Murphy away to burton on loan

Good luck to him, his Rangers career got ruined by that horror of a pitch.

As for loans to other SPFL Premiership teams, isn't there a limit of one for those?

In all honesty, low level championship/top teams in league 1 is his level now

Looked good in a team ran by Murty but you can now see how far behind he is with the current squad quality.

Good luck to him

Tbh I think he's a decent option off the bench. He's a proven SPFL player. If we're drawing a game and running out of ideas, I'm not adverse to the idea of Murphy and Stewart being thrown on.

Leaves us with Kent, Ojo, Aribo and Barker as our wide options (not counting Stewart as he's wasted out wide). We'd be as well just holding onto Middleton now unless someone new is being brought in.

In all honesty, low level championship/top teams in league 1 is his level now

Looked good in a team ran by Murty but you can now see how far behind he is with the current squad quality.

Good luck to him

Pre-injury Murphy was better than Ojo, Barker etc.

Clearly post-injury he's struggling to regain form/fitness/sharpness.

Nonsense to suggest he just looked decent under Murty, when he was already involved and looking decent under Gerrard before his injury.

Again good news. Jamie is a guy we all like but his injuries have stopped him getting up to the level we are at now. Him, along with the likes of Docherty are unfortunately not good enough for our current level. Hopefully he does kick on though

Pre-injury Murphy was better than Ojo, Barker etc.

Clearly post-injury he's struggling to regain form/fitness/sharpness.

Nonsense to suggest he just looked decent under Murty, when he was already involved and looking decent under Gerrard before his injury.
Rewriting history to make points seem valid is the FF way

Feel sorry for him , looks like his Rangers career could be over.
But at least he got the opportunity to prove “dreams do come true” albeit very temporarily.
Good luck to him however it progresses.

Good luck to them both (Doc and Murphy). As more quality is added to the squad over time, the more they’d have been phased out further anyway unfortunately. The quicker Ross Wilson can free up these wages, the sooner we can see activity with players coming in. (Hopefully Lovro Majer:D)

With rumblings within our youth set-up about a lack of pathway to the first team I always thought there would be a mass exodus of senior pros this summer. Looks like summer has come early.

Hopefully he goes there gets match fit and gets his confidence and sharpness back because if that happens I still think he can be an important part of the squad

Feel so sorry for him as he’d got his dream move & an injury on that kak surface robbed him of a years football. All the very best Jamie.

Back