Ibrox Bar :Tenerife

Just back from Tenerife and was in The Ibrox Bar last night, George made us very welcome and it was a great atmosphere. Anyone going out there should give it a try, he's one of our own.
A few of the Carrickfergus lads were there, great company

You'd have met my Brother then, Kunta, Dee Mac & Co?

Heading over tomorrow to watch the friendly! Not been in for ages, looking forward to seeing George, always makes you welcome and a great guy

Great boozer, always made to feel welcome and surrounded by our own. Good tunes and bevvy in the sun, nothing to not like!

Will be out there next week, and no matter how far the walk from my apartment I always make the daily trip there. Great Rangers pub, run by great Rangers people.

Brilliant to hear George back in the bar and entertaining, he stepped back for quite a while when his lovely wife Debbie took ill and passed away. Looking forward to seeing him next week and swapping doting granddad stories!

Going to Tenerife for the first time this summer.

Seem to be a 20 minute walk from the Union Bar, half hour from Ibrox Bar and about a 10/15 taxi run to the Bluebell.

Given I was at school with Craig & Gillian from the Bluebell I best pay them a visit! Ibrox next best?

I got back Friday, went in Thursday for a drink. Very friendly bar, game on or not make the effort to visit you will enjoy the company.

Great bar, been loads of times. Had my Hibs supporting mate in once undercover and he loved it too

Was in there last season, had a great time and The Rangers won, hence why I can't remember much after we left.... :oops: ;) :)

Great place 15min walk from las America .. george is a true bear & gentleman. Any bear in the reef well worth paying it a visit....

Just back from Tenerife and was in The Ibrox Bar last night, George made us very welcome and it was a great atmosphere. Anyone going out there should give it a try, he's one of our own.
A few of the Carrickfergus lads were there, great company
Be there for last 2 games of season. Gutted but at least somewhere good to watch

Going at start of July. Can’t see us having a game but will be visiting for a pint or 2 one afternoon

30 minutes from Princess Hotels. gets the steps up

Princess hotels as in Guaramyna (so) and Bahia are well into Costa adeje almost opposite side from Ibrox bar and is as you rightly said probably 30mins hike (and it is a hike with those hills) :oops:

But the iberostars Las Dalias and Bougainville are in costa adeje and only 5mins from the Ibrox bar (and only a mini hike) :))

Back