Morelos to have a Scottish son?

I would imagine it will be born here as he will be here playing football and it can be up to 6 weeks before a newborn baby can fly, depending on airline, route and health of the child

Interesting. Put his name into google and the full first page is full of positive stories about him.

Tide turning?

Personally I’d stick him on a 16 year contract and have him and his son teaming up.

#goingfor70

Last edited:
The kid being born here also means that it wont need to do Colombian national service which may so be favourable. My bro is married to a Colombian and they made sure both their kids were born here and will not claim dual nationality otherwise they would be required to do national service and potentially end up being cartel fodder.

Interesting. Put his name into google and the full first page is full of positive stories about him.

Tide turning?

Personally I’d stick him on a 16 year contract and have him and his son teaming up.

#goingfor60

Would hope we win more then 6 in the next 16 years :D

He lives in Scotland, he works in Scotland, and he provides a sence of pride to unionists in Scotland , I will be more than happy to accept young buffalo to the Scottish pride.

The kid being born here also means that it wont need to do Colombian national service which may so be favourable. My bro is married to a Colombian and they made sure both their kids were born here and will not claim dual nationality otherwise they would be required to do national service and potentially end up being cartel fodder.
I'm not sure Colombian national service is a thing?

Thought they’d posted on social media before from a glasgow hospital?

Would be good for the kid to get his first international cap when they’re 15. Or younger if he’s a boy...

Hope she has an English granny and he chooses to play for them.
The Seethe .......
SPORT-PREVIEW-Bill-Leckie-on-Harry-Kane.jpg

I’m just hoping for a Monday or Tuesday birth so he can be there and not miss any vital football games, I’m being selfish but desperate for #55.

Pretty sure it's based on lineage rather than place of birth here?

Baby Buff would be 100% Colombian who was just unfortunate enough to have been born in this rain soaked shit hole.

Colombian by blood yes but if he is born and registered in The UK he can claim citizenship and become a British Citizen. I think in theory that makes him eligible to play for any of The UK sides as well as Colombia though parentage - the reason for the former being he has no British ancestors. I'd expect if he becomes as talented as his Dad he will turn out for Colombia though.

Colombian by blood yes but if he is born and registered in The UK he can claim citizenship and become a British Citizen. I think in theory that makes him eligible to play for any of The UK sides as well as Colombia though parentage - the reason for the former being he has no British ancestors. I'd expect if he becomes as talented as his Dad he will turn out for Colombia though.
so your saying that if hes born in scotland he could play for scotland, england, wales or northern ireland? how does that work please mate?

Back