Club statement on SFA charges

It’s a good start, but this time the club must fight this with everything they have. Absolutely No Surrender and no quarter given. Go after the corrupt scum and have them shown up for the bigoted, cheating filth we know they are. Do not back down this time.

Yes, this is a line in the sand moment. We must show we will not accept being robbed of the league title by corrupt referees and compliance officers. If we dont srand up now we would be as well chucking it.

No need to say anything else at this point.

To put this into context, Paedo FC weren’t charged for Mongo giving it GIRFUY in front of our fans, for their tramp lowlife players tying scarves to our goal posts, for Thumb wiping his nose on our corner flag and waving a massive tricolour from the front of the Broomy when a Scotland player.

Or for TLB giving the get it right up you to our disabled fans in the WE. I know he was at Hibs at the time but doing that to DISABLED fans is beyond a disgrace.

Time to fight dirty.

Clyde's take on the statement:

Keevins - Rangers no leg to stand on (basically). Celtic and Rangers "Playing to the gantry".
Wishart - Don't know what the SFA are wanting.
Hannah - Interesting line for Rangers to pursue. "SFA are picking on us"
Fat Guidi - Sick and fed up of all the fall out. Fed up with all the statements.
Alex Rae-Astonishing that it's 19 days after the event. 2 instances dealt with at the time. Ryan Kent no charge to answer as an individual. Doesn't stack up. Will be blown out the water.
Dalziel - A complete shambles. SFA leave themselves wide open for criticism.
Did Keevins really say this "playing to the gantry" he is certainly masquerading as a journalist, has to be the schools or senility setting in.

Sod what should be said differently.

The club have indicated that they will not allow this latest outrage to continue.

They now have to act.

Agreed?

Mate I don’t know why you’re outraged at me. I think this is a fine and succinct statement. I was replying to a poster who said it wasn’t good enough, asking them what they would have said.

There is the statement with more to follow as stated.

Go after them and don't stop until we are given a level playing field both on and off the park. There can be no more rolling over and taking it up the arse. That stops now, look at where it's got us - nowhere.

The Sun should also be banned for their reporting of any thing Rangers and every other outlet offered a zero tolerance chance - any more of your shite and you too will feel the wrath of Rangers.

We don't ask to be treated differently, we asked to be treated fairly and with respect. Failure to comply and we'll act.

No more mr nice guy, keeping quiet or trying to build bridges. Time to battle both on and off the park.

Good stuff Rangers. Glad to read and will look forward to the follow up statement after the weekend!!

Without defending the club because I wanted them to ban the Sun on the back of not only that article but their output since the OF game, The Sun cannot affect the outcome of our games or season the way Clancy can.

We either fight this now or we continue to greet about him when he fúcks us over again.

Because he will fúck us over again. There's nothing surer.

I dont agree that, "the Sun cannot affect the outcome of our games or season the way Clancy can".

The Sun and other media outlets are creating a narrative that Rangers are cheats and dont deserve fair treatment. This affects public opinion and by implication referees.

I dont believe refs set out to cheat but I do believe they are scared to give decisions against the "hoops" or for the "zombie sevco".

Its propaganda and it works. Christ almighty some of our own want rid of Alfie because he's a hotheaded, indisciplined "waster".

My old man used to say 'start the way you mean to continue'.Perhaps the board could learn a lesson or two.It's as plain as the nose on your face that the more they get away with it(SFA,compliance bird
and the media)the more they will do it.God forbid they are allowed to prevent us from getting 55.

I'm finding it incredible reading some of the stuff on Twitter to our statement that the mentally challengeds actually think they've been hard done to after the game on the 29th!

The most biased,corrupt officiating i think I've ever seen in a game we've been involved in yet these cunts are calling Clancy and the SFA corrupt and are against them:oops:
They get to rewrite history though.

Again........

Still wIting on the nuclear attack after our players/fans were assaulted on the pitch at the Scottish cup final a few years ago.

Not a head rolled, not a sacking happened! Played out as passion and exhuberance by the press and figure people on social media.

Standard was well and truly allowed to be set then and we continue to receive the negative shït coming in our direction from all quarters!

Can you imagine what would've happened had our fans done what Hibs fans did?

We should be highlighting Celtic's 'punishment'. A player goes into the match one caution away from a suspension, injures himself and will come back from injury with a clean slate. And they have the cheek to complain. And the referee's performance? - not a mention.

