Celtic share price falling

As much I hope it is something more serious afoot, could this not be down to them essentially being no longer guarenteed trophies and all European TV revenue

some markets are 15 mins behind and dont give out live info. Google is your friend. ;-)

Just hit a new low of 1.30

Greg Taylor of the sun was creaming his pants last year with quotes of

"Hoops are now worth £209million"

Well, greg will you be running an update?

I just checked at they have fallen by £87 million since then.

GIRFUY onlooking lurkers, justice is coming

If a Scottish journalist, particularly one looking at football says something you can assume the opposite will happen. Their pronouncement on anything being a good growth profitable business would induce me to sell immediately (not that I would consider owning any of their shares in the first place).

It just shows you how much influence Lieswell has on the mhedia

Their share price has dropped by over 20% in 5 days yet not one of the puppets has the balls to write or comment about it

Douglas Fraser the Pacific Quay Business Editor has not made one comment on the dropping share price and the reason for the fall

Can you imagine the situation if it was our shares dropping like a stone and the clammer to speculate on the price drop

I hope it continues to fall but this panic is not just down to me investor bailing out

As for the lurkers. GIRUY ya shower of paedo harbouring scum

Reap what you sew indeed

Their share price has dropped by over 20% in 5 days yet not one of the puppets has the balls to write or comment about it

Douglas Fraser the Pacific Quay Business Editor has not made one comment on the dropping share price and the reason for the fall

Can you imagine the situation if it was our shares dropping like a stone and the clammer to speculate on the price drop

I hope it continues to fall but this panic is not just down to me investor bailing out

Reap what you sew indeed

Douglas Fraser, the man who writes an article on Dave King every time he buys a bounty but not to be seen. Prick & a half. And then some.

Reap what you sew indeed

Surely Fraser is on twitter. Can't someone ask him?

Logging into a Rangers forum and having the two most active threads be about Celtic is a bit of a joke is all.
To be fair mate I haven’t commented on the thread because I don’t have the knowledge in the investment market.
But saying that I think if I am correct the value of their company has dropped around one fifth of the total value. What I do know is that is a massive swing for any company and to make out it’s not worthy of discussion simply makes you look foolish.
I would be more concerned as to why this is not being reported by our news channels as it is a major swing.

Does anyone have a dunce’s explanation for this sudden drop?
It's eye catching for sure. There is normally always a tangible reason for downward movement in a share price.
Stock slides are commonly caused by things like: a major share holder selling, negative analyst reports, exchange rumours, falling margins and dwindling cash reserves, the company's future prospects not meeting investors expectations.
There is a huge cloud hanging over Celtic. Although the Scottish establishment try to deny anything is going on. If it was our share price dropping off like this it would be a feeding frenzy. I hope a devastating storm is going to hit Celtic. If ever a club deserved retribution it is them

tumblr_n26diobNbh1toamj8o1_250.gif

hey look at this chart I found of Celtics stock price.

Logging into a Rangers forum and having the two most active threads be about Celtic is a bit of a joke is all.
That's a lie though isn't it?

The Rangers pictures thread has more than 4 times the post of the two mentally challenged threads combined.

The irony of course being that you've posted several times on a thread that is making you upset because it's too many pages long.

Not what follow follow wants to hear but the amount of shares being traded are far too low to signal that there's any kind of impending doom heading Celtic's way just yet.

It's eye catching for sure. There is normally always a tangible reason for downward movement in a share price.
Stock slides are commonly caused by things like: a major share holder selling, negative analyst reports, exchange rumours, falling margins and dwindling cash reserves, the company's future prospects not meeting investors expectations.
There is a huge cloud hanging over Celtic. Although the Scottish establishment try to deny anything is going on. If it was our share price dropping off like this it would be a feeding frenzy. I hope a devastating storm is going to hit Celtic. If ever a club deserved retribution it is them
dc5.jpg

Not what follow follow wants to hear but the amount of shares being traded are far too low to signal that there's any kind of impending doom heading Celtic's way just yet.

thats my point, shares have been bought and sold over the past year and you could put a ruler against the share price and it would be horizontal. So why with a few share trades has the market become so unstable. So much so it has plummeted with hardly any trade. To me (not an expert may I add) this has alarm bells. Would you agree?

