Rangers vs Celtic hospitality

austrianger32

First of all I want to mention that this is not a thread asking for tickets for a game.

I just noticed that there would now be flight available for the Old Firm game on March 15th that would make it theoretically possible for me to watch the game. I expect that it is basically impossible to get tickets for the game, but I just had a look at the Rangers website if there is any information concerning hospitality tickets for the Old Firm game. Again, I do not expect any tickets to be available, but I was just curious if anyone has any knowledge about how it works to get hospitality tickets for such a game, since I could not really find anything on the website.

Thanks in advance!

I think they sell the mentally challenged game as a 3 match package.

Someone on here might take pity and give you their ticket.

Thanks for the info mate. I would probably go with a mate. I do not want to ask for any tickets for the game. It would probably be the best way to just contact the club tomorrow and ask how it works for Old Firm games.

I watched the League Cup semi final vs. Hearts via Blue Chip Hospitality, but they are sold out for the Old Firm.

Thanks for the info mate. I would probably go with a mate. I do not want to ask for any tickets for the game. It would probably be the best way to just contact the club tomorrow and ask how it works for Old Firm games.

I watched the League Cup semi final vs. Hearts via Blue Chip Hospitality, but they are sold out for the Old Firm.

3 match package is how it works, as mentioned above

I emailed them last week and I got the reply below.
I changed my vacation time for the game as I want to at least be in Glasgow to join in the celebrations and video the skulduggery that will follow. As of now I am closer to getting tickets through family and friends. May try going to the stadium or ask someone to lift me over.
------------------------------------------

Hi
Thank you for your e-mail.
We can offer the following games for hospitality:
• Stranraer – 17/01/20

• St Mirren – 22/01/20

• Ross County – 29/01/20

• Hibs – 05/02/20

• SC Braga – 20/02/20

• Hamilton – 04/03/20
We’ll also have availability for the St Johnstone game once the date is confirmed.
Unfortunately, all other games including Celtic / weekend fixtures are completely sold out.
For post-split fixtures, please get in contact with us once these are announced in April/May time.
In terms of packages, we can offer the following: (NO celtic game)

I emailed them last week and I got the reply below.
I changed my vacation time for the game as I want to at least be in Glasgow to join in the celebrations and video the skulduggery that will follow. As of now I am closer to getting tickets through family and friends. May try going to the stadium or ask someone to lift me over.
------------------------------------------

Hi
Thank you for your e-mail.
We can offer the following games for hospitality:
• Stranraer – 17/01/20

• St Mirren – 22/01/20

• Ross County – 29/01/20

• Hibs – 05/02/20

• SC Braga – 20/02/20

• Hamilton – 04/03/20
We’ll also have availability for the St Johnstone game once the date is confirmed.
Unfortunately, all other games including Celtic / weekend fixtures are completely sold out.
For post-split fixtures, please get in contact with us once these are announced in April/May time.
In terms of packages, we can offer the following: (NO celtic game)

Thanks mate, it seems impossible to get tickets for the game then. Some websites are offering them from 700 pounds upwards, but those sites do not even look serious.

Thanks mate, it seems impossible to get tickets for the game then. Some websites are offering them from 700 pounds upwards, but those sites do not even look serious.

Stubhub etc are legit, but it’s mental money.

Id pay it to see us win the league at their place in May though. :)

The usual suspects have them online, but prices are crazy.

You are right. I would probably have to pay for two tickets because I do not want to travel alone. It would be ruffly 1500 pounds for the tickets alone. I really want to watch an Old Firm at some point, but that is quite steep to be honest.

You are right. I would probably have to pay for two tickets because I do not want to travel alone. It would be ruffly 1500 pounds for the tickets alone. I really want to watch an Old Firm at some point, but that is quite steep to be honest.

Follow the Offshore Workers Thread in the Lounge. Good chance some of them won’t be able to make it. Worth chancing your luck.

Obviously we have no idea on the lay of the land now regards getting tickets outside the stadium.
As things stand now I have tickets through a business partner of a family member. I'll believe it when I see it and I am still looking at all avenues.

Dear as f uck, that'll be the rover tickets.

You'd need to be barking to pay that.

The thing is, the flights would be extremely cheap, especially when you consider that we would only need hand luggage for a two day trip. Additionally, we would only have to pay a hotel for one night.

The thing is, the flights would be extremely cheap, especially when you consider that we would only need hand luggage for a two day trip. Additionally, we would only have to pay a hotel for one night.

come over and enjoy the buzz and if you’re lucky you may stumble across a ticket. That’s what lots of people do when we play away in Europe anyways.

Back