Blob Brazil insulting Alfie on radio.

He said it again today?

The agenda from every media mentally challenged couldn't be more obvious, drive him away before he wins Rangers trophies.

Its relentless, and the club need to take on every single one of them who take part in it.

He's a cellik cheerleader. Constantly pushed 'Tierney £25M' pish for popcorn hips.

He's been using the term 'screwball' to Alfie for ages. He does not want us to get top dollar for AM.

This is where Super should be putting the boot into him. He doesn't though.

It would be 'TREMENDOUS' if you did though Super!

What did Allardice reply to Mr Creosote? Do football professionals listen to his bile?

He said it again today?

The agenda from every media mentally challenged couldn't be more obvious, drive him away before he wins Rangers trophies.

Its relentless, and the club need to take on every single one of them who take part in it.

I suspect it will have the opposite effect!

It would be brilliant if they had Gerrard call in to speak directly with Brazil and go right through him for talking about Alfie like that.
Its seems like a personal dislike he has for him rather than anything to do with his ability at this stage

He's a cellik cheerleader. Constantly pushed 'Tierney £25M' pish for popcorn hips.

He's been using the term 'screwball' to Alfie for ages. He does not want us to get top dollar for AM.

Brazil is an arse but McCoist really needs to be shutting this constant snipe he has an morelos down.
I am assuming ally wasn't on there this morning as the OP mentions allardyce but it's not the first time he has put the boot in on morelos and won't be the last.

They can all hide behind the “ it’s a personal opinion “ excuse, to me that doesn’t wash with any of them. They are given a public platform to write or broadcast false narrative following a line from above their ‘personal opinion ‘probably costs cash therefore that defence is not valid.

Sometimes i think people just listen to the show so they can post a thread. Not shooting the messengers but who gives a fk what this fat, balloon thinks of our star player. The stats speak for themselves and any club pondering a move for him will have to pay top dollar or theres no space at the table its simple

Hypocrite, Christie has received more punishment for actually diving. Everyday now Alfie is needlessly insulted regardless of his charity exploits. He truly has them wrapped round his finger and they seemingly don't realise. Truly obsessed with Scotlands best striker.

I very much doubt scouts at clubs, after looking at Morelos sitting top of the Europe League scoring chart with 28 goals to his name this season, then thinks - Ahh but Alan Brazil thinks he’s a screwball.....

If he fires us to 55, I don’t care what any mentally challenged thinks of Morelos, his performances do the talking.

I think we should henceforth refer to Brazil that bulbous, buggered, buffoon, as Jaba the Hun and when asked why ‘Hun’ explain to all and sundry that he is the cheerleader for a club who’s cultural leanings saw them backing Nazi Germany in WW2.

lets give them their dubiously earned monicker back and make it stick in perpetuity!!

Wonder what mental health charities think about his use of "screwball"?
Just when FA Cup ko's are put back so that everyone can take a minute, this washed up has been is using language that is detrimental to those suffering mental health issues

Surprised he's allowed to use the term "Screwball" in this day and age, especially with his station promoting all the mental health stuff!

I'd longed for a more robust defence of our club and its players on Brazil's insult-laden show. Sadly not forthcoming, decision made to switch stations.

My morning commute is now far less stressful without hearing the poison from that tomato-heid pr!ck.

sutton, brazil, stewart are their ilk use controversy to boost their figures/audience. So dont understand why folk get upset, leave them to it. They are an irrelevance. The real problem is pundits in our corner. They are so liberal in their mentality, Scared to annoy, Thats why we see an imbalance.

Cannot stand the alky bastard

The club need to contact TalkSport and tell them his attitude and behaviour is a disgrace

This is precisely one of the reasons why McCoist is strongly disliked by a number of Rangers supporters.

Ally will never bite the hand that feeds though will he? Maybe he might take a leaf out of Boydy's book when he recently decided to speak up for himself and Rangers? After all, if Boydy were to be marginalised by his employers as a result of going rogue, he could quite easily point to bias and agendas as the reasons.

C'mon Ally, grow a set - you know you want to.

I think a showreel of Alfie's Euro goals this season alone will carry a little more weight with potential suitors than the bitter, drunken ramblings of Brazil, Leckie et al.

sutton, brazil, stewart are their ilk use controversy to boost their figures/audience. So dont understand why folk get upset, leave them to it. They are an irrelevance. The real problem is pundits in our corner. They are so liberal in their mentality, Scared to annoy, Thats why we see an imbalance.
Well I'm not boosting their figures or audience numbers because the show comes on digital radio here in Melbourne Australia as a time filler when nothing else is on.

They can all hide behind the “ it’s a personal opinion “ excuse, to me that doesn’t wash with any of them. They are given a public platform to write or broadcast false narrative following a line from above their ‘personal opinion ‘probably costs cash therefore that defence is not valid.

I defended him a little last week when he said it as it was banter.

It absolutely is his opinion and the idea it is some conspiracy is plain nuts.

Today, for example, Brazil and Sam were chatting about forwards who could be brought into the EPL to do a good job. Brazil mentioned Alfie, called him a screwball but also said he was a cracking player. To be clear about that, Brazil brought him up in relation to being a good option for English sides. He 100% called him a screwball who loves to wind everyone up, but if you are looking to dent his value, you do not mention him in the conversation about top leagues buying players at all. You ignore him, and if other people bring him up, you write him off as a screwball AND not good enough.

It really is just as simple as Brazil is a scum fan and he has a low opinion of one of our players. Not everything is some Opus Dei conspiracy, sometimes people just have really shit opinions.

He is under orders to paint as negative a picture as possible to English teams to try and drive the price down as its certain he will go in a few months time.

Surely not...if in a pub and a guy is slurring next to me I tend to ignore most if not all what he says.

Eg Brazil on his show.

The thing is our all time top scorer and ex-manager will be on with him laughing and joking in the next week! The only way to hit them is to hurt them in listening, clicking and viewing figures and tell their employers why!

Back