Kenny McLean sitting in front of me tonight

Surprised we never went for him when he was out of contract at the sheep.
Think his mind was set on going down south at the time. Not sure we would have offered enough money at that point in time to make it worthwhile staying up here, even if he is a fan. Would be different now I think.

not to defend Glenn Whelan. But the English Premiership is a galaxy away from our league.
Of course it is. But there’s a lot of awful players who have played in it and continue to do so.

Nothing against McLean but playing for Norwich doesn’t make you a superstar. He hardly lit up the SPFL at Aberdeen either. He was decent, but nothing special.

Of course it is. But there’s a lot of awful players who have played in it and continue to do so.

Nothing against McLean but playing for Norwich doesn’t make you a superstar. He hardly lit up the SPFL at Aberdeen either. He was decent, but nothing special.

Not saying he’s a superstar. But he’s doing well in a really strong league way above ours

Do you ever get the feeling that even if we were linked with messi some people would have a negative reaction, we are really quick to shoot down any player these days not saying for a minute he’s actually linked but I’m sure you get my meaning

totally agree

I have seen him at various Rangers games over the years. He was on the same flight up as a few of us before the first league game v mentally challengeds this season.

Back