Radio Clyde tomorrow

Dalziel comes across as one of the thickest bastards going. Very difficult to listen to.
Keevins last time I listened was beyond a joke regarding the Christie baw grabbing incident. He must have cried about that for at least an hour. A caller pulled him up on it and put him right in his place which then caused him to backtrack as to why he thought it was unjust. Keevins then started playing the " I'm not a mentally challenged" card by saying " oh I can't be a Celtic cheerleader I've been banned and been in trouble from Celtic before"
A panel of wankers

Dalziel comes across as one of the thickest bastards going. Very difficult to listen to.
Keevins last time I listened was beyond a joke regarding the Christie baw grabbing incident. He must have cried about that for at least an hour. A caller pulled him up on it and put him right in his place which then caused him to backtrack as to why he thought it was unjust. Keevins then started playing the " I'm not a mentally challenged" card by saying " oh I can't be a Celtic cheerleader I've been banned and been in trouble from Celtic before"
A panel of wankers

correct. Say nothing of substance. Pathetic.

No Rangers fan should be tuning in, by tuning in you're paying the wages of those who want to destroy our club.

I dont see how people aiding those who want to destroy Rangers can be regarded as Rangers fans.

No Rangers fan should be tuning in, by tuning in you're paying the wages of those who want to destroy our club.

I dont see how people aiding those who want to destroy Rangers can be regarded as Rangers fans.

I dont listen cos its garbage but tuning in or not makes little difference their show will always be there cos its so important to Celtic fc.... they would probably pay for it if the station was in trouble or rich fans that understand how important propaganda and bias is would help them out. Look at the work Keevins does for Celtic its incredible the guy has devoted his life to the club and is probably the most dishonest person the the scottish press.

If no one listens we wont know what our enemies are up too but i would accept theres better things to do with your evening than listen to that machine gun voice and 2 hours of Roger crawling.

Hannah is a clown-this is a guy who put in print in 2009 that Rangers signed Mo Johnston to challenge the established strike partnership of McCoist and Hateley.

I reckon they will dodge this tonight unless someone can bypass the initial question and fire straight into it.

No doubt the wee fanny who hosts the show will be well briefed.

No you aren’t they get their listeners figures from Rajar surveys, not from people putting it on their radios.
Good luck with this.
I’ve lost count how many times I’ve tried to explain this.
One other measure they use is any spike in sales of advertised products and services.
Although, it’s a wee bit more scientific than how it reads there.

No you aren’t they get their listeners figures from Rajar surveys, not from people putting it on their radios.

I get the specifics of surveys for radio listener analysis but I think you’re being disingenuous; apply my logic to a Rangers fan who, after Leckie’s article, buys The Sun, or clicks a link to The Sun, the correlation between buying and paying his wages I think is indisputable. I’d be grateful for your thoughts.

Good luck with this.
I’ve lost count how many times I’ve tried to explain this.
One other measure they use is any spike in sales of advertised products and services.
Although, it’s a wee bit more scientific than how it reads there.

By mentioning his name on here we’re giving him a profile which makes him more marketable. Don’t get bogged down on pedantic points like how precise radio listener numbers are calculated, the issue is buying papers and clicking links (contributing financially) and giving profiles to people and organizations who want Rangers destroyed.

Don’t do it, but if anyone needs to be told/asked not to buy The Sun among others then the war is already lost.

I dont listen cos its garbage but tuning in or not makes little difference their show will always be there cos its so important to Celtic fc.... they would probably pay for it if the station was in trouble or rich fans that understand how important propaganda and bias is would help them out. Look at the work Keevins does for Celtic its incredible the guy has devoted his life to the club and is probably the most dishonest person the the scottish press.

If no one listens we wont know what our enemies are up too but i would accept theres better things to do with your evening than listen to that machine gun voice and 2 hours of Roger crawling.

I haven’t listened to SSB for decades but I know exactly what he’s going to say, every show. We all know the agenda, why any Bluenose would listen to that is mind blowing.

This guy on the now is the one that used to call up all the time saying the score will be whatever they want it to be :))

Shitting himself now though

I am loving this just now, all the focus is on what they need and who is coming in while we wait silently in the background ready to come back out and destroy the rest of the league campaign

Hannah got the Hollicom memo “a very promising 21 year old midfielder”. About this Soro they’re after

Hannah got the Hollicom memo “a very promising 21 year old midfielder”. About this Soro they’re after
The usual mate, why they never just wait and see how a player performs I'll never know.

Back