Celtic share price falling

So am a reading this right , down 5p per share today , for 94m shares that’s £4.7m in value down today alone? That can’t be right ? I hope it is though

Think it may be one of the market makers has bought the bulk £123k shares sold, as there have been no buyers, share price drops to try and drive buyers in so they can move them on ?

Someone that understands the stock market may be able to give better clarity.
I only dabble in the share market but come back to this. A market maker has taken a punt by buying the 88,000 shares £123k worth below the trading share price. Those share have not been bought as day traders or share investors are not interested investing in a football club.

As there are no buyers they have to drive the price down in order to sell the shares and get them off their book, the volume bought shows there is a negative between bought and sold so they are still holding them.

While I would love it to be a bigger issue looming, which we know there is, their share price never moved with the prosecutions or even the RNS for the £25m they got for biscuit hips.

If a major shareholder such as a Director was selling shares that would have to be announced to the market via a RNS.

As l asked before surely someone that understands or works in the stock market can clarify.

Do hope it’s not as simple as that and a bigger issue is indeed coming...

If so, that is insider trading. That’s using info
Not available to the public & share dealing on that basis.

Definitely be interesting to learn who the seller is. It could be that somebody who has no real emotional attachment to them has inherited them from someone who did. It might be somebody who badly needs the cash. It could also, however, be somebody who's well informed about something going on behind the scenes and that is where my personal suspicions lie.

Definitely be interesting to learn who the seller is. It could be that somebody who has no real emotional attachment to them has inherited them from someone who did. It might be somebody who badly needs the cash. It could also, however, be somebody who's well informed about something going on behind the scenes and that is where my personal suspicions lie.

Agree Jim.

I only dabble in the share market but come back to this. A market maker has taken a punt by buying the 88,000 shares £123k worth below the trading share price. Those share have not been bought as day traders or share investors are not interested investing in a football club.

As there are no buyers they have to drive the price down in order to sell the shares and get them off their book, the volume bought shows there is a negative between bought and sold so they are still holding them.

While I would love it to be a bigger issue looming, which we know there is, their share price never moved with the prosecutions or even the RNS for the £25m they got for biscuit hips.

If a major shareholder such as a Director was selling shares that would have to be announced to the market via a RNS.

As l asked before surely someone that understands or works in the stock market can clarify.

A day trader should be sophisticated enough to see this is a low volume stock. Those guys usually stay away from stocks like this. But fools and their money.

That all makes pretty good sense TBH and would seem pretty standard fare for a company with a highly paid PR company on board to explain away quite simply....yet the press have made no comment?

Normally the mhedia see it as their whole reason for existing to push the mentally challenged agenda.

Interesting...

What a fanny Low is. Posts the graph with a few words comment. Then when the mentally challengeds ask him to expand and give his take on things he keeps schtum.
In other words, he has as much idea as to what's going on as I do.
exactly. bet he would reply if it were about Sevco

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff but surely 1 relatively big sale wouldn't make it drop continually over the space of a couple of days?

The ones who are actually talking about it on Twitter are saying it’s all about supply and demands and nothing to worry about. Let’s see, shall we

I do not dabble but cannot see this as the scenario.

Anyone taking a punt on £123k must be experienced and know what they are doing.

If this was the reason for the continuing drop then it makes it look like an amateur's effort.

I have also made the point about there being no upward bounce from the Tierney sale, nor any past damage from the well documented paedo scandal, so I agree with you there.

There is something else going on!

Last edited:
A day trader should be sophisticated enough to see this is a low volume stock. Those guys usually stay away from stocks like this. But fools and their money.

Thats what I am saying day traders wouldnt be interested so the market maker is currently stuck with the shares ?

I do not dabble but cannot see this as the scenario.

Anyone taking a punt on £123k must be experienced and know what they are doing.

If this was the reason for the continuing drop then it makes it look like an amateur's effort.

I have also made the point about there being upward bounce from the Tierney sale, nor any past damage from the well documented paedo scandal, so I agree with you there.

There is something else going on!
Someone agreed to buy them, offered a price and have never come back on to the stock market as buys.

All very true. If, the price starts to stabilise. If it keeps dropping consistently, then it will start to get really interesting.

The ones who are actually talking about it on Twitter are saying it’s all about supply and demands and nothing to worry about. Let’s see, shall we
Low price would suggest plentiful supply to the market and a dearth if hungry buyers.

Nothing to worry about obviously ......

All very true. If, the price starts to stabilise. If it keeps dropping consistently, then it will start to get really interesting.
Almost all trades have been sells over the last two days , very low volumes think it was 12 today so just small private investors having a sell at a stock loss level or just spooked and selling their shares.

Could Celtic just do what Sports Direct recently did, just buy back their shares to stabilise the price ?

Some are saying it's our fault. Because we are going bust their shares are falling.
Surely even the most demented sister shagging sevcoholic could figure out a few player sales would kill that fantasy stone dead?

I know they're the most delusional imbeciles walking this planet, but for fùck sake, that is brain turned to mush stuff.

Yes the mentally challengeds will of course make out that it's because we are going under, Phil must have a new blog out or something
As per comment earlier, he’s talking about us begging in Dubai or something. Our “conveyancing consigliere” is the only one giving the “convict chairman” any blue room support at the “basket of assets”

his words, the ill minded arsewipe.
He truly is a demented human being. But it’s fun to ready sometimes. And this guy used to be a psychology student. He’s a fucking weapon of the highest order!!!

Which is why you would expect the mhedia to be reporting it and dismissing it with passing comments scoffing at Rangers supporters hoping it was something significant.

giphy.gif

It would do no harm to tell everyone who will listen that this is indeed the abuse scandal coming home to roost.

After all, it is only within their last financial report that they have identified some possible future liabilities. It might not be a coincidence that their share price is tumbling badly right now.

You all know what I am saying - Take control of the narrative and sit back and enjoy, rather than waiting for some other explanation, one which is controlled by them.

I am not in any way an expert on the share market, however it does seem as if something serious is afoot. In the last year their share price has hardly moved despite quite significant occurrences both positive and negative.
The £25m record transfer fee for the injury prone full back and all the negativity surrounding their paedophiliac exposure didn't even register on their share price which remained almost static.
It wouldn't be too speculative to imagine something more significant than either of those occurrences was looming large.

It would do no harm to tell everyone who will listen that this is indeed the abuse scandal coming home to roost.

After all, it is only within their last financial report that they have identified some possible future liabilities. It might not be a coincidence that their share price is tumbling badly right now.

You all know what I am saying - Take control of the narrative and sit back and enjoy, rather than waiting for some other explanation, one which is controlled by them.

Also has to be remembered that markets are not rational and follow stories as much as anything. Even if this is just wee Paddy and Senga arguing over grandpa’s estate and forcing the assets to be sold quickly to divvy out the cash, ongoing stories about it being about something else can easily spook investors, especially when the stories are very bad news financially and reputationally and are also extremely credible.

Also has to be remembered that markets are not rational and follow stories as much as anything. Even if this is just wee Paddy and Senga arguing over grandpa’s estate and forcing the assets to be sold quickly to divvy out the cash, ongoing stories about it being about something else can easily spook investors, especially when the stories are very bad news financially and reputationally and are also extremely credible.
Then we all have a duty to spread as much shit (the hidden truth) about this disgusting club.

Back