Rangers charged after game at Parkhead.

Laughable

Wtf did Jack do? Cup his ears? Plenty examples of no action taken for the same gesture

Beale cited but not Kennedy?

Laughable from the mentally challengeds at the SFA

Don’t bite on what’s being reported this is a nothing charge will be a small fine if we don’t fight it. The timing of this is questionable the fact it’s took them 3 weeks to get to this!!

We are getting close let’s not get distracted by spin.

There must come a time, as a support, that we say enough is enough and haul these bastards from the SFA into a court. Forget CAS, a court of law about the discrimination against us and our club. All the evidence is out there. They should be forced to answer questions on double standards and explain why support for terrorists is allowed in football grounds. We need transparency on the compliance officer and who appointed the top SFA officials amongst who are racists(Malky McKay) and why no action against racist comments about Rangers players, caught on video. The time must come when the talking stops and action is required.

I know people find the timing odd but this can done at anytime by the SFA

Peterhead & Clyde both charged - 28th December their game and that was yesterday
Brechin and Cowdenbeath both charged - 14th December, their game was and that was on Wednesday

Team staff as well for team can be weeks after the game takes place

Putting to one side the ridiculous charges on on our conduct, it’s a positive that even if found guilty the penalty will be a fine rather than individual suspensions for Kent and Morelos.

Given the level of corruption at the SFA we could have come off worse.

I expect the club will strongly challenge the decision though, and rightly so.

Bollocks, Morelos has been further punished and will have another suspension pending after one more booking . Celtic have walked away with a suspension to an already injured player. Brown, Julien, Bolinglongi (sp) and more importantly Clancy got off scot free

Last edited:
I know people find the timing odd but this can done at anytime by the SFA

Peterhead & Clyde both charged - 28th December their game and that was yesterday
Brechin and Cowdenbeath both charged - 14th December, their game was and that was on Wednesday

Team staff as well for team can be weeks after the game takes place

There is no rush to cite Clubs for this type of behaviour (as seen in the SFA's eyes) as it will only be a fine levied if found guilty.

See if they had done all the charges at the one I'd not really have batted an eyelid but how on earth are that lot being charged straight away and then we are charged a few hours before our first match back?

Utterly baffling to me. I fail to see how it's taken 3 weeks to investigate a game which is camera angles everywhere and the referees report in ages ago.

The timing is a disgrace.

Just highlights what we are up against

The governing body is controlled by Lieswell

The SFA do what Lieswell wants

Stevie G will be scratching his head and realising the scum have their placemen everywhere in the mhedia and now proof the SFA are just puppets for Lieswell

This shite will get worse if we can keep on winning games

When the SFA ask for a postponement tell them to phuck off Rangers

This is a dirty war and our board better be ready to get dirty and fight back

I hope Robertson puts on clean underpants for his visit to the SFA. It would be rude to be shafted dropping dirty pants.

Bollocks, Morelos has been further punished and will have another suspension pending after one more booking . Celtic have walked away with a suspension to an already injured player. Brown, Julien, Bolinglongi (sp) and more importantly Clancy got off scotch free

100%. Some people need to wake up & smell the Irish coffee:mad:

This is exactly why RFC MUST act now and release a statement saying what they intend to do.

THIS IS GOING TOO FAR NOW

FCK THE SFA
If they wait this length of time then come out with this pish we must call Clancy out as a cheat and the SFA as well for obviously backing them as he has not had any sanctions for his decisions. Go to court if need be with a copy of the game and show them up for the corrupt ba**ards they are

It’s took them 3 weeks to come up with that.. They should be embarrassed.
Let’s hope we at least comment on this nonsense.
They’re doing their best to take the limelight of us humiliating them at their midden.

Great post on twitter

BREAKING: Rangers have been hit with an SFA Charge after their players scored more goals than celtic did in a game where Kevin Clancy was their MOTM This charge relates to an 18 day meltdown which shows no sign of letting up The Club will be fined if found guilty and demoted

Excellent.

Back