Is there no a barbers in the Youth Academy ?

Surely Gerrard has enough Liverpool and England contacts to employ a full-time club stylist.

In these modern times of sports science it must be treated as a key role.

888.jpg

Maybe Gerrard should use his contacts and get a young barber on loan from Liverpool. :oops:

All the top clubs have a first team barber....
FFS rangers get this sorted!

Was my big complaint tonight.

Let’s ignore ojo and barker inability to pick the right pass early enough and turning possession over too cheaply but that Patterson lad swishing his hair away so he can see the ball in the first half annoyed me no end! :))

I’m old.

Next thing you know we'll be signing a guy who bleaches his hair and impressionable kids will copy him.

This shit needs stopped, and stopped now :mad:

Anyone 50 or over will remember the days when just about every player had a perm.
Not only players I have to admit I had the Afro look for a short time. I also went into the barbers and asked for the David Bowie Alladin Sane hair cut and he refused to do it saying I could do it but if you are an hour further then it will look like not so sane.

Would imagine Slicks is the preferred option for the youngsters, as it is for the first team.
Boys at Slicks are about as staunch as they come...

apart from the big gay one obvs!

Wonder how many on here had Dads bemoaning their 'Perry' haircut of the 70's & 80's casual scene:) ;)

Back