THis is what we ALL wanted! We have been crying from the rooftops for years to go after these rotten diseased bastards. Some more vehement than others and in retrospect rightly after the Paul Murray 'build bridges' quote and the HIVs exuberance.
I honestly thought we'd never go after them and my mindset was to take over from the inside.
Let's unite and support every fan, every player, every board decision like no time in our History. This is our time, our City and our Club!

Last edited:
I dont agree that, "the Sun cannot affect the outcome of our games or season the way Clancy can".

The Sun and other media outlets are creating a narrative that Rangers are cheats and dont deserve fair treatment. This affects public opinion and by implication referees.

I dont believe refs set out to cheat but I do believe they are scared to give decisions against the "hoops" or for the "zombie sevco".

Its propaganda and it works. Christ almighty some of our own want rid of Alfie because he's a hotheaded, indisciplined "waster".
What you describe in para 3 is the definition of cheating.
I also believe with 100% certainty that Glancy strode on to the Parkhead pitch on the 29th prepared to cheat.

With SG we have a unique position to get this out in the open. A few key interviews with Southern journalists could open this up

The scum and the authorities have hardly been subtle in this

A straight forward and precise statement. What is needed now is to follow through and not surrender. Previously when King looked as if he was going to go for the throat, it all petered out and I feel left us in a weakened position. If this is not fought tooth and nail, the game is over and we will be walked over with every decision going. This really is decision time for the Club. Fight of flight! Lets go to war is my feeling.

IMHO (ie. trying not to be banned) he's the epitome of a smarmy, sneering, blazer-chasing, lickspittle.
A Dave King blind-spot.

That’s just inane.

He’s not Hollicom and can’t be expected to the job of a PR agency. You need PR professionals to do that job. I’ve done the MD job, but I could never combine it with PR. It’s a whole different ball game. He can’t be expected to take on the enemy press single-handedly, and do his main role.

Plus, he’s not smarmy.

Why do you mean you understand the Culshaw and Beale ones? What other clubs have been punished for coaches being sent to the stand?

TLB had a go at Jim Duffy and Ally McCoist and if you look at the tv footage he tried to get involved with our staff at the Piggery. He also had a spat with one of our players, EHD, on the touchline a number of years ago. None of this led to his club being cited.

I also believe with 100% certainty that Glancy strode on to the Parkhead pitch on the 29th prepared to cheat.

I think there's a difference between outright cheating and being intimidated. We can agree to disagree.

CAS would simply say its up to the local governing sporting authority, as similar to UEFA we agree to abide the decisions of those governing bodies when we compete in their tournaments. One look at the SPFL website can show there are countless clubs facing similar charges, so it's not even straightforward to prove the bias even with a dossier of inconsistency - as like it or not, the other clubs have one too.

I have been very specific, what do you want the club to do about these charges from the SFA which this thread is about?

I have no issue with Tabloids being denied access to Ibrox and our players but it has no bearing on these charges from SFA and the grand scheme of things achieves nothing. The Hibs and Motherwell hooligans are police enquiries and not under our remit to do anything or anything we can even comment on publically without being in danger of contempt. We called out collum last season after St Mirren game, he didn't referee a game for us for months - meaning the club most likely spoke to head of refereeing about concerns, similar to how they have probably also done about Clancy and collum again.

Our board have fought our corner at every turn - whether it being financially to make us competitive again, wrestling control from the previous regime, litigation against Ashley over our kits.

Calling the people who saved our club from the abyss cowards and shouting into the void is easy. Actually offering solutions clearly not so much.
We'll agree to disagree. I don't believe they've fought our corner at every turn. It's about time it started.

IMHO (ie. trying not to be banned) he's the epitome of a smarmy, sneering, blazer-chasing, lickspittle.
A Dave King blind-spot.
He is actually probably the best administrator we have had in the building since Campbell Ogilvie but unfortunately as CEO he lack the back bone for confrontation. Hence the reason James Traynor was asked to stay for anther year at the end of last season.

If the club come out and ban The Rag and Leckie admins can ban my account.

That’s how positive I am that nothing will happen.

That may be true AV because there were most certainly decisions he took which were in his full vision and he gave the decision the wrong way. At the time I thought he had cheated and now after watching the game countless time I am certain he was cheating.

He is actually probably the best administrator we have had in the building since Campbell Ogilvie but unfortunately as CEO he lack the back bone for confrontation. Hence the reason James Traynor was asked to stay for anther year at the end of last season.
The club is in the best position that it has been in for years, that to me means he can't be doing that bad a job.

