this wee cum bucket been reprimanded yet do we think!?!?! Another internal matter dealt with by big Peter.....the master of denial, a man with zero morals & respect for fellow human beings.

Absolutely disgusting big b*stard at the helm of a rancid corrupt club from top to bottom.
Big peters probably pumping the wee boot.
Don’t be surprised, they action nothing on child sex abuse. They won’t action on sectarian comment.

Still not a peep after 3 weeks.

Looks like we've had only one solitary Bear pursue this story. @muttley

We just don't do all-out attacks very well leaving it to others to raise complaints. It's a real pity that, because organised correctly we, as a supporter base, would never be defeated.
When they say they will have an internal Enquiry you know they are sweeping it under the carpet, there isn’t much you can do. You know its getting forgotten about straight away.

I thought this was due a wee bump back up the board. Any neutral “lurkers” can see for themselves what kind of club they are, trying to lecture anyone else about behaviour and “good of the game”.

Here’s their ‘whataboutery’ in action: by their apparent inaction they are condoning a direct employee making a slur which is anti-Protestant. Not just anti-Rangers.

And they have the brass neck of a giraffe.

It's safe to say the guy who thinks he is the father of her child might not be the dad, The bigot #CaitlinBrown does have a sneaky wee history of playing away from home afterall.

It's safe to say the guy who thinks he is the father of her child might not be the dad, The bigot #CaitlinBrown does have a sneaky wee history of playing away from home afterall.

Any more tit bits and the rhags night pick up the story.

I.e unpunished sectarian celtc employee free to continue at club has "double timing history".

Any more tit bits and the rhags night pick up the story.

I.e unpunished sectarian celtc employee free to continue at club has "double timing history".
You know just by her sectarian and hateful outlook on life she has a colourful past, the newspapers up here are full of lazy journalists who couldn't sniff out a good story if they bothered, had it been a Rangers employee we all know they would be hunted and hounded until they were out a job... But it's Ra sellic so it's acceptable to them.

You know just by her sectarian and hateful outlook on life she has a colourful past, the newspapers up here are full of lazy journalists who couldn't sniff out a good story if they bothered, had it been a Rangers employee we all know they would be hunted and hounded until they were out a job... But it's Ra sellic so it's acceptable to them.

Well there was the twitter page of the priest that was littered with pages of sectarian slurs that never got reported so no surprise they’re not interested in this.

So a few things here.

She’s been removed from the website but that doesn’t mean she’s been binned. Smells like another sweep sweep moment from that lot as they hope it just goes away.

Interesting to read NBM’s comment regarding the word hun. Staggering.

NO TRACE Celtic physio Caitlin Brown removed from club website after ‘F**k the huns’ Facebook post

By Blair Meikle

8th January 2020, 5:57 pm

Updated: 8th January 2020, 6:15 pm

ADD COMMENT

CELTIC have removed sports therapist Caitlin Brown from their website after her “F*** the Huns” Facebook post.

We exclusively revealed the club had launched an investigation after the 24-year-old posted a snap holding the league cup after Sunday’s victory with Rangers.

She posted again after the original was taken down.

It read “F*** the Huns” beside a four-leaf clover and green heart emoji.

And now, the Hoops have removed Caitlin’s listing as an employee from their official site.
Previously, her picture was featured along with a short bio.

It’s unclear whether she has been removed from her position, and Celtic have not responded to requests for comment.

Following complaints, Facebook deleted the post as it breached their rules on “hate speech”.

But the pic was put on her page again, this time with a comment saying: “Since FB removed my post for saying F the Huns”.

She was previously listed on the club website

But her section has been removed
Her bosses at Celtic – where she has worked as a sports therapist with the women’s team for four years – confirmed they were investigating the posts.

Mum-of-one Brown later changed her name on Facebook before deleting the account yesterday.

Anti-bigotry campaigners have now urged Celtic to take part in an education project.

Dave Scott of Nil by Mouth said: ‘The term Hun is hotly contested with some regarding it as deeply sectarian and others seeing it as just a generic term of abuse.

“Context is always key. At the very least it’s a loaded term which is never used kindly and certainly isn’t in this instance.

“We have a Scottish Government backed workplace project which seeks to challenge attitudes and educate employees on these issues.

“Celtic have never taken part to it but given this incident it sounds like something the club should seriously consider.”

Back