Scottish Cup 5th round draw takes place on Sunday night during Sportscene

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangeral

The draw for the Fifth Round of the William Hill Scottish Cup will take place on Sunday evening – you can watch it live on BBC Scotland’s Sportscene from 7.15pm onwards

Games are weekend of 8th/9th February 2020

Last edited:
Are the cup games priced by game rather than round?

Woul we be looking at 49 quid tickets or could it be a bargain against unwashed?

Are the cup games priced by game rather than round?

Woul we be looking at 49 quid tickets or could it be a bargain against unwashed?

it is upto the clubs to agreed the price

Mostly will be close on £50 for that game

in 2011 it was normal league prices for the games

Another Home tie against a Lower Division side would be nice.
If we were to be drawn an Away tie then I.C.T.
Been a while since been there and going twice in the same month would seem strange.
Going there for the Colts match on the 16th Feb.

Home to Dundee Hivs, make it free for ST holders so they get next to Feck all gate money from us!

Doesn't matter if they include the game for ST holders the club still has payout on pro rata each adult, concession and juvenile - allowed a maximum 1100 ST exempt - hence why clubs don't do it now

Yeah and it seems the those 2 picks are the games involving us and them under the terms of the contract so long both are in it only reason Premier Sports got on board

did I read something previously from you mate about us being more less certain to be the Saturday fixture regardless?

I had thought it was to do with Europe though which doesn’t kick in until later in the month so I could be confusing it with another thread!

did I read something previously from you mate about us being more less certain to be the Saturday fixture regardless?

I had thought it was to do with Europe though which doesn’t kick in until later in the month so I could be confusing it with another thread!

We can play either day in 5th round - Saturday or Sunday those are the only 2 days

Maybe it was do the quarter-finals that we can be Saturday if home and Celtic are the same if both are still in the competition due to us playing in Braga on the previous Wednesday

Rangers

Aberdeen
Inverness CT
Arbroath/Falkirk (replay on 28th January)
Ayr United
Clyde
BSC Glasgow
Hamilton Academical
Hearts
Kilmarnock
Livingston
St Johnstone
St Mirren
Celtic
Motherwell
Dundee United/Hibs (Sunday)

Rangers

Aberdeen
Inverness CT
Ayr United
Clyde
BSC Glasgow
Hamilton Academical
Hearts
Kilmarnock
Livingston
St Johnstone
St Mirren
Celtic
Motherwell
St Johnstone away

Rangers

Aberdeen
Inverness CT
Ayr United
Clyde
BSC Glasgow
Hamilton Academical
Hearts
Kilmarnock
Livingston
St Johnstone
St Mirren
Celtic
Motherwell
Tim’s will get them home tie we’ll be away to either Kilmarnock or Motherwell

Anyone. We will take on anyone, home or away. Bring it on.

But BSC at Ibrox would be nice/unique!

Being honest, I hate the scum at Ibrox shouts, but, realistically, it’s our best chance of beating them.

Them, or BSC Glasgow at home.

I’d like Clyde for some reason - seems like a long time since we played the Bully Wee - think we missed them in the lower leagues?

Played Clyde in the lower leagues.

Think you’re getting confused with Albion Rovers, we played them a couple of times in the cup, but never in the league.

I’d like Clyde for some reason - seems like a long time since we played the Bully Wee - think we missed them in the lower leagues?

Played them four times in League Two (12-13). Also beat them 8-1 in the Petrofac a couple of years later.

Wouldn't mind them either tbf as Broadwood's just down the road from me.

Easiest draw possible.

Playing the filth at Ibrox would be the best way to knock them out but I don't want them having a chance to make up for the 29th so soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back