Tottenham v Liverpool

I have no idea what Harry winks does to get a game at this level. He's a nothing footballer, isn't a tackler, isn't an athlete and isn't a playmaker. All he does is knock sideways passes about. Looks completely lost here although tbf he's not alone
Got to agree mate. Just don't see the hype with him.
In comparison, I think Sons a great player.

Not on your own at all mate, I've hated him for years. Always thought he had a touch of wee man syndrome, not the biggest so he tries to go in as hard and aggressive as possible. Good for a yellow card bet though
Never liked him always moaning at the ref. Took alli for a booking wish I went with rose. Was 5 minutes to kick off. rushed bet.

Why have Spurs never signed another decent CF. All this pish about no one wanting to come to play second fiddle to Kane is a lot of bollocks imo. If they wanted to compete with the big boys year in year out they need proper back up to Kane.

Tottenham don't have the players to go toe to toe with Liverpool, especially with Kane out - they've no recognised striker. They'd be blown away with an attacking set up.

Lamela and Los Celso clearly aren't favoured.

Tottenham don't have the players to go toe to toe with Liverpool, especially with Kane out - they've no recognised striker. They'd be blown away with an attacking set up.

Lamela and Los Celso clearly aren't favoured.

Lamela is about as far away from a Jose type player as it is possible to be.

They’ve been awful for the best part of a year, getting to the CL final was papering over the cracks.

Finished 4th and made the CL final. That’s hardly awful is it? Keep in mind the teams who finish ahead of them spend a hell of a lot more than them too.

Tottenham are trying to press higher up the park but they don't have the quality or fitness of Liverpool. Liverpool will remain patient then move up the gears. Moving the ball about like men vs. boys, exactly what we did against the bheggars.

Awful teams don’t get to UCL finals.
They’re obviously not awful but the had a lot of good fortune getting to the final last year.

As a team though, they’ve been on a downward spiral for over a year now.

Finished 4th and made the CL final. That’s hardly awful is it? Keep in mind the teams who finish ahead of them spend a hell of a lot more than them too.
Awful probably isn’t the right word but they were certainly on a downward spiral. In 2019 they’ve won 3 away league games, 2 of them by Mourinho and went 10 month without winning one.

How Eriksen lasted almost 70 minutes is beyond me.

One of the worst midfield performances I've ever seen.

It was poor but Liverpool totally change the way an opponent is able to play.

Jeering his substitution? I think their fans have a fucking cheek to be quite honest.

Liverpool off the hook again - woeful finishing from Tottenham.

To be fair, Tottenham the better side in the 2nd half. A fit Kane would have punished Liverpool.

Back