Rangers V Stranraer: The Louden

Robert Marshall

The Louden will be showing the Scottish Cup tie live on Premier Sports this Friday the 17th of January Kick Off 7.45 pm
The Louden is easily accessible via the Underground Network and is situated directly opposite the Ibrox Subway Station.
We are a strictly 18 and over Venue and we show every legally broadcast live Rangers games on Sky / BT / Premier Sports as well as purchasing and supporting Rangers TV whenever possible.
Usual free Rolls/ Pies / Hot Dogs
We will be open from 3 pm for anyone who is finishing work early and needs a bite to eat.

Have you got a segregation area for those of us who are inflicted with this winter bug infection?
In dire need of a few medicinal brandy drams to try and lift it

And end up stinking off smoke
There's a public bar and a lounge bar. Both are warm, indoors and do not permit smoking. It's simple Union, don't go outside into the cold wind and rain with the smokers and you won't end up stinking OF smoke.
On of the reasons I frequent the Louden to watch live games is because they have an area for smokers where we can continue to watch the match and enjoy a beer and a smoke while we do so.

There's a public bar and a lounge bar. Both are warm, indoors and do not permit smoking. It's simple Union, don't go outside into the cold wind and rain with the smokers and you won't end up stinking OF smoke.
On of the reasons I frequent the Louden to watch live games is because they have an area for smokers where we can continue to watch the match and enjoy a beer and a smoke while we do so.
We spoil you :D

The cost of Three pints in Roberts pub and you can get intae Ibrox just around the next street

Get tae the gemme ya chancers.

Aye, you do that Robert.
Pop out to the beer garden and I'm sure there'll be plenty of volunteers to blow smoke up yer arse.:D
I neither take criticism or praise too seriously. I have always had an idea (Vision if you want to be poncy) You need yo believe in what you are doing and believe you are the person to do it.
I have never lacked self-belief.

I neither take criticism or praise too seriously. I have always had an idea (Vision if you want to be poncy) You need yo believe in what you are doing and believe you are the person to do it.
I have never lacked self-belief.
Just a wee joke mate.
Your 'vision' is going just fine as far as I can see. Keep up the good work.

Back