Inter in talks with Spurs for Eriksen

Conte is a phenomenal manager and he will have a league title at the end of the season and champions League football.

Fair play to him. He's downed tools for sure but on his day he is a game changer.

I know he's out of contract in the summer but Eriksen for £8.5m is a brilliant bit of business.

He's been a top performer in the English Premiership season after season ever since joining from Ajax, he also produces consistently at international level and he's just approaching 28 years old.

I'm surprised a bigger club never took him before now. Clearly needs a change of scenery.

Take the money and run.

He doesn't give a shit at Spurs anymore, he's clearly working his ticket and avoiding injury so he's fine for the Euro's.

Inter should do what what we did with Kamara and sign Eriksen on a pre-contract now (assuming he wants to go). That then puts them in a stronger position to negotiate his release this month if Spurs know he's definitely going for nothing in the summer, and no bids will be coming in from elsewhere.

Whoever let his contract run down needs a stern rebuke.

Spurs have offered him multiple new contracts - he simply wants a new challenge.

I almost got the feeling Jose was punishing him near the end by making sure he was on the pitch when he would much rather not be.

The pace of the Italian game should suit him better but it's a massive punt by Inter.

Spurs have offered him multiple new contracts - he simply wants a new challenge.

I almost got the feeling Jose was punishing him near the end by making sure he was on the pitch when he would much rather not be.

The pace of the Italian game should suit him better but it's a massive punt by Inter.
It's a massive punt?Don't think it is I would say it's a massive coup.Guy is 28 next month coming into his peak years could genuinely play in any team in world for me all for a reasonable price in modern terms.Great business for Inter.

I get that Spurs have offered him multiple new contracts but at a certain stage you have to accept that he wants away and sell him while he still has a year or two left on his contract.

It's a massive punt?Don't think it is I would say it's a massive coup.Guy is 28 next month coming into his peak years could genuinely play in any team in world for me all for a reasonable price in modern terms.Great business for Inter.

There's two ways of looking at it I suppose - on one hand if he comes back to form they have got a good deal, on the other they are buying a seriously out of form player who may or may not have downed tools.

That's why I would say it is still a massive punt because his wages will be based on his previous form.

There's two ways of looking at it I suppose - on one hand if he comes back to form they have got a good deal, on the other they are buying a seriously out of form player who may or may not have downed tools.

That's why I would say it is still a massive punt because his wages will be based on his previous form.
He's doubling his 80k a week wages from what I've read.When you consider there's players on the same or more than that that have a fraction of his talent and pedigree I think it's a good deal.Not as if he's well into his 30s he's 28 next month.He'll come good even if he doesn't hit the ground running.For me he's a Real Madrid ,Barcelona, Bayern Munich level player.So for Inter who I'd consider the tier down from teams like that to get him is brilliant for them.

Inter should do what what we did with Kamara and sign Eriksen on a pre-contract now (assuming he wants to go). That then puts them in a stronger position to negotiate his release this month if Spurs know he's definitely going for nothing in the summer, and no bids will be coming in from elsewhere.

I doubt Spurs need the money quite like Dundee mate. (Although your point in principle is sound)

I doubt Spurs need the money quite like Dundee mate. (Although your point in principle is sound)

Aye, I wasn't meaning the money so much (although Spurs are apparently after double what Inter have offered) but if he signs the pre-contract now then Spurs are stuck in the position of taking what's on the table, or being left with a player on the way out for free in the summer, plus having to pay out the remainder of his contract. Chances are they'll meet somewhere in the middle and he'll be away this month.

He'd improve just about any club in Europe! Score's, assists can also ping a free kick. If Inter can bring him in during the January window it will increase their chances of winning the league

I am well aware of Inter being a massive club, far bigger than Spurs. Some will know on here that Spurs are my English side so Im a bit miffed he will be leaving, on his day he wash favourite player at Tottenham.

Inter from Spurs is an absolute come down!

Another one who eats up Sky’s shite and never bothers with games outside Britain!

For what it’s worth I always liked Eriksen but I’ve lost all respect for him. Never had him down as the type to just throw the towel in and con the fans. Twat

Back