Cliftonville v Linfield live on sky sports tonight

Pitch is one of the worse I’ve seen. My kids play for Larne youth and we play in the development league which is based at solitude and even the kids hate it. Place needs blown up and built from scratch

A genuine shit hole. Wasn’t a safe area or ground to go to with any team. Ballymena used to take some crowd up and the billy boys and sash sung the whole 90 minutes lol. THose were the days

I remember a mid week game when portadown were there and the riot made the bbc main news the next day. Must have been mid 90s. Think it was after that riot down in portadown which is on youtube - maybe Irish cup replay. Ruc were on the half way line separating the fans. I met a guy who said Essentially all the mid ulster UVF went up to the game and caused mayhem.

Pitch is disgraceful.

Second half might suit the Linfield attacker with the playing into the wind. Too many times the ball ran away from then when it was played up.

Can't give Gormley chances like that.

Pitch is one of the worse I’ve seen. My kids play for Larne youth and we play in the development league which is based at solitude and even the kids hate it. Place needs blown up and built from scratch

One step at a time please:)

I remember a mid week game when portadown were there and the riot made the bbc main news the next day. Must have been mid 90s. Think it was after that riot down in portadown which is on youtube - maybe Irish cup replay. Ruc were on the half way line separating the fans. I met a guy who said Essentially all the mid ulster UVF went up to the game and caused mayhem.

Loved the away days up there. Away days with ballymena always used to be fun. Came home from the match, off the bus in harryville and straight down to the chapel protests lol

I played for Larne Youth many years ago. How are they doing?

Don’t think the blues have enough physicality to win this - mitchell, stewart, lavery, Cooper , fallen - all too soft. On a bigger pitch at windsor it would be a different story.

Surprised about the pitch - it is one of them shitey plastic efforts that are meant to be playable in all weather.
Having said that , the weather here is horrendous - it would blow a poet off his sister.
By the way, I am looking out my front window and can see the floodlights, and usually hear the crowd - tonight I can hear bugger all.

Surprised about the pitch - it is one of them shitey plastic efforts that are meant to be playable in all weather.
Having said that , the weather here is horrendous - it would blow a poet off his sister.
By the way, I am looking out my front window and can see the floodlights, and usually hear the crowd - tonight I can hear bugger all.

Aye it’s the first time I’ve seen one of these plastic pitches look like a midden from the 1970s.

Yahoos will be lining up this ref for the next game against us

Assault on Mitchell off the ball and no card

Fatty referee looking straight at a Cliftonville player stick the shoulder into Andy Mitchell.

No booking.

“Are you Clancy in disguise?”

I played for Larne Youth many years ago. How are they doing?

Great set up these days. Larne have pumped a lot of money into the youth set up and the kids love it and are developing really well! Suppose having a full time head of youth helps but majority of coaches are still voluntary

I don't follow this league at all. In fact the only thing I know about it is that Cliftonville are a shower of shite.

I see that Stix n Stones has an ad sign there, which reinforces what other posters were saying about the owner being a Provo. He’d be amongst friends up at Solitude ok.

Back