So as soon as they get a few trades it could crash me thinks

If I am off scope maybe another more knowledgeable member could explain why so unstable in 1 week.

Spoke to the hearts fan in my work and its the first he'd heard of it, but he was quite shocked and thought it was definitely interesting.

Just shows how the news isn't getting out apart from through us. Would love to someone mentioned on the phone ins, even if they don't dicuss it people will hear it and it may start interest.

I agree.

But the market value of Celtic football club has dropped 20.0% (£24.5m) since 3pm last Friday and there is nothing obvious to say why. Someone is spooked about something....

Last edited:
Shares dropping approximately 20% without any media scrutiny seems to be a warning bell of something really devious going on in the background.

If the reason should open up into the MSM and it is bad I would think the downward spiral would increase at a rapid pace. Perception is everything.
C@@@@c may be right on a knife edge.

thats my point, shares have been bought and sold over the past year and you could put a ruler against the share price and it would be horizontal. So why with a few share trades has the market become so unstable. So much so it has plummeted with hardly any trade. To me (not an expert may I add) this has alarm bells. Would you agree?

If I am off scope maybe another more knowledgeable member could explain why so unstable in 1 week.

I just had a 15 minute look at their 2018-19 accounts.

They made 11.3m profit HOWEVER :

8.8m made from Leicester for the anointed one.
17.7m made from players, so basically Dembele & Sviatchenko sales less a wee bit for current player contract writes off.

SO THAT’S 15M LOSS ON ONGOING BUSINESS IF YOU NET THEM OFF, and that’s with an EL run.

DESPITE THAT, I still think the paedo implications are now starting to impact, especially with the forthcoming documentary & the impact that will have.;)

I think it is unusable because a large amount of shares (compared to the usual amount but in reality the amount is very small) has hit the market. There is no real demand for their shares as it’s not something anyone would buy as sensible investment. So the price has dropped.
Any major investor cashing out would do so through a private deal.

I think it is unusable because a large amount of shares (compared to the usual amount but in reality the amount is very small) has hit the market. There is no real demand for their shares as it’s not something anyone would buy as sensible investment. So the price has dropped.
Any major investor cashing out would do so through a private deal.

In certain days of other months last year on numerous occasions, the volume of share tansfer was far greater yet their share price was stable, I think there is far more to it that a few transactions can cause this. Again just a novice.

Still going down as of right now. Personally don't think there's much in it but it's still good to see. Give it three or four more seasons under Gerrard and our shares will be worth more than theirs.

The mhedia must be in a bit of a quandary of how to spin this since a 20% drop is too big to ignore.

They can’t claim that such a fall is normal since it isn’t.

They can’t really admit that it is due to the effect a strong Rangers is having on their potential UCL cash since this would praise us.

They also can’t say that it has nothing to do with Rangers but alternatively it’s actually due to the potential financial implications of historic child abuse.

They can’t admit that they have nearly ran out of high value players to sell.

I reckon that they had hoped that it would have somehow corrected itself by now.

The mhedia must be in a bit of a quandary of how to spin this since a 20% drop is too big to ignore.

They can’t claim that such a fall is normal since it isn’t.

They can’t really admit that it is due to the effect a strong Rangers is having on their potential UCL cash since this would praise us.

They also can’t say that it has nothing to do with Rangers but alternatively it’s actually due to the potential financial implications of historic child abuse.

They can’t admit that they have nearly ran out of high value players to sell.

I reckon that they had hoped that it would have somehow corrected itself by now.

A hard one.

Do they blame costs coming for hiding child abuse or do they blame Rangers Football club being frigging too good ?

That's what I’d call a dilemma:D

Don't see anything unusual at this point. The drop is most likely due to what we all know. They rely on Europe and player sales to make a profit. That is now under threat so the inflated price they achieved with no competition is normalising. Would expect to see it continue to fall until it hits more historic levels pre 2008.

You could call it the Gerrard affect

Back