Rangers charged after game at Parkhead.

I don’t see the big fuss here. A token slap on the wrist is all it’ll be. No players banned and a 1 game ban for Beale and Culshaw. A minimal fine if (when) guilty. Get things in perspective, some losing their shit when they should be laughing this out of town. Those lunatics from across the city are expecting multiple game bans for two of our top players, ain’t happening so people should calm down.

Why are people upset about this? It's not like any players have been banned and it comes from the touchline sending offs. The only real grievance I can have is the fact that the SFA couldn't give a %^*& about what happened at Hibs until someone must have kicked up a fuss about the touchline sending off at Beaver Stadium.

100% they wouldn't have charged us if it was only the incident at Easter Road and have only reacted because someone at Celtic has cried about it.

So Beale gets charged for a wee stooshie therefore the club gets charged for Beale getting charged.

So Culshaw gets charged a wee stooshie therefore the club gets charged for Culshaw getting charged.

Seems fair enough.

It’ll all even out when the tramps get cited for Christie getting cited.

If he were writing a book ye’d be hard pressed to come up wi a story like this.

I don’t see the big fuss here. A token slap on the wrist is all it’ll be. No players banned and a 1 game ban for Beale and Culshaw. A minimal fine if (when) guilty. Get things in perspective, some losing their shit when they should be laughing this out of town. Those lunatics from across the city are expecting multiple game bans for two of our top players, ain’t happening so people should calm down.

Well, let's take the Hibs "charrges".

Porteous puts in an awful challenge - again!

How do they expect our bench to react????????

Sick saying it on here but this will go on and on until Rangers employ a professional researcher to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. Failure to do this allows our enemies to attack us relentlessly and any defence gets dismissed as us being biased.

How much more do we have to take Mr Robertson?
But we are compiling a dossier :rolleyes:

The problem is now is not the time. If we keep our powder dry, there may be a statement. In another 48 hours. It might take a points deduction before it dawns on the club what's happening

I have never heard so much made up shite In all my life. Keevins banging on about Kentys “gun” celebration. Where’s he been for years ffs. Kent wasn’t mock shooting Celtic supporters, unlike their banners with armalites and balaclavas.

another pathetic attempt to discredit and besmirch our players, club and fans.

Aye, let's get our fines in early.

TBH I usually hate this 'conspiracy theory' bollocks that we get on a lot of threads but coming out with this charge after 3 weeks may have me backtracking.
Define “conspiracy” though.
Treated differently or simple inconsistency?
I can almost get that referees have a nano second to make a decision sometimes but, this is days and weeks later and this is what they’re coming up with?
Then there is the why him and not the other guy?
Why this game but not another one.
Why Morelos’s gesture but not Griffiths or Brown, or Lennon or how many ear cuppers and shooshers?
There seems to be one team in the wrong here and when that’s the case, and only one team is facing penalties, questions need asked.
Why continually persecute one club?
To what end?
I’m struggling to balance this out just now.

In all seriousness, it wouldn't surprise me if they're lining this up for a future points deduction just in case they need it.

Keep charging the club for as much as sneezing the wrong way, then get media mouthpieces to act all shocked, then justify a made up new sanction due to "unprecedented and sustained misconduct" or something.

Might sound daft but remember who we're dealing with here.

I do wonder sometimes if other football fans from outside the hatred bowl that is Scottish football look at some of the stuff that happens to us and think "WTF is going on there"

It's getting to the stage where we will be fined for celebrating goals.

Maybe if the referees weren't such corrupt cnuts our staff wouldn't need to defend our players! What an absolute joke Scottishness football has become.

Can't think of last time we had any of our coaching staff sent to stands before these incidents. Is it that abnormal for charges to be brought when that happens, I genuinely don't know the normal practice?

It shouldn't be an issue at all though. There was nothing wrong with Kents celebration nor Buffs gesture yet they and their media cohorts have spent weeks calling for action and they've got it.

It's a fcuking disgrace and don't think this is the end either. It'll be something else then something else again and until our board grows a set of balls we'll continue to have to bend over and take it. Many are getting sick of it, including management.

Premier Sports are also claiming the charges include Kent and Morelos.

it was said by the guy interviewing mccoist/strachan that its a club charge,no individual will be fined/banned. However he said morelos got a third yellow so surely that will cost him?

If we beat them again this season in a close title race, the scum will make up a complaint about us and demand points deduction citing previous poor behaviour.
Nothing surer. The stage has been set.

Why are people upset about this? It's not like any players have been banned and it comes from the touchline sending offs. The only real grievance I can have is the fact that the SFA couldn't give a %^*& about what happened at Hibs until someone must have kicked up a fuss about the touchline sending off at Beaver Stadium.

100% they wouldn't have charged us if it was only the incident at Easter Road and have only reacted because someone at Celtic has cried about it.

I would reckon many of your fellow Bears would be angry at the fact our players are now being told how to celebrate or conduct themselves. Why is this even tacked on ?

Considering what's went before...you not pick up on that ? Utter nonsense this is. Borderline fascism too.

The Club should be telling them to piss off and come back when they're willing to charge every other wank at every other club who do this sort of thing weekly !

I don’t think we’re winning the league this season, folks.

I just don’t see how it’s going to be allowed to happen.

I'm hoping we're keeping our powder dry ready to fire back with a well deserved broadside. I think we really should have made a huge fuss after winning at the piggery- could not have been called sour grapes whereas if we don't win the league due to being refereed to different standards there's no point in complaining after the fact

Pandering to the filth due to their meltdown. that ridiculous its funny. Brown and Griffith have ripped the piss out us for years and got nothing.
Their antics being ignored set the precedent. Really hope we go to town with this corrupt shower with the best lawyer money can buy, although the lawyer from the Simpsons, Troy Mclure would drive a bus through these 'charges'.

Tonight's performance was fucking awful. Halliday. Barker. Ojo. Should be nowhere near the team. We need another left back for wen Barisic isn't playing. We also need another striker. Defoe isn't gonna play all those games.

When is the next protest against this lot. If there isn’t one can we have one. This is beyond a fuuuckin joke.

It shouldn't be an issue at all though. There was nothing wrong with Kents celebration nor Buffs gesture yet they and their media cohorts have spent weeks calling for action and they've got it.

It's a fcuking disgrace and don't think this is the end either. It'll be something else then something else again and until our board grows a set of balls we'll continue to have to bend over and take it. Many are getting sick of it, including management.

At the time I thought Morelos was signaling that he'd had enough and was finished with Scottish football. If Robertson and co had any brains they'd have said as much then claimed they'd talked Alfie around.

Like I said, if they "had any brains".

Rather than promote the game outwith Scotland they go with this sort of nonsense. Perhaps benches should also come under the carding system and then appropriate suspensions. That would protect the 'integrity. of our game and perhaps stop these type of charges looking sectarian and racist in their implementation.

Fcking scandalous . Will Robertson finally speak ?
Are you serious, I have never seen an MD so out of his depth. He is totally anonymous and never speaks up for the club. He seems to have many defenders on here which never ceases to amaze me. He is a huge part of the problem and why we are continually walked over.

At the time I thought Morelos was signaling that he'd had enough and was finished with Scottish football. If Robertson and co had any brains they'd have said as much then claimed they'd talked Alfie around.

Like I said, if they "had any brains".

That was my interpretation at the time mate, but I didn’t want to be negative.

Back