Nick Walsh

Buster

Nick Walsh referee for the St Mirren game .Can't believe im saying it but after the last couple of referees we have had it could be worse . Not sure but might be the linesman from the final

A massive poet

i think we all know his leanings , what I will say is to be fair he’s recently improved a lot and I’ll be watching him with interest especially during an OF game . One of the few refs in Scotland who let games flow sometimes

i think we all know his leanings , what I will say is to be fair he’s recently improved a lot and I’ll be watching him with interest especially during an OF game . One of the few refs in Scotland who let games flow sometimes
Just can't believe the league gave us the linesman that missed three mentally challengeds offside at the goal in the final ,two league games later we get him again unbelievable

It'll be nice when we are able to have a referee that isn't either a rabid poet, completely incompetent and/or overly compensating so the press don't turn the mentalists on them.

Just can't believe the league gave us the linesman that missed three mentally challengeds offside at the goal in the final ,two league games later we get him again unbelievable
Should be given a really hard time of it but probably won’t be.

From a SPL linesman he is not very popular amongst officials he loves himself and doesn't hide it, did get fast tracked through the ranks. I think he's actually done OK lately with us . OK meaning that hasn't shown obvious biased against us not that he's a good referee .

Still trolling away I see.

Go away troll.

Don't know how it's trolling when there's people in here claiming he's part of Clancy's "19th Century Terrorist cheat crown". It's embarrassing lol.

Just had a look through the games he's reffed and there hasn't been anything remotely controversial in there from the top of my head. Looks like he's never even sent off a Rangers player in his career, and we've never lost a game that he's reffed.

But aye go on he's part of a mad conspiracy to stop us.

Nick Walsh referee for the St Mirren game .Can't believe im saying it but after the last couple of referees we have had it could be worse . Not sure but might be the linesman from the final

It's like saying you'd rather be punched in the face rather than kicked in the balls

Reality is they are all shite/corrupt (delete where not applicable)

Strangely one of the decent ones used to be Collum
Until he gave us a penalty at parkhead, the lie spun that he gave it without looking at it

Became gospel for non-rangers fans despite photo evidence showing otherwise

The resultant furore saw him fall back into line

Against St Mirren we should be taking the game completely out of his influence.
How someone can still come out with this narrative that play well and the referee doesn't matter, following Clancy vs Celtic is genuinely beyond me.

Play brilliant and a referee can most definitely still screw you over. Not that I'm saying Walsh will on Fri, I'm just making the general point that, if nothing else, Clancy surely put an end to this naive thinking.

It's like saying you'd rather be punched in the face rather than kicked in the balls

Reality is they are all shite/corrupt (delete where not applicable)

Strangely one of the decent ones used to be Collum
Until he gave us a penalty at parkhead, the lie spun that he gave it without looking at it

Became gospel for non-rangers fans despite photo evidence showing otherwise

The resultant furore saw him fall back into line
Very true mate , same with Beaton press campaign making him out practically to be grand master in some lodge ,bevving in only Rangers pubs what happened , has never refereed any our games neutrally since. And before anyone comes saying I should were a tinfoil hat just watch his games I have before you comment

Don't know how it's trolling when there's people in here claiming he's part of Clancy's "19th Century Terrorist cheat crown". It's embarrassing lol.

Just had a look through the games he's reffed and there hasn't been anything remotely controversial in there from the top of my head. Looks like he's never even sent off a Rangers player in his career, and we've never lost a game that he's reffed.

But aye go on he's part of a mad conspiracy to stop us.

I actually claimed he was the young pretender to Clancy's crown. He absolutely is.

Stats tell very little about a refs bias. It's the way almost every 50-50 goes against us, or the unpunished assaults that will give a much more accurate perspective.

Stats don't capture that which isn't given.

I need a copy paste for this tadger.
Jumped up wee prick that wears an xs ref top to try and show off his massive (in his mind) biceps.
The least worst of a corrupt bunch.

I actually claimed he was the young pretender to Clancy's crown. He absolutely is.

Stats tell very little about a refs bias. It's the way almost every 50-50 goes against us, or the unpunished assaults that will give a much more accurate perspective.

Stats don't capture that which isn't given.

Just can't see what you're basing that on though and I agree that Clancy was absolutely at it during the old firm.

Clancy always had a very dubious history involving games with us though, even long before the 29th, and Walsh has been nothing like Clancy from what I remember.

I felt the last game he refereed was arguably the best performance we've had all season. And even beyond that he's reffed 12 Rangers games in his entire career and we've won 10 and drawn only 2 with nothing in there that screams cheat to me. At least have some evidence to support your idea that this guy is another Clancy but I just can't see it.

Just can't see what you're basing that on though and I agree that Clancy was absolutely at it during the old firm.

Clancy always had a very dubious history involving games with us though, even long before the 29th, and Walsh has been nothing like Clancy from what I remember.

I felt the last game he refereed was arguably the best performance we've had all season. And even beyond that he's reffed 12 Rangers games in his entire career and we've won 10 and drawn only 2 with nothing in there that screams cheat to me. At least have some evidence to support your idea that this guy is another Clancy but I just can't see it.
The stats that night were Hibs commited 8 fouls up to the 60 min of which he booked 5 Hibs players he then sent of Porteous for that tackle on Borna .
We got our first booking just after that , I agree with you 100% by far the best refs performance so far this season .Can't understand why he can be compared to Clancy

I think he has only refereed one game where he hasn’t booked one of our players.

We had him against Killie back to back last season I think where he booked four and three of our players.

Where as when he is in charge of celtic his cards seem only for the opposition 5 to Motherwell 5 to Hibs, none to celtic.

Booked something like 10 of their players in the last 10 games he has been in charge of.

He was abysmal Motherwell away in the 2-2 game a couple of seasons ago and also Killie away in the cup where he waved play on when Morelos had the ball about a yard over the line.

Another who is out his depth.

Back