Match Thread Rangers v Stranraer - 19:45 Friday - Premier 1

After Hamill’s wild challenge I’d get Aribo off as soon as the second goes in.

Bizarre that we have no striker on the bench to protect Defoe unless Ojo or Barker gets played there. Terrifying prospect. Honestly why not use Mebude or Young-Coombes for the bench here?

I repeat also, this is why I think sending out Murphy to Burton is a mistake. He’d be useful here.
Reading your post I’d say you’re being hysterical! It’s Stranraer, dust the cobwebs of the winter shutdown off, get the win and get some players some game time! That’s about it.

Watched the game came on here and now I'm depressed....Tell you what if you get 10 dustbins and organise them it's very hard to break them down

The wee video of that Loving Cup ceremony on the big screens...wee Wilson is like some guy that’s won a prize to be in the same room as the big boys.

I know Jones has been shite but people would do well to remember just how long he’s been out

Very true.

He’s also up against a team sitting bottom of League 1 who’ve conceded 45 goals in 20 games this season though so we should maybe expect him to be passable. He’s been really really poor so far.

I remember seeing Alan Lowing play against Dundee United (I think). I honestly thought he was about to be a superstar.

Jim Denny had a great game in the Scottish Cup final replay against the scum in 1971.
Everyone thought he looked a prospect. We were wrong.

Patterson is a great prospect

Also good to have the club captain as somebody to look to in your position you would think Tavs professionalism will rub off on him as well

Did RTV just keep looping the same bit when their player came back on??

mine did so fucked it over to Premier instead

We are lucky still to be in this. We were lucky to have had that corner that made the goal and Stranraer have had 67% possesion even though we've have 17 shots to nil. Craigan is a super duper analyst and Strachan is promoting the Groin Brigade uniform. We are paying for this fckin coverage ffs.

Hopefully Patterson can keep his place while Tav is out and we don't resort to Flanagan. I'd genuinely start Jack at right-back ahead of Flanagan if it came to it.

Did RTV just keep looping the same bit when their player came back on??

mine did so fucked it over to Premier instead
Now getting a we’re sorry this country is only available in certain countries despite using vpn. I can see me cancelling , losing the club 200 quid a year. Utter muppets.

Should have had a penalty for handball, boy should have seen red for the lunge on Halliday plus a few other contentious decisions from our old friend Beaton

Back