The club is in the best position that it has been in for years, that to me means he can't be doing that bad a job.
Think if you read what I posted GF7 I said he was best administrator since CO was at the club so I am not slagging the guy off.
The other part of my post regarding his strength and Traynor is something passed on that I have absolutely no reason to disbelieve.
Hope that clarifies mate.

Reactions: GF7
Think if you read what I posted GF7 I said he was best administrator since CO was at the club so I am not slagging the guy off.
The other part of my post regarding his strength and Traynor is something passed on that I have absolutely no reason to disbelieve.
Hope that clarifies mate.
I know I was agreeing with you

I must have missed where;
Our fans have been goaded on numerous occasions over the last Few years by scum players and fans
Where a low life wiped his nose on our corner flag
Where Brown and said low life goaded our fans so much one of our own attacked them
Where our players and fans where attacked after a cup final
Where effigies of our fans were hung from a certain stadium

I could go on and on with this sort of treatment we have suffered lately, with little or no action taken against the perpetrators

We must and will fight this - enough is enough

So essentially no solutions other than unsubstantiated accusations of cowardice.
Í answered you substantially in several posts. You haven't answered any of my questions. Now your starting an arguement where none exists. Very un-bear like my friend.

If you're looking for a fight to to the pub.

Í answered you substantially in several posts. You haven't answered any of my questions. Now your starting an arguement where none exists. Very un-bear like my friend.

If you're looking for a fight to to the pub.
You didn't answer anything at all, nevermind substantially. In no way looking for a fight- I just think we should be eternally grateful to our board.

You didn't answer anything at all, nevermind substantially. In no way looking for a fight- I just think we should be eternally grateful to our board.
Of course we should be grateful to them. It does not mean they are above criticism on occasion. One important point that I may have forgotten in my posts. They have done so much for the club.

These charges seem designed to intimidate Steven Gerrard and the back room staff.

A previous charge against a Rangers player came as a result of a complaint by an employee of Celtic FC!
deedle what is that reference re Complaint from Celtic ?

That may be true AV because there were most certainly decisions he took which were in his full vision and he gave the decision the wrong way. At the time I thought he had cheated and now after watching the game countless time I am certain he was cheating.
Absolutely no doubt about it.

I wonder if this alleged 3rd yellow card for Alfie will be the downfall of Clancy and the SFA

If Alfie did get a 3rd yellow why didn’t the SFA state this before yesterday ?

The match report would have been submitted nearly 3 weeks ago and it’s just being made public now

I’m not buying this bullshit.

If Rangers can prove the 3rd card is lies then Clancy needs hunted out of football and I think his reputation as a lawyer would be under threat as he cannot be trusted to tell the truth

I think his match report needs to be made public to see if he did give Alfie another yellow card

I also want the club to fight this discrimination against our club

The SFA are scum
Let's not forget that the papers apparently saw the match report round about the time when there were questions if brown had been booked twice in the game. They were able to confirm that the match report said he'd only been booked for his challenge, not smashing Tav in the face.

They saw the match report then, but missed the important part about the hot-headed Colombian™ an unprecedented 3rd yellow, even though they were frothing at the gash about his vile cutthroat gesture™

Did Keevins really say this "playing to the gantry" he is certainly masquerading as a journalist, has to be the schools or senility setting in.
Yes he did. Initially said "Playing to the gallery" - then made a point of changing it.......

He's clearly doing something right to still be in a job after the various debacles he presided over including Warburton's messy departure, the hiring and firing of an obvious dud like Pedro, the embarrassing McInnes episode and appointing a hapless youth team coach as manager only to bin him months later in yet another PR disaster.

It should have been painfully apparent back then that he lacked the necessary attributes to fight the big fights on our behalf yet we continue to stumble on unconvincingly without any other alternative.

(If Traynor is supposed to be providing the backbone, I've yet to see any evidence of it).

An SFA charge 19 days after the game is embarrassing. In reality nothing in the game happened that should have had any follow up action.

Suppose it should be expected in this day and age but f*ck me it's tedious.

I suspect someone in the Disciline dept has been in holiday. The things that would be dealt with by Fast track need to be done quickly, but these don’t

Let's not forget that the papers apparently saw the match report round about the time when there were questions if brown had been booked twice in the game. They were able to confirm that the match report said he'd only been booked for his challenge, not smashing Tav in the face.

They saw the match report then, but missed the important part about the hot-headed Colombian™ an unprecedented 3rd yellow, even though they were frothing at the gash about his vile cutthroat gesture™

They didn’t see the report, they asked and the SFA confirmed that Brown wasn’t booked

Back