Rangers charged after game at Parkhead.

One defeat at the Chamber of Secrets and we have a three week meltdown. Council better get the safety nets under Erskine bridge before end of the season.
Unbelievable stuff.

could not charge morelos as fifa had set the precedent in the meaning of gesture and our lawyers would have torn celtics compliance officer to shreds. So they give us a ridiculous charge to appease the mass.
Our lawyers seem to be on easy pickings. When did they last challenge the authorities on behalf of the club?

Sky sports now on Twitter reporting that charge relates to conduct Kent and Morelos and Beale

RANGERS

Rangers have been issued a Scottish FA notice of complaint following the match with Celtic in December.

This relates to conduct involving Ryan Kent, Alfredo Morelos and Michael Beale.

Coach Tom Culshaw has been cited for misconduct during the match against Hibernian.

Just noticed the thread and thought it was a wind up.
An unthinkable defeat to Rangers in their own midden and they couldn't go for the ref this time as he done everything he could to help them so they direct their attentions elsewhere.
It really is pathetic but not surprising.

The second half of the season is now upon us and just watch how we are officiated compared to them.

Just noticed the thread and thought it was a wind up.
An unthinkable defeat to Rangers in their own midden and they couldn't go for the ref this time as he done everything he could to help them so they direct their attentions elsewhere.
It really is pathetic but not surprising.

The second half of the season is now upon us and just watch how we are officiated compared to them.
I'm going for a goals scored to goals awarded ratio of 2.5 to 1. Worse if they introduce VAR at our urging.

TLB immune to charge?

Or was Beale just arguing and remonstrating with himself?

Well said re Lennon and I'm assuming Kennedy said something to upset Beale too.

The whole thing is a farce as no one was hurt and the was over before it even started but it does seem suspicious that 3 weeks after the event this pish comes out. I'm sure it was deliberately delayed until after yesterday's press conference. Would have liked Stevie G s take on this nonsense

So Culshaw has been pulled up for Hibs, as has that yahoo prick Potter. How has Alan Combe escaped punishment?! He was right in our technical area.

Those bitter fuds ran right into our technical area, our staff did f*ck all wrong!

Gerrard will defend his players/staff but I don't think he'll go far enough. TBH I don't even want a statement from Rangers. I'd rather they told them to stick their fine up their arse and refuse to pay it.

I like @Scarlett s idea BB. The bears on FF doing a go fund me page to pay Beale’s fine with an accompanying statement saying no friggin wonder due to that cheat Clancy.

I’m getting a bit muddled.
Is it our just our two coaches getting cited or are the innocent actions of Kent and Morelos being taken as provocative ?

Peter finally getting around to having charges brought against Peter’s team.

Well done Peter.

This is what happens when you don’t stand up to them .
Building bridges does but work but a strong legal team would make them think twice .
we are being treated differently
unbelievable what happens when you take points of them we will be have to be disbanded when we get 55

Did scott brown get cited for his celebrations in front of the rangers end at the piggery?

(b) conduct that is likely to lead to or to exacerbate or prolong a hostile or argumentative situation with players and/or team staff from the opposing team and/or match officials (c) conduct that may otherwise incite disorder

I think he did, but the SFA shat it when Celtic’s lawyers got involved. Hopefully we find a strong legal team.

Back